Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-07-2006, 07:28 AM   #1
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board
Default What is Your Favorite Month and Why?

I absolutely adore September. I love the weather. No more heat or humidity in some of my favorite places. At the end of the month the colors start changing outside in some parts of the country.

I also love June because of some special birthdays in that month. It just starts getting warm in some of my favorite parts of the country. There are weddings, graduations, and lots of parties. And summer officially starts.

Then there is December. I love all the Christmas decorations, the shopping, and the joy of the season. Christmas is wonderful and one of my favorite days of the year.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:35 AM   #2
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love September because of the wonderful weather too. It is my birth month as well. It is Apple Picking time.

December- Love Christmas and the entire HOliday Season.

I like May eveything is blooming than the weather is finally getting nice it reminds me that soon summer will be here.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:14 AM   #3
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd have to say April around here. The cold, dreary, dead looking, potentially have to shovel it, loathsome winter is for the most part over. It's warming up and turning green. Windows can be opened to let in fresh air. It's occasionally nice enough to sit outside and enjoy the outdoors...listen to a ball game...enjoy spring showers.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:26 AM   #4
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

June because of my birthday
Old 09-07-2006, 08:50 AM   #5
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger
June because of my birthday
It just figures that I'd be born on the first day of winter...the shortest day of the year. A living embodiment of Murphy's Law from day one. Wait a minute...this may belong in the other thread...LOL

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #6
bbwsweetheart
Dutch Hugaholic Treat

bbwsweetheart never has a post go unnoticedbbwsweetheart never has a post go unnoticedbbwsweetheart never has a post go unnoticedbbwsweetheart never has a post go unnoticedbbwsweetheart never has a post go unnoticedbbwsweetheart never has a post go unnoticedbbwsweetheart never has a post go unnoticed

July!!

Vacation!!!

Swimming*fishing*boating*toddling down dirt roads*picking blueberries*picking strawberries*making strawberry preserves*bbqs*sunning*resting*not having to wear uncomfortable professional clothing*barefoot*picnics*casual*reading*shopping* movies*mini golf*sunsets*listening to loons*

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”
bbwsweetheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:22 PM   #7
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default JULY, you are the winner.

Also: JULY JULY JULY JULY JULYJULYJULYJULYJULYJULYJULYJULY! YAY JULY!

I love the heat and going swimming and it being SUMMER! and being outside, and when its still warm after dark and warm summer breezes and sleeping with a fan!

And everything BBWSweetheart said!
Old 09-07-2006, 01:11 PM   #8
Rosie

Rosie does more than just post hot picsRosie does more than just post hot picsRosie does more than just post hot picsRosie does more than just post hot pics

December is my favourite month - because I love the Christmas season - heck I start decorating right after Halloween - sometimes before LOL. However, I love the whole time from Sept. to Jan. as I love the fall, too. I do not like the hot humid days of summer, so Sept. is usually a huge relief (tho this year late August was quite cool here) and I love the fall colours, Thanksgiving (in Oct. here) and Halloween.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 01:44 PM   #9
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

October - hands down, everything else is a distant second.

The leaves - orange and red and yellow, everything looks extra alive.
The weather - cool days, rainy days, even cooler nights, frost.
The sky and that special fall color it gets - kind of a cornflower blue.
My favorite holiday is halloween - always has been. I love Jack-O-Lanterns and black cats and witches.
Football - the season has been going long enough to be interesting.
The food - baked goodies, soups, chili, stews and roasted vegetables.

I should stop there because I could wax on for a while about the lovely attributes of October. It even looks pretty when written.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:26 PM   #10
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie
October - hands down, everything else is a distant second.

The leaves - orange and red and yellow, everything looks extra alive.
The weather - cool days, rainy days, even cooler nights, frost.
The sky and that special fall color it gets - kind of a cornflower blue.
My favorite holiday is halloween - always has been. I love Jack-O-Lanterns and black cats and witches.
Football - the season has been going long enough to be interesting.
The food - baked goodies, soups, chili, stews and roasted vegetables.

I should stop there because I could wax on for a while about the lovely attributes of October. It even looks pretty when written.
Any Spring Month.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:54 PM   #11
Rainahblue

Rainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging inRainahblue makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFatChick
I absolutely adore September. I love the weather. No more heat or humidity in some of my favorite places. At the end of the month the colors start changing outside in some parts of the country...
September is my favorite too. It always has been. When I was a kid I loved school and back then, September was back-to-school-month. My wedding anniversary and birthday are this month, and my best friend was born the day after me - my little sis.
Autumn rules! The leaves change colors, the air is cool and scented with burning leaves... it's great.
Rainahblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:49 PM   #12
porkchop

porkchop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesporkchop can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

October/November...I love fall and all the colours....the nippy weather...bundle up weather...hot chocolate weather.....warm big sock weather...
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:53 PM   #13
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

March Maddness!!!!
Old 09-07-2006, 07:28 PM   #14
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

October
  1. The weather is almost tolerable, great time for being outdoors, hardly ever gets over 90 degrees.
  2. I have three complete sets of Halloween table linens, decorations, and tableware, and October is really the only time of year they make sense.
  3. Halloween- candy candy candy candy
  4. The last free time before the Holiday madness.
  5. My boss usually takes a very long vacation during October, he is totally out of range, no calls, no emails (it is like me having another week or two of vacation)
  6. Halloween- candy candy candy candy
  7. I look terrific in orange.
  8. The end of hurricane season is just around the corner
  9. Candy
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:31 PM   #15
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

October. It's usually still pretty warm and dry around here through September (don't tell anyone) but in October the temps start dropping and we start getting some rain which makes all the flowers put out one big last bloom, I get to start enjoying flannel and fuzzy slippers again and most of all I start cooking again. I hate hot kitchens.

March is probably my second favorite, all that green starting to peek through.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:44 PM   #16
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

June, July, and August in a three-way tie.

I detest the cold.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:09 PM   #17
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love fall.

Last edited by ripley; 12-09-2007 at 08:02 PM.
ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:27 PM   #18
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

May. Warming up a little more from spring but usually not QUITE to the hot times yet. April as a close second.

I'm born in December, but while I like snow I've apparently stopped being immune to the cold as of turning 19.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:39 PM   #19
vlrga
Too colorful for sanity!

vlrga can now change their title

I guess I like the March/April/May months. For St. Patrick's Day, I come up with a green ensemble even though I wouldn't have more than a little Irish in me, LOL. Easter is a spiritual holiday, and I paint the eggs even though I don't like them, so I never eat them afterward. Late April and early May, the flowers and trees growing back are so beautiful.

Of course, my birthday is in September, so I like that and the fact that it cools down after the hot summer. October brings the nice leaves changing colors and Halloween stuff.

Summer has fun stuff, and December has the fun holiday stuff. Heck, I can't pick a favorite, there's cool things happening all year 'round!
vlrga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:42 PM   #20
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
March Maddness!!!!
OH...HELL...YEAH!
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:00 PM   #21
GoddessNoir
Milkmaid

GoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going on

I LOVE July and August because I don't have to go to work.

Ecstasy is uncut forests and the smell of fresh baked bread. - Arvuyeda
GoddessNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:08 PM   #22
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessNoir
I LOVE July and August because I don't have to go to work.
"But you do go to work anyway, right?"

"Of course I do, I just go to more of it..."

"And have really fancy ketchup..."

"Nothing but the finest Dijon ketchup!"

Sorry, just popped into my head when I read that. Can I help it if I've got Barenaked Ladies on my mind?
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 10:08 PM   #23
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

I love February, because it's the month of my birthday and Valentine's Day...so romantic

Rachael
BBWModel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:06 PM   #24
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Fave month

I would have to say that my favorite month is October.
I love October for several reasons. The crisp fall air and the leaves changing colors, and or course--Halloween.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:35 AM   #25
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker

Sorry, just popped into my head when I read that. Can I help it if I've got Barenaked Ladies on my mind?
I thought you usually did...not necessarily the group, just....I thought you usually did.