Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Local Events

Old 02-07-2017, 11:39 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default FA/BBW/BHM in the UK

I thought I would get us started with our first regional thread. Post introductions here, UK folk!

---

My name is Loopy, I am from England. I am a pint sized BBW (5'2 and ~200 lbs) and an FFA. My favourite activities include playing with animals, drawing and video games. I turn 27 next month, which is kinda scary, but I still get people asking me if I am in college/sixth form.

For those of you that don't know, I am also currently the admin here, so if you need any help or have any questions, ask away.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote