Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-09-2006, 05:26 PM   #101
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Empire magazine gave it three stars.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 08:19 AM   #102
TallEnglishman

TallEnglishman has said some nice things
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie
Well, I have seen the film two days ago, and all I can say is that it WON'T be released theatrically.
Actually, it was released in at least two cinemas here in the UK in the last month.

Quote:
One interesting note: I cannot help thinking that this whole thing was inspired from the BBC documentary FAT GIRLS and FEEDERS from a few years ago which focused mainly on Gina and Teighlor. Some imagery and even bits of dialogues are lifted straight from it.
It wasn't a BBC documentary. It was made by an independent company for Channel 4 (first shown in March 2003)

The independent company is called Optomen.

There's an interesting reaction & thread here.

:eat1: :eat1: :eat1:
TallEnglishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #103
Chode McBlob

Chode McBlob can now change their title
Default Some movie...

I heard about it. Frankly, I don't think it will have lined like Star Wars did. In fact they'll be lucky if they can sell any tickets at all. It will probably do better on DVD so people can see it privately. Only true feeders/feedees will love it.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:30 PM   #104
biggie

biggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallEnglishman
Actually, it was released in at least two cinemas here in the UK in the last month.:
I stand corrected. But I did mean a North American release.

Quote:
It wasn't a BBC documentary. It was made by an independent company for Channel 4 (first shown in March 2003)

The independent company is called Optomen..:
Oops! You are right. Wherever it's from, it's obvioulsy an influence.
biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:40 AM   #105
TallEnglishman

Wink

Quote:
I stand corrected. But I did mean a North American release.
Too many Americans assume the world begins and ends on their front porch. Not least, "President" Bush. Actually there's a place called Europe and - hem hem - the Middle/Far East... etc etc

(Not attacking you, biggie - just rather bored with certain assumptions made by some posters on these boards and in DIM chat...)

Old 03-12-2006, 06:21 AM   #106
biggie

biggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Too many Americans assume the world begins and ends on their front porch. Not least, "President" Bush. Actually there's a place called Europe and - hem hem - the Middle/Far East... etc etc

(Not attacking you, biggie - just rather bored with certain assumptions made by some posters on these boards and in DIM chat...)

No offense taken...I'm Canadian. ;p
biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:02 PM   #107
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I'm surprised that we're still talking about this movie

It's easy for feeder/encouragers like myself to get pissed to see my fetish woven into a morbid suspense thriller, but at the end of the day, I don't think anyone has seen Psycho and automatically assumed that all cross dressers keep dead bodies in their basements and hack people to death with kitchen knives in the shower.
One thing that does piss me off, though, is that the trailer I saw had BBW clips stolen from our friends here in Dimensions. I first saw it a year ago and I can't recall everyone, but I distinctly remember seeing BigCutieCindy's clip of her eating a Thanksgiving turkey. Someone posted about it here at that time, and any ladies who knew they were in the trailer were sure to come forward and confirm that they were not contacted by the film company for these clips and did not receive any royalties.
I'll probably see this movie (eventually), and I'm likely to see it on a video store shelf as the newest addition to the "straight to video" collection, right next to Castle Freak and Prison of the Dead. I can wait, though...
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 05:53 AM   #108
TallEnglishman

Wink

Quote:
No offense taken...I'm Canadian. ;p
"Blame Canada! Blame Canada!" lol. (And thanks for not taking offence )

Old 03-13-2006, 10:06 AM   #109
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, but his girlfriend is American.

You do have to admit that the American movie market is pretty significant, though, eh? And there are a number of us who are aware that we are not the only country on the globe...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:13 PM   #110
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Default The Movie is Degrading

Alright

Yes this movie is about Obesity and a Feeder/Feedee Relationship but I think its Demeaning when you make a movie that has the main point of eating in it. Maybe those people in the Upper Pennisula are just not use to seeing movies that really have a point to them. This is terrible to have a Movie come out with this Message why did they have to make a Movie out of it and its just Digusting to me I'm going to tell you the truth it is Disgusting I"m not making ya'll feel bad but i"m not going to look at this Naked Picture of a Fat Overweight Male/Woman can't really tell what Gender it is. I"m being real I don't care if ya'll get mad at me I"m going to tell you what i feel and what i feel is they are not going to make alot of money on this Movie becuase its not going to get any people to come see a Movie with just Feeding a Fat Man/Woman and watching him Grow. Sounds really unethical to me but this is my opinion maybe ya'll have something else in mind but I don't like the movie at all
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 09:37 PM   #111
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista
Alright

Yes this movie is about Obesity and a Feeder/Feedee Relationship but I think its Demeaning when you make a movie that has the main point of eating in it. Maybe those people in the Upper Pennisula are just not use to seeing movies that really have a point to them. This is terrible to have a Movie come out with this Message why did they have to make a Movie out of it and its just Digusting to me I'm going to tell you the truth it is Disgusting I"m not making ya'll feel bad but i"m not going to look at this Naked Picture of a Fat Overweight Male/Woman can't really tell what Gender it is. I"m being real I don't care if ya'll get mad at me I"m going to tell you what i feel and what i feel is they are not going to make alot of money on this Movie becuase its not going to get any people to come see a Movie with just Feeding a Fat Man/Woman and watching him Grow. Sounds really unethical to me but this is my opinion maybe ya'll have something else in mind but I don't like the movie at all
What language do they speak on your home planet?
Old 03-16-2006, 07:08 AM   #112
TallEnglishman

Thumbs down

ChubbyBlackSista, you need to edit your posts. And consider using punctuation. Otherwise it comes across as an ill thought out rant. Consider your poor reader, trying to make sense of what you're writing!

Old 03-16-2006, 08:55 AM   #113
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Please don't feed the movie.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:05 AM   #114
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The clip I saw had the feedee conversing with the feeder, and saying: hmmn, you must've put something different in this batch, it tastes saltier (or something like that).
I was surprised b/c I didn't expect her part to be written as...willing, in any way, shape or form (and I type 'willing' there with some unease). Can you contextualize the clip I saw? Thanks.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 09:09 AM   #115
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
The clip I saw had the feedee conversing with the feeder, and saying: hmmn, you must've put something different in this batch, it tastes saltier (or something like that).
I was surprised b/c I didn't expect her part to be written as...willing, in any way, shape or form (and I type 'willing' there with some unease). Can you contextualize the clip I saw? Thanks.
As far as I know, she's willing because she's an idiot who doesn't realise the dude's trying to kill her.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:16 AM   #116
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ah...i don't recall if you saw it (that's not said snarkily. you know i loves me some mini).

i couldn't help but laugh at the 'saltier' line, though. yeech.

I think he's feeding her a warm bleach milkshake, is what I think. And god knows I've seen THAT on screen a million times, by now.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:20 AM   #117
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
ah...i don't recall if you saw it (that's not said snarkily. you know i loves me some mini).

i couldn't help but laugh at the 'saltier' line, though. yeech.

I think he's feeding her a warm bleach milkshake, is what I think. And god knows I've seen THAT on screen a million times, by now.
I can't help but recall a question from a talkie a few years back, "OK, I love giving my husband head, but is there any way to make his semen taste better?"

To this day I still think the best response would have been, "Try taking it through a different orifice."
Old 03-16-2006, 09:46 AM   #118
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
ChubbyBlackSista, you need to edit your posts. And consider using punctuation. Otherwise it comes across as an ill thought out rant. Consider your poor reader, trying to make sense of what you're writing!
While I see your point, I enjoy ChubbyBlackSista's posts and writing style. SUPER personal.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:47 PM   #119
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear
While I see your point, I enjoy ChubbyBlackSista's posts and writing style. SUPER personal.
Hey, James Joyce wrote in the same manner, and look at him! He's famous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 10:02 PM   #120
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Somehow I think Ulysses was more intentional than a hastily scrawled post. Interesting use of the quotation mark as an apostrophe, though.

I before E especially when Littleghost.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 10:06 PM   #121
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
yeah, but i doubt he was leading a crusade against grammar as we all know it.

ahh just joshin. i'm sure he was.

i'll see this movie just because, sometimes, i like watching crappy movies. not to mention this is one that twists an interest of mine beyond recognition.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:15 PM   #122
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
Also, dead. Just sayin'.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:21 AM   #123
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Also, dead. Just sayin'.
I was going to point that out, as well as his gender, but then decided I was being too picky.

And I wasn't thinking of his masterwork Ulyssess, which my Irish father uses a prop for the low-end of his bed (like most people who endeavour to read Ulyssess); rather, I was likening her nonstop writing to Portrait of the Artist As A Young Man. Without the prostitutes and syphillis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:24 AM   #124
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

while i like the movie as a whole, i does portay thoose who feed as dimented freaks who do it to see how long their feedee will last, if you watch the trailer on the website they say they are betting on how long they last. thats just sick
TheNowhereMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:29 AM   #125
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

thats just sick
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote