thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Love the hermoine-ron-harry gif xD
fan-tastic.
thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:42 AM   #127
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There's A Snake In My Boot!!! Someone's Poisoned The Water Hole!!! Eh, Eh, Eh?
Old 11-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #128
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bob & Doug McKenzie, 12 Days of Christmas

Merry Christmas, eh?
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:15 PM   #129
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Credit to Bigginz.

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #130
Venom

Venom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot picsVenom does more than just post hot pics

Go to google.com (first make sure that instant is turned off)
Type in "find chuck norris"
Click I'm feeling lucky
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:24 PM   #131
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Go to google.com (first make sure that instant is turned off)
Type in "find chuck norris"
Click I'm feeling lucky
Hahaha, awesome. My whole office liked it.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 PM   #132
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Hot and Beefy

Will Sasso

Old 12-09-2010, 10:48 AM   #133
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default aardvark tossing!

i'm bored. in the interest of alleviating my boredom i've decided to create a new sport: aardvark tossing!

players will first have to catch an aardvark. then they will have to grab the aardvark by it's tongue and spin it around and throw it. the player who throws their aardvark the farthest gets a shoe. a shoe is worth 17 points. any player who drops their aardvark before their throw suffers a yellow penalty and has to take a drink. any player with two or more shoes can order any
other player with a yellow penalty to drink at any time at the cost of 4 points. if you drunkenly fall on your aardvark you lose 1 shoe, 8 points, have to take two drinks and suffer a blanket penalty. a blanket penalty means that all further throws have to be done with a dirty blanket wrapped around their face. (not sure if your blanket is dirty enough? leave it at the bottom of your garbage can for three days... it'll be dirty enough!) a winning throw under a blanket penalty awards two shoes and a paddle. the paddle is worth 11 points and removes a yellow penalty. at the end of six rounds (also called a duff) all players whose aardvarks are still conscious receive one paddle and one shoe. players whose aardvarks are unconscious and/or sustained any serious injury gain one shoe and one yellow penalty. any players whose aardvark died during play loses 13 points, has to take 3 drinks while singing a cher song of their choice and has to wear the blanket for the rest of the evening. any players who contract rabies during play are disqualified.

the player with the most points at the end of three duffs (a waffle) wins. the player with the least points gets beaten into unconsciousness with a wiffle-ball bat by the winner.

Leagues will be starting up next week, email me for team assignments.

Note* for all you people who are appalled by the violent treatment of aardvarks you should know that aardvarks are the number one cause of communism in children and have been linked to the spread of terrorism. (no animals were harmed in the development of this game... except for several dozen aardvarks)
Old 12-09-2010, 11:53 PM   #134
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 12-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #135
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*sigh* sometimes i wonder if it's just me that's corrupted or people really thought that was such a brilliant move.

Old 12-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #136
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My ugly Christmas sweater for this season. I'm excited to wear it.

Black Santa AND jinglebells. I'm going to be the talk of the town.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:02 AM   #137
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default It's not just u BIGGZ

And Hozay, that sweater won't be right without a green hat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1233-quickly-children.jpg (31.9 KB, 198 views)
Old 12-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #138
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

plz tell me that was a joke
Old 12-12-2010, 03:24 PM   #139
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
plz tell me that was a joke
Hahaha, I had the same reaction... I figured last year's sweater was just a cruel gift from someone.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:27 PM   #140
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These are beautiful images.
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Urban-..._yn/1291741072
Old 12-12-2010, 04:03 PM   #141
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
lol,I love it
Old 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #142
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

Is it cuz he's black? IS IT CUZ HE'S BLACK
Old 12-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #143
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

a seasonal comic from my fav comic artist C:
thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:14 PM   #144
Paquito
don't July to me

Old 12-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #145
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
this makes me feel confused and dirty...
Old 12-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #146
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
this makes me feel confused and dirty...
Mission accomplished.

Who knew hunting for Horcruxes gave you such fantastic thighs?
Old 12-13-2010, 10:26 PM   #147
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Attachment 88179
I don't think you're ready.

Last edited by WillSpark; 06-14-2011 at 12:37 AM.
WillSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #148
Surlysomething

So stoked for this!

Tree of Life
Old 12-15-2010, 09:22 PM   #149
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
So stoked for this!

Tree of Life
Does look intruiging...
Old 12-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #150
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just wanna say this thread truly is awesome. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pizza fries