Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-19-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default For the girls and boys who like cute boys. *grrr!*

You really must see This.

Go to passez au salon and watch each side effect. To watch it in English, click the link on the left. I started on the left and worked my way to the right. The very last one, the poetry reading? I switched to french for that one, as Biggie reads me french poetry and it definitely turns me on...

Have fun.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:46 PM   #2
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina

Go to passez au salon and watch each side effect. To watch it in English, click the link on the left. I started on the left and worked my way to the right. The very last one, the poetry reading? I switched to french for that one, as Biggie reads me french poetry and it definitely turns me on...

Have fun.
I didn't get to see it but I think you're cute. Off topic, yes. Yet true nonetheless!
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:48 PM   #3
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina

Have fun.
Started watching the guy baking bread and had to turn it off for fear of thoughts of him every time I bake bread!!

Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-19-2006, 01:05 PM   #4
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you, Strawberry Shortcake!

Ella, I have to say that I have never seen anyone knead dough in quite that way before... *fans self*

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 09-19-2006, 01:41 PM   #5
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

He caught my attention with the kneading of the bread.
He actually made me DROOOL when he started with the pastry and
I just about lost it when he started eating oysters.

and I am watching this as my ex just came by to drop off some stuff for me. LMAO!!!!

but seriously, you can't blame me. He is one tasty dish.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:10 PM   #6
Tina
Older and wiser now

They all are, actually... I think. I hardly noticed, really.

Old 09-19-2006, 03:18 PM   #7
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default i want to be kneaded by him

okay ladies..jeepy and i watched mr. chef knead that dough...OVER and OVER and OVER again. Thanks for the fantasy material...mmmm mmmm good!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:07 PM   #8
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Whoa now I could handle those side effects!

Man! I have been using the wrong facial moisturizer for years!! There arent any side effects like that with my Oil of Olay, but I do have to admit I do have someone come and clean my shower that looks like one of those guys Ohh oops....I mean I clean his shower

LOL

Great Ad.....I am going to send it to all my hot blooded friends*S*

Tara
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:22 PM   #9
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Tina, I thank you

This reaffirms in a deep special place in my...er....heart, that yes, I am attracted to men.

I recommend the art of making a pastry. Literally the hottest thing I've seen involving a man, well, ever.

This also reaffirms that I, too, am vulnerable to advertising. I want me some of that UV cream, yes I do.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #10
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

o ma ga

Still watching.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #11
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pssh. I just wanted to lick the whipped cream off. Because I like whipped cream.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #12
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, the chef.... great. Oysters... ohhhh ma'Lord.

The plumber could wring out his wet dirty shirt in that glass and I'd drink it... I swear. And the bath??? OH MY.

This is no way to feel. No way, I tell you.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:31 PM   #13
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

it's a good think my man is on his way home, that shit got me heated up.
haha im so ashamed
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote