Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2014, 10:28 PM   #201
hots_towel

hots_towel has said some nice things

how fat do I like 'em? uuummmm, lets just say I've had some pretty hot fantasies picturing jabba the hutt with some faces of bbws familiar to me....

but srsly, i cant say ive ever seen a woman that was too big for my taste. not sure how i feel about that though
hots_towel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:34 PM   #202
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

my ex was basically the perfect size for me, and he was 5'9 and 320 lbs. most of the guys i've dated/ am attracted to and know IRL are a bit smaller than that, but my "fantasy" guy" is usually about my ex's size
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:10 PM   #203
DANW547

DANW547 has said some nice things

The bigger the better to be honest I'm not sure in terms of pounds but I definitely prefer the SSBBW body types.
DANW547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:06 PM   #204
ungars4

ungars4 has said some nice things

over 600lbs with a big heart
ungars4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:25 PM   #205
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 has said some nice things

a ssbhm about 600lbs
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:11 PM   #206
YoJoshua

YoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really adore the "blown up" look, meaning everything seems exaggerated-- belly sticking way out, chubby cheeks and big double chin, big arms, enormous thighs. its adorable as well as sexy.
YoJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #207
ClutchingIA19
Never Follow

ClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging inClutchingIA19 makes people happy simply by logging in

Honestly, it doesn't matter how big a woman is to me as long as she is a good hearted person.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #208
Dromond
Ipecac incarnate

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Honestly, it doesn't matter how big a woman is to me as long as she is a good hearted person.
This is a refreshing answer in a sea of poundage pushing.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:36 PM   #209
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Tall and big, 5'9 or taller and 400 pounds or bigger. I like Amazons.
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:38 AM   #210
Noodles

Noodles has said some nice things

Curious where I rank... ??
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM   #211
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClashCityRocker is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default well

The "'em" suggests generalizing the entirety of women, which is downright impossible. I've been w/a BBW pushing 300, and I've also dated very petite women. While the BBW/SSBBW body type is OH so appealing, it isn't the end-all-be-all of attractiveness and sexuality.

although it is damned close
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM   #212
ed1980

ed1980 can now change their title

I think this is a relative issue. When I am with a lady, I am with a person and absolutely must like certain no sexual things about her. Sense of humor, for instance, is more important than physical appearance in a relationship that endures more than one night. Well, at least for me ...

Besides that, I do prefer a certain type of woman (pear shaped - hips larger than shoulders) and inside this type, I prefer them bigger than smaller. I believe no man would regret if his date fits his fantasies ...

What do you guys think?
ed1980 is offline   Reply With Quote