Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-30-2007, 11:25 PM   #126
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh my, oh my, oh my, this probably wasn't the best thread to read at work but I haven't had such a good, healthy laugh in ages.

I think the concern about the vulva is a more recent thing and thank heavens not anything I ever worried about but I know back in the day we all worried about those perfect little Playboy hairdos. Then I figured out that none of the women I talked to looked like that either and while I never had any complaints, if I had I'd of just showed 'em the door and hollered 'NEXT' so to speak.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #127
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I hate to see the vag bashed in an open forum......
Well all I can say is after 25 years, I still haven't found one bad thing to say about it

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:54 PM   #128
Renaissance Woman
Please do.

Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is relevant to the discussion (text only, work safe):

http://celebritycola.blogspot.com/20...er-cooter.html
Old 01-31-2007, 12:03 AM   #129
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Accolades galore to AM for starting this thread!

I very recently had an ...ummm... 'discussion' with someone about this very topic and I have to admit that it was one of the first times that I ever really thought about there being vast differences amongst our 'stuff.'
I guess I knew that being a fat girl would mean that some of the fat would naturally land down there, but without having a lot of first-hand experience in viewing what other chicks were carrying around, I never really thought too much about how differently fat settles. I must admit, however, that since the discussion I have been insanely curious about how it all works out.

Additionally, I apparently didn't pay much attention along the way, because I have to admit that some of the terminology is beyond me. I recognize the words, but in some cases don't think I could find Waldo on the map that is me if asked.

I guess I'll have to get more in touch (pun TOTALLY intended) with myself and then revisit this topic when I have done better research.
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:08 AM   #130
Logan494

Logan494 can now change their title

is it true the the taller the woman the longer the va jay jay? It's a random thing I heard once. Also, the average penis is 6.4 inches and the average vaginal canal is 7.7 inches which means there's 14,000 miles of unexplored virgin pussy! it's common knowledge.
Logan494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:28 AM   #131
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan494 View Post
is it true the the taller the woman the longer the va jay jay? It's a random thing I heard once.
Uhh... I'm 6'. And I'm pretty sure that statement is very, very untrue.

And yeah, I think we all wonder if we're normal down there. The first time I went to the ob/gyn... all I wanted to know was if everything looked normal and was where it was supposed to be! lol

P.S. Loving this thread...

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/

Last edited by babyjeep21; 01-31-2007 at 12:31 AM.
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:29 AM   #132
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I won't describe mine except to say that it's fat and everything is where it's supposed to be.

Ages ago, my ex once showed me a Penthouse centerfold and said, "this is the kind of pussy I like." There are many levels on which one could critique this ill-thought-out statement, but the main point is, mine looked nothing like it. So. Basically, my snatch is my snatch and we are a package deal. What I eventually took away from that is, there's nothing wrong with my bod. My gear is perfectly normal and if anyone has problems with it, they can just keep their hands (and whatever else) off, and out, of it.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:31 AM   #133
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My gender has so many examples of pure asshole.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:32 AM   #134
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
My gender has so many examples of pure asshole.

Ours as well, no worries - they come with all different private parts!
Old 01-31-2007, 12:34 AM   #135
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah. Both genders do, actually.

Know what was funny, Fuzzy? Years later, when our marriage was imploding and I went to his shrink's office with him, I told him about that. He got very quiet and said, "you're a real prick, aren't you?" I think my jaw hit the floor to hear a shrink say that. Ex just laughed. I asked him if that was a formal diagnosis. He said, "yes. Yes it is."

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 01-31-2007, 12:42 AM   #136
Tina
Older and wiser now

And Fuzzy, I looked at that Candy pack you posted and wow! What a blast from the past that one is!

Old 01-31-2007, 12:43 AM   #137
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
He got very quiet and said, "you're a real prick, aren't you?"
oh TINA! ohhhh...oh! oh GAWD. good golly.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:50 AM   #138
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Being a guy and not having a (you know what... ) myself. Here is a little something really stupid that I just learned...

When our daughter first started using the toilet she kept spraying pee all over the place and I couldn't figure what was going wrong... My wife had to tell me that she must put her legs together for the pee to go down...

(Just a little tip for the daddys that may not know...)

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 12:51 AM   #139
Tina
Older and wiser now

Yeah. LOL! I believe I may have brought it up to him once or twice after, when he was particularly fulfilling his diagnosis...

Old 01-31-2007, 12:52 AM   #140
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
And Fuzzy, I looked at that Candy pack you posted and wow! What a blast from the past that one is!
I'm such a foodee. I even had that site bookmarked.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:52 AM   #141
Tina
Older and wiser now

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
When our daughter first started using the toilet she kept spraying pee all over the place and I couldn't figure what was going wrong... My wife had to tell me that she must put her legs together for the pee to go down...
Dang! That's what the problem is!!! Couldn't figure it out and I've been really getting sick and tired of having to wash the rug in front of the toilet every damned day!

Old 01-31-2007, 12:53 AM   #142
Tina
Older and wiser now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I'm such a foodee. I even had that site bookmarked.
Yeah, well, now I do, too.

Old 01-31-2007, 12:56 AM   #143
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Or an Alien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Oh yeah? Well, the male appendage bears a strong resemblance to a turkey neck.

Let's not forget Underwater Castle Towers..

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:37 AM   #144
XGuy

XGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
I've yet to see a vagina I wish to have anything to do with. For as awkward and embarrassing as the male appendage may be, at least they don't look like a bowl of cow tongue.
This was one of the things that always puzzled me and I would hear it more in college and it made life less puzzling. I was never attracted to such an object. Back in those days my friend would always try to find these "pink pictures" and I was thinking omg am I gay that these are not helpful at all? But I've heard a few guys say in college... well my favorite was... "I've never seen a vagina that looked attractive."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Does that mean it has a pine fresh scent?
"Don't let her get to you. She asked for pine fresh, I gave her new car." First to call it (since no one called my last references, pish posh gets rep!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan494 View Post
Also, the average penis is 6.4 inches and the average vaginal canal is 7.7 inches which means there's 14,000 miles of unexplored virgin pussy! it's common knowledge.
One word, in all caps. FUCK

Quote:
Ages ago, my ex once showed me a Penthouse centerfold and said, "this is the kind of pussy I like." There are many levels on which one could critique this ill-thought-out statement, but the main point is, mine looked nothing like it.
Oh man (assuming he was white) you really should have grabbed some porn with a black guy and said, "This is the kind of dick I like." And then kicked him in the balls, and taken a picture while yelling "OWNED," that picture would be immortalized around the computer geeks these days.
XGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:53 AM   #145
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Seriously, guys, shut the fuck up. You don't like the look of them, join a monestary. For fuck's sake do NOT go to a thread where women are trying to feel good about how they look and act like an ass.

Although, on second thought, putting your rudeness out there like that greatly decreases the chances that you'll ever see any of the ones here, so maybe that's working out alright.

I'm straight, and I think they're pretty. All colors, with the clitoris like a lil' pearl nestled in the fatness. I wouldn't be as fastidious as you guys are for a kingdom.

Rep and undying love for anyone who can ref that last line.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 02:26 AM   #146
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
All colors, with the clitoris like a lil' pearl nestled in the fatness. I wouldn't be as fastidious as you guys are for a kingdom.
Rep and undying love for anyone who can ref that last line.
It's from Star Trek, the episode with the talking clitoris.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:31 AM   #147
XGuy

XGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
Seriously, guys, shut the fuck up. You don't like the look of them, join a monestary. For fuck's sake do NOT go to a thread where women are trying to feel good about how they look and act like an ass.
I'm not saying it to be rude, I'd take no offense if any woman here said dicks are not attractive. I'd take offense if a woman told me my dick was unnatractive, but I didn't do that. I mean... let's be honest. The thing swells up and is uncontrollable, and it is constantly paired with what looks like a 90 year old man's balding head. Fuck, I'll say it- they aren't attractive.

Old 01-31-2007, 02:32 AM   #148
XGuy

Another rep chance!

Think school-house rock.

Quote:
Vagina junction, what's your function? Taking in sperm and spitting out babies!
Old 01-31-2007, 02:37 AM   #149
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, when you say that they are all unattractive that pretty much covers all of us doesn't it although why anyone would care is beyond me. I mean consider the source(s). Kind of like a priest giving sex counseling.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:17 AM   #150
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Having been with my share ( or maybe more then my share) of ladies, i have to say that each one is different, in so many ways. fat mons, thinnly padded mons, mons that like to be petted, mons that like to be jiggled, mons that like to be grabbed and schrunched, mons that like to be SPANKED.

Labia that are large, labia that are small, labia that liked to be ignored, labia that like to be sucked and played with; that like to be pulled.

Some canals that are average, some that were pretty dam big, some that had the Kung Foo grip.

Clits that were sooo tiny but soooo sensitive, some that were just as tiny but liked to be heavily manipulated ( yes one liked pliers...), clits that stayed the same, ones that grew an erection; clits that were mini-dingus'; clits that prefered that the major stimulation take place at the root of the dear little thing, some that liked the head to be the focal point; some that don't like to be touched directly until the very last few seconds before orgasim.

Each one, like the lady who owns it, different, totally unique and worthy of spending lots of time to discover what makes it go BOOM.

Jezz, I think I am going to give my son a copy of this message.. he is just about the right age to start learning.....
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote