Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-20-2011, 12:34 PM   #201
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Then my analogy epic fails

(but I think you still know what I mean)
LOL, I don't like when someone farts in an elevator.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #202
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hell yeah.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gf01192011.jpg (105.8 KB, 217 views)
Old 01-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #203
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nevermind.

Last edited by Paquito; 01-22-2011 at 12:52 AM.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:15 AM   #204
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Nevermind.
Out with it, son...
Old 01-22-2011, 01:57 AM   #205
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lovelocs is randomly awesome.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #206
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Lovelocs is randomly awesome.
Back atcha!
Old 01-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #207
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

This is far better than anything else posted in this thread.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #208
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Yeah well, that’s just, ya know, like, your opinion, man"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

This is far better than anything else posted in this thread.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 09-22-2014 at 11:38 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:51 PM   #209
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry, posted this awesome picture elsewhere.

Surly, awesome awesome quote. Made my day.

Last edited by Hozay J Garseeya; 01-22-2011 at 03:01 PM.
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:03 AM   #210
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 01-23-2011, 01:04 AM   #211
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Nearly spat my coffee out then, I watched that sketch the other day round my friends house, was in stitches - +rep for this
big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:06 AM   #212
Paquito
don't July to me

Sorry guys, I'm looking through random Tumblr pages.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:15 AM   #213
Paquito
don't July to me

Quote:

Which one do I like more...
Old 01-23-2011, 01:43 AM   #214
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischel View Post
I dont get it :<.
But i hope it insults christianity .

Your religious bigotry is showing......

I wonder if your post would have stayed if it said "I hope it insults Islam" "Or I hope it insults Jews".

Old 01-23-2011, 01:49 AM   #215
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post

I wonder if your post would have stayed if it said "I hope it insults Islam" "Or I hope it insults Jews".

Couldn't resist

big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:54 AM   #216
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This goes for a lot I've come across lately.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #217
Paquito
don't July to me

So today I'm at home, minding my business. It's Sunday, so I tend to just play catch up with homework and such while my two roomies are out. Naturally, I want to be as comfortable as possible, so I'm just in my underwear. Well our internet modem goes out. It's in my roommate's room. Well all I have to do is walk down the hall, unplug it, replug it in, and go back to my room. Maybe 10 seconds, so I don't bother putting on a shirt or shorts or anything.

Welllllll my roommate comes home right as I'm about to leave my other roommate's room. He then proceeds to make some food and sit in our living room (that I have to cross through in order to get to my room). I stay still for a few minutes, trying to think of a gameplan. Do I just sit it out? Do I cause a diversion? Why the fuck has he chosen this moment to actually use our fucking living room?

Then I pimpwalked out to my room, dressed only in boxerbriefs and gangsta-brushing my teeth. Said "hey" to him (since I had to walk right in front of the TV).
Old 01-23-2011, 06:48 PM   #218
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Right on Paquito. I've done that a couple of times when my flatmates have brought people around. My house. My rules.
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #219
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So today I'm at home, minding my business. It's Sunday, so I tend to just play catch up with homework and such while my two roomies are out. Naturally, I want to be as comfortable as possible, so I'm just in my underwear. Well our internet modem goes out. It's in my roommate's room. Well all I have to do is walk down the hall, unplug it, replug it in, and go back to my room. Maybe 10 seconds, so I don't bother putting on a shirt or shorts or anything.

Welllllll my roommate comes home right as I'm about to leave my other roommate's room. He then proceeds to make some food and sit in our living room (that I have to cross through in order to get to my room). I stay still for a few minutes, trying to think of a gameplan. Do I just sit it out? Do I cause a diversion? Why the fuck has he chosen this moment to actually use our fucking living room?

Then I pimpwalked out to my room, dressed only in boxerbriefs and gangsta-brushing my teeth. Said "hey" to him (since I had to walk right in front of the TV).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Right on Paquito. I've done that a couple of times when my flatmates have brought people around. My house. My rules.
Exactly. I just walk around like it's my house . . . oh wait, it is.

I just act like I'm the coolest mofucka in that place. Attitude is everything.

You've learned well grasshopper.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #220
thekidstable
Grabbin' pills

thekidstable can now change their title

Quote:

Atta boy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I just act like I'm the coolest mofucka in that place. Attitude is everything.

You've learned well grasshopper.
Exactly exactly exactly exactly. Handle it LIKE A BOSS.

thekidstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #221
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My new pin.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #222
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
My new pin.

i must spread rep around before giving it to you again...
Old 01-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #223
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

shuefly pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:41 PM   #224
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

BJ Raji is awesome. BHM, surprise playmaker of the game, and B.C. grad.

And I love that dance!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:12 PM   #225
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
This goes for a lot I've come across lately.
Penguin, you forgot to mention that Tupac was there...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ghettodolphin.jpg (18.8 KB, 101 views)

Tags
pizza fries