Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-31-2007, 08:25 PM   #201
Frankie
No longer a member

Frankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
I wouldn't be as fastidious as you guys are for a kingdom.

Rep and undying love for anyone who can ref that last line.
Jane Austen, "Pride and Prejudice", what Bingley said to Darcy.

I'm doing this for the rep - and your undying love to a lesser extent.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:38 PM   #202
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
Jane Austen, "Pride and Prejudice", what Bingley said to Darcy.

I'm doing this for the rep - and your undying love to a lesser extent.
Frankie.....

Did you Google?

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:44 PM   #203
Frankie
No longer a member

Frankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
Frankie.....

Did you Google?
It sounded Jane Austen-ish, but, yeah, I Googled. I'm so ashamed.

P.S. Slacker me finally sent off your package for Friday delivery. I have no excuse for being this tardy - I just kept forgetting to do it while being so busy at work. I tried to make up for it though.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:28 PM   #204
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't mind that you Googled, I still adore you.

And yay for the package coming!

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:25 AM   #205
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post

Unless, of course, one's vagina resembles this.

The mighty Sarlacc, you couldn't ask for a better nickname for lady parts.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:20 AM   #206
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I think your heart is in the right place, but not talking about stuff doesn't make it go away. Y'know? Better to talk it over with like-minded people, have some laughs, feel comforted, and realize it's not that big a deal.

Wow, if it looks like that, I think a girl has some bigger problems to worry about than body-issues.

Then again, it could clean up your ex-boyfriend problems mighty fast.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:05 PM   #207
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post

Then again, it could clean up your ex-boyfriend problems mighty fast.
Sigh. You'd think, wouldn't you? If only....
Old 02-01-2007, 12:23 PM   #208
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think your heart is in the right place, but not talking about stuff doesn't make it go away. Y'know? Better to talk it over with like-minded people, have some laughs, feel comforted, and realize it's not that big a deal.

This was pretty much my nightmare for two straight months, Carrie. Thank you for undoing years of intense therapy in one fell swoop.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:37 PM   #209
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
This was pretty much my nightmare for two straight months, Carrie. Thank you for undoing years of intense therapy in one fell swoop.
What are you doing back in this thread, you masochist???

Old 02-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #210
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Does anyone here have a name for their coochie?? Guys name their packages.... does anyone have a name they'll share?
Lunch.

pants.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:49 PM   #211
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Uh, Miss Molly?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 12:57 PM   #212
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

I have just spent 30 mins reading through this thread in its entirity up to page 10. It is undoudtedly the best thread ever! It's been hilarious. it's been an education. I don't understand why some women are upset about the content of the thread. I certainly don't understand why some guys want the thread locked.

But now - on page 10 of the thread - I find out that the pit of sarnac (think that's what it was called but don't quote me) in Return of the Jedi was in fact a giant vajayjay laying there in the sand!! I love Star Wars. I'll never be able to watch it again!

Great thread though.
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:01 PM   #213
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
umm..HELLO..I compared my coochie to a Venus Fly Trap

I think I win for no one ever talking to me again..LOL

Get in line Missy
I'll still talk to ya. I know it was only a joke.

Wasn't it??
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:45 PM   #214
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningman View Post
I'll still talk to ya. I know it was only a joke.

Wasn't it??
No, no joke.....that's what it looks like..minus the spikey things...

still gonna talk to me?
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:23 PM   #215
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default Das right folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I hate to see the vag bashed in an open forum......
No gash bashing. And no having fun at the expense of other people's genitalia!

Hearts 'n flowers,

dodo
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:30 PM   #216
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default Chewbacca's Love Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningman View Post
- on page 10 of the thread - I find out that the pit of sarnac (think that's what it was called but don't quote me) in Return of the Jedi was in fact a giant vajayjay laying there in the sand!! I love Star Wars. I'll never be able to watch it again!
Dude, to the properly indoctrinated, everything looks like a vagina.
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #217
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Ok you guys...

I never gave much thought to my vajayjay...then reading the critques people had about their own, I started wondering how mine looks different than anyone elses

(shush I lead a sheltered life and haven't looked at many vajayjays)

I have consulted with the man. He asked me what the heck was I asking him that for...and that there isn't anything abnormal...but still...now I have to wonder.

Ya'll are making me go out to look for pictures of vajayjays to compare mine to...

And it doesn't look like that big old scary thing in the sand from star wars so I guess I'm ok right?

LOL

In all actuality this thread has been very amusing.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #218
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
Does anyone here have a name for their coochie?? Guys name their packages.... does anyone have a name they'll share?
You know, from the way my ex used to talk about it, I think "the boss" would be a fitting name for mine

J/K

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:47 PM   #219
garrry!

garrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesgarrry! can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post

Others have mentioned having a very fat pubic mound may make them feel "different", etc.

I find that extremely attractive and a rather big turn on
garrry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #220
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Damn that Lando! Kicking sand in a perfectly good hoo-ha. No wonder it looks so pissed off.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:08 PM   #221
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
No, no joke.....that's what it looks like..minus the spikey things...

still gonna talk to me?

Have you, you know, considered having this looked at by a doctor? Because it might not be normal, and they probably make a cream for it :-[
Old 02-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #222
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

And for the record, I think vaginas are terrific!

Hooray vaginas!
Old 02-01-2007, 10:20 PM   #223
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Vaginers are kinda difficult to ponder..without a speculum..I see we have many junior gynos here at Dims...
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:42 PM   #224
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Vaginers are kinda difficult to ponder..without a speculum..I see we have many junior gynos here at Dims...
What I've been pondering is how so many fat women seem to have been able to see theirs well enough to know so much about them. Don't you all have bellies? Or are you using mirrors? I can reach mine, but I don't think I've been able to actually look at that area unaided since I was about 12.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:44 AM   #225
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Mine is black.

I always feel left out when people talk about their pink bits, 'cos I don't have any.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote