Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-03-2009, 04:38 AM   #1
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Girls, shorts and school

Hi

While walking in the park this week before work and driving over to the job, I noticed that some High School and Jr. High girls are wearing shorts that can only be described as almost non-existent! Think of close to the size of Menís Speedos Swimming trunks.

I canít believe that the schools are letting this happen and if those girls knew what some of my band of deviant male clients were saying and thinking about them they would run home!

Most boys seem to wear baggie shorts.

Any Thoughts?

William
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've given up on adolescent clothing choices; it's apparent that male deviants are not a factor in selecting wardrobe items. I think the best thing to do from my perspective as a responsible adult is to hope that these male deviants don't get their hands on them, and refuse to support inappropriate choices.

As a parent, I won't spend my money on my childrens' scandalous attire; they can get a job and pay for them if they are old enough to wear booty shorts, baggy pants showing off the asscrack, thongs, and so on. I've gotten a little (okay, a lot) more conservative in my standards as I've gotten older, but adolescents are notorious for rebellion, and I don't believe the schools should be the first line of defense.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The thing about high school girls is I get older every year but their always eighteen

Or in the words of Ice Cube, "It's all about the girls with the biker shorts"
Old 06-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

As a high school student I resent this. I don't get why it's such a big deal yet it comes up ALL THE TIME.

Why is it okay for young women who are out of high school to wear revealing clothing in summer but it's not okay for teenage girls? Once we get to college we can break out the booty shorts but before that we can't? I don't get it.

Do you realize how fucking hot it is in most of these schools? I've never seen a public high school that had air conditioning. The rooms are burning hot and usually so humid that the papers are damp and sticking together. The teachers are often forced to bring in their own fans because it's so unbearable. Of course, these are conviently placed facing them or on their desks.

As far as kids buying their own clothes.. plently do. Almost everyone I know has a job and many of them buy their own clothes.

Not to mention, guys are going to lust after girls regardless of whether they're wearing a paper sack or booty shorts and a tank top.

Plus, can we stop focusing on such fucking superficial things? People are so quick to judge teenagers on what they're wearing. How is this any different from judging someone from being fat?
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
As a high school student I resent this. I don't get why it's such a big deal yet it comes up ALL THE TIME.

Why is it okay for young women who are out of high school to wear revealing clothing in summer but it's not okay for teenage girls? Once we get to college we can break out the booty shorts but before that we can't? I don't get it.
Speaking for myself, everyone has a responsibility to dress for the occasion, guys, girls, and faculty. If the vast majority of the student body was over the legal age of consent like the university level there would be no issue and the school administration would not trouble itself over such things. Maturity is often much more nebulous in the high school, and combined with taxpaying parents who are still ultimately responsible for the youths under the legal age of consent, the clothing issue should come as no surprise.

Quote:
Do you realize how fucking hot it is in most of these schools? I've never seen a public high school that had air conditioning. The rooms are burning hot and usually so humid that the papers are damp and sticking together. The teachers are often forced to bring in their own fans because it's so unbearable. Of course, these are conviently placed facing them or on their desks.
Yes. We all went to high school, and we remember. We opened windows at my high school, and drank a lot. Dressing light should not be a problem unless you are pushing for the right to reveal underclothes or the lack thereof; at that point I could see a problem.

Quote:
As far as kids buying their own clothes.. plently do. Almost everyone I know has a job and many of them buy their own clothes.
I agree with this wholeheartedly; as a parent, I'm not spending more money on their clothes than my own, and the youth have more freedom to express themselves as they see fit. It also affords an opportunity to prioritize teh use of their own money.

Quote:
Not to mention, guys are going to lust after girls regardless of whether they're wearing a paper sack or booty shorts and a tank top.
Agreed. That being said, the football team is having a hard enough time focusing on their grades as it is; when the freak of the week abuses her right to wear whatever she wants and shows up to class wearing her boyfriend's football jersey and a miniskirt sans undergarments, it's game over.

Quote:
Plus, can we stop focusing on such fucking superficial things? People are so quick to judge teenagers on what they're wearing. How is this any different from judging someone from being fat?
Everyone is judged on what they wear; adolescents do not have the market cornered on this.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #6
mollycoddles

mollycoddles does more than just post hot picsmollycoddles does more than just post hot picsmollycoddles does more than just post hot pics

Damn these kids today and their clothes which are different than the clothes which we wore when we were kids! And how about that rap music? More like CRAP music, am I right? And what's the deal with airline food?
mollycoddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #7
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Save View Post
Speaking for myself, everyone has a responsibility to dress for the occasion, guys, girls, and faculty. If the vast majority of the student body was over the legal age of consent like the university level there would be no issue and the school administration would not trouble itself over such things. Maturity is often much more nebulous in the high school, and combined with taxpaying parents who are still ultimately responsible for the youths under the legal age of consent, the clothing issue should come as no surprise.
Maybe the tax paying parents should pay more attention to what their kids walk out the door wearing if they're going to bitch about it later.

Quote:
Yes. We all went to high school, and we remember. We opened windows at my high school, and drank a lot. Dressing light should not be a problem unless you are pushing for the right to reveal underclothes or the lack thereof; at that point I could see a problem.
Yeah, we open windows in the rooms that have them and we drink a lot when we have access to a water fountain, but that doesn't make 80 degrees feel any less like 80 degrees when there are 30 students packed in a room together. No where in my post did I condone revealing underwear or lack thereof. Nor did the OP bring up either issue. He was discussing booty shorts for girls and baggy shorts for boys. I don't see what's wrong with a girl coming in in short shorts when it's 85 degrees out.

Quote:
Agreed. That being said, the football team is having a hard enough time focusing on their grades as it is; when the freak of the week abuses her right to wear whatever she wants and shows up to class wearing her boyfriend's football jersey and a miniskirt sans undergarments, it's game over.
Are you playing the how many stereotypes can we perpetuate game? Dumb jock, freak of the week.. what else can we throw in? How many high school girls would really show up with a skirt on and no underwear? In my nearly 4 years at public high school, I can say I've seen zero. Implying that a girl is a slut or a freak or somehow less than worthy of respect just because she chooses to wear a mini skirt is no different from saying that a girl is disgusting or less than human just because shes 300 pounds, not 100 yet somehow it's okay because the girl in question is 16, not 36. Racism, homophobia, sexism.. they're all wrong. And of course, here, we all believe sizism is wrong.. yet, why isn't anyone sticking up for kids? Ageism is alive and well here in the good ol' US of A.

Quote:
Everyone is judged on what they wear; adolescents do not have the market cornered on this.
Next time I hear a scantily clad skinny 25 year old called a freak of the week, we'll discuss this.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:54 PM   #8
Captain Save
never had a 40

Quote:
Maybe the tax paying parents should pay more attention to what their kids walk out the door wearing if they're going to bitch about it later.
The school board has to answer to the taxpaying parents, and they're going to enforce whatever they think the taxpayers want. Not only that, as I said previously, I don't feel it's the school boards responsibility to dictate the adolescent wardrobe, only what gets worn in class; the parent is the one who is overall responsible.

Quote:
Yeah, we open windows in the rooms that have them and we drink a lot when we have access to a water fountain, but that doesn't make 80 degrees feel any less like 80 degrees when there are 30 students packed in a room together. No where in my post did I condone revealing underwear or lack thereof. Nor did the OP bring up either issue. He was discussing booty shorts for girls and baggy shorts for boys. I don't see what's wrong with a girl coming in in short shorts when it's 85 degrees out.
The OP described Men's Speedos. The ones I've seen resemble undergarments, and that doesn't pass the smell test for school or work attire unless one works as a lifeguard. The underwear issue is my own line drawn in the sand, the point of non-negotiation; I don't like to see anyone's boxers when they wear baggy shorts or pants, regardless of gender. Nor do I want to see thongs protruding from low rise pants worn by either gender. Since this is my own issue with adolescent clothing, I do not and will not regulate what others wear; I simply refuse to facilitate it.

Quote:
Are you playing the how many stereotypes can we perpetuate game? Dumb jock, freak of the week.. what else can we throw in? How many high school girls would really show up with a skirt on and no underwear? In my nearly 4 years at public high school, I can say I've seen zero. Implying that a girl is a slut or a freak or somehow less than worthy of respect just because she chooses to wear a mini skirt is no different from saying that a girl is disgusting or less than human just because shes 300 pounds, not 100 yet somehow it's okay because the girl in question is 16, not 36. Racism, homophobia, sexism.. they're all wrong. And of course, here, we all believe sizism is wrong.. yet, why isn't anyone sticking up for kids? Ageism is alive and well here in the good ol' US of A.
Policy for any institution is designed to cover every reasonable contingency; as I said before, maturity is much more nebulous in the high school. Therefore, public school policy must be written to accommodate the dumb jock, the freak of the week, and any other stereotype that might show up, without judgement or name calling. Speaking of which, I do not judge anyone who goes commando in the high school as long as it is not visible, whether you see or hear about it or not. Doing it with the miniskirt is a bad idea, regardless of her reason for doing so, that should be addressed by policy, without regard to maturity level or age, and the girl who does do it is not necessarily a bad person; she has to learn from experience what someone should have told her, and is no less deserving of respect than anyone else.

Quote:
Next time I hear a scantily clad skinny 25 year old called a freak of the week, we'll discuss this.
Find a risque nightclub; she'll be there.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

At least we're in agreement it's your problem.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #10
Captain Save
never had a 40

Not really; other people's kids aren't my problem, they're other people's problem.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #11
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Since this is my own issue
Hm. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 06-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #12
Captain Save
never had a 40

Since I've been out of high school for over 20 years, it's not my problem, since I don't have to see it. It's only an issue if I have to write a policy dictating what students wear and that's not very likely since I work for Uncle Sam and not the school board.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #13
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know exactly what your saying.

It's bothersome, here.

Then again, we're overloaded with prostiTOTS so I suppose for me it would be a frequent and annoying sight.

I Saw a pair of "shorts" in K-Mart the other day.
In Little-Girls Size.
And I almost choked on my gum.
I HONESTLY thought at first, that they were denim PANTIES.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #14
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

not gonna lie, when i was a skinny minnie back in the day lol i wore super short shorts. i guess its a teen thing these days. I was really into it. lol i can't even find a pair of shorts that fits me now, but if i could, i wouldn't wear it. i just think that we have a lot more confidence when we're younger and for some unknown reason, we think those god awful teensy shorts are appropriate lol
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #15
Captain Save
never had a 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
I know exactly what your saying.

It's bothersome, here.

Then again, we're overloaded with prostiTOTS so I suppose for me it would be a frequent and annoying sight.

I Saw a pair of "shorts" in K-Mart the other day.
In Little-Girls Size.
And I almost choked on my gum.
I HONESTLY thought at first, that they were denim PANTIES.
This is exactly why I have an opinion on clothing for those under 18. Where should the line be drawn on what is acceptable in a society rife with news reports of pedophilia? Should parents be ultimately responsible for the conduct of their child, and use their best judgement on letting their adolescent make their own choices? Are they making certain that judgement and common sense is also taking root in their heads along with apathetic capitalism and irresponsible liberalism? Contrary to what my posts above may imply, parents and adolescents must negotiate a lot during those years, and how short the shorts are is not very high on the list of major life changing issues.

As (by comparison) an old geezer, I don't usually see a sexual being at the high school or junior high school level; I see someone's daughter still arguing over household chores, curfews, choice of boyfriends, and homework. Yes, there should be increasing freedoms as time goes by, and exactly what guys and girls wear will be a issue for parents and adolescents alike for the forseeable future.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:18 AM   #16
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Okay, no malice intended, just posting this to let you know

I do have to say, as someone who just went through college (and is 25 as your example age later in the thread), my friends and I chastise terribly slutty clothing on ANYONE, not just younger kids. I will say, though, that some high schoolers may not realise how young they actually are. I think the logic that some have about high schoolers versus college and up is that college and up is that magical age of 18 where the skank in question becomes legally adult. Looking back on my high school age, I was SO young. I hated my mother making some of my decisions for me, but now I realise it was for the best. At any rate, yeah, the 18 thing is what I think makes it for most people.

Unless you're me or my friends. Then, a skank is a skank.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is not exactly new...mini-skirts caused similar stress back when I was a toddler, and when I was in middle-school half the girls were wearing a type of bum hugging, vaguely terry-cloth looking, shorts that only covered their bum, there was no leg to them at all. They were essentially like swim suit bottoms. I seem to recall that my only regret at the time was that only the really thin girls wore them

So no, it is not new that young women will sometimes choose to wear provocative clothes. Up to parents to set limits for their own kids. This is no new thing.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 AM   #18
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

>18= not adult; <18=adult

Until you turn legal you are considered a child. Children IMHO should not be wearing such revealing clothing. It's to keep you, as a minor safe.

This is coming from a teacher. Personally I would not like to have to look at a bunch of minors with their ass half hanging out and their developing cleavage exposed just b/c it's hot out. It's called modesty.

I went to a HS that didn't have A/C and had to wear a uniform. Yes a oxford button down shirt and a skirt and I survived! You don't have to dress so scantally clad to survive the head of high school.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog

Last edited by indy500tchr; 06-04-2009 at 06:32 AM.
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #19
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
>18= not adult; <18=adult

...snip...
Katie that equation should read as follows

<18= not adult; >18=adult
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #20
Captain Save
never had a 40

I'm just glad to hear from the ladies on this issue; I certainly don't even want to appear to be in favor of ultraconservative attire on minors because I'm not. There should be no gestapo raids on the wardrobes of minors nor should Commandant Klink be conducting military inspections with rulers. If minors are determined to make Lil Kim blush with the raw and uncut nature of their clothes, they begin to lose their credibility, and ergo any reasonable expectation of being allowed to make their own decisions in this affair.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:56 AM   #21
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Okay, the legal age might actually make sense if the girls in question were actually naked or showing tits/vag but otherwise.. to my knowledge, there is no law stating that a girl, regardless of age, can't wear short shorts.

People are so quick to throw out the word skank. That's disheartening.

Yep. Most high schoolers aren't legal and yeah, I can acknowledge that 18 is young but fuck anyone that thinks that I'm unable to make my own decisions, especially in regards to clothing. I'm not 5.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:08 AM   #22
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If I understand CS correctly he's not saying girls shouldn't wear shorts to school at all. His objection was specific to the type of shorts being worn, in this case bicycle shorts. Were the teenagers in question wearing Bermudas, a looser cut of capris or even something tailored that hit mid thigh I'm pretty sure he would not have had such an objection.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #23
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Oh no, I realized that. I'm talking itty bitty short shorts.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #24
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

thatgirl08,

I have a nagging question pertaining to your age and adulthood.

I assume from your profile that you are still 18. If you are then I have a question.

Your join date was 4-20-2008. Assuming that today is June 5, 2009. It would mean that you were 17 at the time of your signing up for Dims, which would be against policy.

If you are actually 19 now, I will assume your birthday to be before 4-20, and therefore legal to be on Dims from day one.

Just to be fair, I am 41 and was legal at the time of my signing up for Dims.

- Spanky
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #25
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Of course I wasn't legal when I signed up. I thought everyone was aware of that now. I turned 18 in March of this year.