Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #1
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Give Misty a smile

Our girl's been been getting whamo'd a little by life (see here) and here).

Got a joke, a picture, something funny, something heartwarming to make her smile? Let's show her some love.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:41 PM   #2
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can't go wrong with aminals. Gotta love the baby polar bear. Misty!

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 11-06-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:42 PM   #3
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some stupid chat conversations stolen from the internet just for you:

Guy #1 - Why are u still single?
Me – am not too sure
Guy #1 – you think about it and lemme know if you have an answer

Guy #2 – hi
Guy #2 – so u a lawyer
Me – yup
Guy #2 – who is there at your home
Me – mom, dad, sister
Guy #2 – no brother??
Me – no
Guy #2 – do u hav a pic……

<i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
<BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
<BonyNoMore> wait
<BonyNoMore> never mind

<xxxGirlygirlxxx> Thank you for listening to me.
<xxxGirlygirlxxx> You know your a really good listener.
<xxxGirlygirlxxx> Sweety please say something.
<Sandaedar> Ok I'm back.

<mage> what should I give sister for unzipping?
<Kevyn> Um. Ten bucks?
<mage> no I mean like, WinZip?

<anamexis> oh man
<anamexis> I was opening a coke, right
--> Beefpile (~mbeefpile@cloaked.wi.rr.com) has joined #themacmind
<anamexis> and it exploded
<anamexis> ALMOST all over my keyboard
<anamexis> but I got it away just in time
<-- Beefpile has quit (sick ****)
<anamexis>

<studdud> what the **** is wtf?

<Raven> I tried setting my hotmail password to penis.
<Raven> It said my password wasn't long enough.

<Raize> can you guys see what I type?
<vecna> no, raize
<Raize> How do I set it up so you can see it?

The above are from the following:

meateccentricitydotcom.blogspot.com/2005/05/conversation-funny-and-weird-on-yahoo.html

psmonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4597&sid=54128d8dfaf77339672f026db a2619d1
Old 09-13-2006, 05:44 PM   #4
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

This guy's sending you prayers, Misty. And thoughts of him naked in your bed.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:51 PM   #5
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Charlie the Slipper Eating Foosa

Charlie sends lots of kisses and wants to know what kind of slippers you have. Really he just wants to know for a survey he is taking. His preference is for fuzzy ones but he thinks the satin ones taste okay too.

Attachment 9651

Last edited by EvilPrincess; 03-04-2007 at 09:28 AM.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:56 PM   #6
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whales!!!
Kissing!!!!!!

just for Misty!

feel better, sweet cheeks!

Last edited by Ivy; 05-18-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:11 PM   #7
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay but, it's gotta be bunnies!

Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:21 PM   #8
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You guys are awesome! These are great! and Casey..OMG.lol..put that on my Christmas list please

Someone please Rep rainy for me..she's the only one I couldn't rep
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:44 PM   #9
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

repped Rainy...and here is a red panda for you dear, I hope things turn up for you very soon...

jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:45 PM   #10
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

www.homestarrunner.com

Go there and watch them cartoons!

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:02 PM   #11
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Since "cute & furry" seems to be the theme...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg merkin 1 comp.jpg (93.7 KB, 120 views)
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:08 PM   #12
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday
Some stupid chat conversations stolen from the internet just for you:

<snip>
The above are from the following:

meateccentricitydotcom.blogspot.com/2005/05/conversation-funny-and-weird-on-yahoo.html

psmonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4597&sid=54128d8dfaf77339672f026db a2619d1
also try http://bash.org/?random - some might be offensive, but others are insanely funny.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:16 PM   #13
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Dad's Home!

Okay, this cartoon just cracks me up, and I can't explain why...

(Click on the "Watch This Movie" thingy.)
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:19 PM   #14
Checksum Panic
Space Cowboy

Checksum Panic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChecksum Panic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Awww I hope things work out for her! Well here is a smile for her!

martini3.JPG

Ohhh martinis...
Old 09-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #15
Frankie
No longer a member

Frankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hey Misty. I hope things start looking up for you soon. You seem like a wonderful person, and I hope your ship comes in soon. (I'll be thrilled if my dinghy shows up!)

Not sure what's going on here (kitty ballet?), but it's funny:

Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:10 PM   #16
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I thought there might be a couple of things for you to appreciate in this one, Misty...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Old 09-13-2006, 08:13 PM   #17
Tina
Older and wiser now

I'm also pretty partial to this one, too. Look at the cute, fat baby tiger bellies!

Old 09-13-2006, 08:14 PM   #18
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My son's favorite jokes:

What did the fast tomato say to the slow tomato?

Kethcup!

What do you call a blueberry stuck in traffic?

Blueberry jam!

Why is the teddy bear never hungry?

Because he's stuffed! *groan*

What do you call a pumpkin after you drop it?

Squash!

What do you call a witch in the desert?

A Sandwich!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:17 PM   #19
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This was posted a few weeks ago

But it's supa-cute !

I hope things get better,s oon
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:24 PM   #20
MoonGoddess
Autumn's Child

MoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging inMoonGoddess makes people happy simply by logging in

You can't go wrong with kittens. Ever.

Old 09-14-2006, 06:14 AM   #21
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

[QUOTE=MoonGoddess]You can't go wrong with kittens. Ever.

Seconded. Or cats.
Tracey xx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg teef_brusher.jpg (44.4 KB, 55 views)
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:18 AM   #22
abluesman
I da doggie daddy

abluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 clubabluesman is a member of the 500 club

Here's thinking about you Misty.
Old 09-14-2006, 09:27 AM   #23
rainyday
Departed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr
also try http://bash.org/?random - some might be offensive, but others are insanely funny.
Thanks, Wagimawr. I'll have a look. I love good ones.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:40 PM   #24
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Misty, if you can out some time, just 2 hours, go see: Little Miss Sunshine (if you haven't). It's good, mindless entertainment with some good laughs and nice life lessons to boot. And it even makes a statement or two about how the tough times in life aren't rough patches to be avoided, but life itself, which can be helpful to realize (though I have no luck doing so, yet).
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:00 PM   #25
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To take your mind off your troubles you can visit this site and vote. Check out losingest babies, they are so uncute they are cute.

http://www.babyvsbaby.com/

Brenda
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote