Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #201
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybaby View Post
heres my belly, it wants some appreciating
Looks great Sammy!!! Its like a soft, silky stairway to Utopia!!
awesome!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:51 AM   #202
samestar

samestar can now change their title

I am a belly lover and darn proud of it!
samestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #203
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Rep

OK, so can I just REP everyone on this thread?!?!!? The men for loving Bellies, the woman who show them!! OMG

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 04-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #204
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Okay, confession time... my belly does not have fine, soft, multiple rolls on it like sammybaby's (), but it does have a soft little cushion on it. I call it my 'bread-dough belly'. A leetle like a beer gut, only it comes from noodles and gummy candy, instead.

I think if I gained any more weight it might be like sammybaby's belly, though I don't seem to gain on my belly quite as much as on my backside.

My boyfriend just loves my belly and can't get enough of it--he's the first guy I've met who is a 'belly man'. When we sit together, he will sometimes surreptitiously fondle it and pat its chubs.
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #205
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutsGirl View Post
Okay, confession time... my belly does not have fine, soft, multiple rolls on it like sammybaby's (), but it does have a soft little cushion on it. I call it my 'bread-dough belly'. A leetle like a beer gut, only it comes from noodles and gummy candy, instead.

I think if I gained any more weight it might be like sammybaby's belly, though I don't seem to gain on my belly quite as much as on my backside.

My boyfriend just loves my belly and can't get enough of it--he's the first guy I've met who is a 'belly man'. When we sit together, he will sometimes surreptitiously fondle it and pat its chubs.
Awwwwwwwwwwww too damn adorable!

Old 04-09-2009, 04:37 AM   #206
ChubbyFairy

ChubbyFairy can now change their title

I find that a little chubby belly it's very sexy in a girl...
I don't would be fat, but I like see my belly rounder after stuffing!
Old 04-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #207
fatterisbetter

fatterisbetter can now change their title
Default Hang low, sweet belly fat

I like all fat, but recently I am just in awe of my wife's belly. She's alwaysbeen a big girl with ample curves but over the last year or two she has gained quite a few extra pounds of nice blubber and most of it has settled in her lower belly, making it wide, hanging and flabby. Most noticeably this extra belly fat has changed her walk into a slow waddle which I find a huge turn on. It also forces her to sit with her legs spread as far apart as possible to give her big belly enough room. She was hot before but now she is smokin hot!
fatterisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #208
Enchanted Twilight

Enchanted Twilight has said some nice things
Default Love Bellies? yes! YES! YES!

Throw in an amen also, while you're at it. A large belly on a woman is just one of those aspects that amplifies her femininity. There's so many things to write about why a large belly is good, what is good about it, and how it looks, but I'm not really sure if readers have the time to go over my litany. Suffice it to say, YES, large bellies are kick ass awesome. Drop me a line if you'd like to know why.
Enchanted Twilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #209
jellibellie
On Timeout

jellibellie has said some nice things

All of this belly stuff is making me HOT!!!!
jellibellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #210
rubens_feeder

rubens_feeder has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Twilight View Post
Throw in an amen also, while you're at it. A large belly on a woman is just one of those aspects that amplifies her femininity. There's so many things to write about why a large belly is good, what is good about it, and how it looks, but I'm not really sure if readers have the time to go over my litany. Suffice it to say, YES, large bellies are kick ass awesome. Drop me a line if you'd like to know why.
That is sooo true you know. And that femininity can drive a man to be totally addicted to sex with that woman. This causes new problems, one of them is that the woman is viewed as a sex object, since she is creating such a strong echo in sexual desire in us men. So that might be a good problem to have.
Feminity and fertility and fat (belly) seem to be an equation.
I also made the experience that it punches up the sex drive of a woman, that she needs more sex and is often more horny. Can any of you large bellied women confirm my experience?

Markus
rubens_feeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:27 AM   #211
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubens_feeder View Post
That is sooo true you know. And that femininity can drive a man to be totally addicted to sex with that woman. This causes new problems, one of them is that the woman is viewed as a sex object, since she is creating such a strong echo in sexual desire in us men. So that might be a good problem to have.
Feminity and fertility and fat (belly) seem to be an equation.
I also made the experience that it punches up the sex drive of a woman, that she needs more sex and is often more horny. Can any of you large bellied women confirm my experience?

Markus
confirming!! lol and thats all I will say!

Old 04-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #212
GutsGirl

GutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGutsGirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwww too damn adorable!
It really is. A few days ago when we were cuddling and he touched my belly, he noticed that it was bigger and softer than he'd previously thought (due to my fanny-pack purse having constricted it a little, apparently). He was like "Oh, it's bigger than I thought. Sexiness level up!"

(Yes, we're both huge nerds, too....)

rubens_feeder, BarbBBW, your comments about bellies and fertility remind me of the Venus of Willendorf, which may be a fertility charm. Perhaps a fatter or softer (or hanging) belly was regarded as being the mark of a woman who was pregnant or who had been pregnant (due to belly skin stretching... they didn't have tummy tucks back then). In that context, a flatter belly might be more youthful, childlike, and kinda virginal.

Interesting that a flat belly and now, shaved pubic hair, are considered sexy for women (I don't have anything against either, really, but I dislike them being pushed as the only norm or the only thing that is sexy) when really, things like pubic hair and extra body fat in certain places are biological indicators of a woman being a woman, and not a child. (Well, that and menstruation.)
GutsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #213
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutsGirl View Post
It really is. A few days ago when we were cuddling and he touched my belly, he noticed that it was bigger and softer than he'd previously thought (due to my fanny-pack purse having constricted it a little, apparently). He was like "Oh, it's bigger than I thought. Sexiness level up!"
(Yes, we're both huge nerds, too....)

Yes, I totally agree!! That is so damn sexy. not only sexy but also,.. what a connection! A complete admiration for you and your sexy soft belly! You are a very lucky woman!! Best of luck to both of you!

Old 04-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #214
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Oh My........

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybaby View Post
heres my belly, it wants some appreciating
Oh my, your belly is adorable. That's a qualified opinion, too,
since I have a pretty good one, myself......takes one to know
one.......well, you know.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:06 PM   #215
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep

No matter the fruit apple, pear or Cherry a womans belly is the most beautiful sight to behold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
The title says it all...this thread is for belly lovers. I noticed there are guys here.... certain guys that love the apple shape. That's not to say they can't like all things about a woman....but the belly lovers stand out to me. Please show us who you are
If you love a belly on a woman, please shout it out in this thread. Tell us what you love about a big stomach. I want the belly guys to represent.

But let's be fair, there are plenty of women here that love the belly, too. Ladies, please join in and show us your love

If any of you love those "belly guys" as much as me, please come show them your appreciation.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:47 PM   #216
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My belly has never had someone to love on. I'm still looking for them.

This picture is at least six months old, so I know I have several more pounds and inches to it, but it's the most recent I have taken. Those shorts, btw, are history. They were super tight already in the photos. If I still had them today, it would be impossible to button.

Last edited by Mystic Rain; 04-20-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Mystic Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #217
Teresa
Abundantly Corpulent

Teresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot picsTeresa does more than just post hot pics

This is a great thread and as a woman with a big belly all of the positive comments are very much appreciated.

I was involved with a man close to 10 years ago who didn't appreciate my belly. He listed all these other parts of my body and how they were good, but that I needed to work on my belly. I guess he didn't like how it hung down. After ending that relationship I dated a man who did like my belly. He didn't say it in so many words, but when he'd hug me from behind he'd reach down and lift it up and hug me tight. It felt great when he did that.

Teresa
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #218
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

I love bellies from a little chunky one to a big round one that hangs to her knees.
rustydog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #219
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
This is a great thread and as a woman with a big belly all of the positive comments are very much appreciated.

I was involved with a man close to 10 years ago who didn't appreciate my belly. He listed all these other parts of my body and how they were good, but that I needed to work on my belly. I guess he didn't like how it hung down. After ending that relationship I dated a man who did like my belly. He didn't say it in so many words, but when he'd hug me from behind he'd reach down and lift it up and hug me tight. It felt great when he did that.

Teresa
That has got to be the most intimate position of contact for me. To be behind my partner, bodies pressed together, my face nuzzled into her neck, kissing her beautiful double chin while she tilts her head back onto my chest, and either squishing or rubbing her tummy with both hands.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #220
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbw_lover_86 View Post
I adore big bellies

Kelligrl being a prime example (for me anyway)
The probability that someone will make a Kelligirl reference in a Dimensions Forums thread approaches certianty as the thread length approaches infinity.

-Rusty
(with a tip of the hat to Mike Godwin. I'm not the first to come up with this, am I?)
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:40 PM   #221
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
That has got to be the most intimate position of contact for me. To be behind my partner, bodies pressed together, my face nuzzled into her neck, kissing her beautiful double chin while she tilts her head back onto my chest, and either squishing or rubbing her tummy with both hands.
Rollhandler
ummmmmmm thats HOT!!!!!!!

Old 04-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #222
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Default just belly

ok first real belly pic,.. here it goessssssssssss
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00930.JPG (23.5 KB, 1104 views)

Old 04-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #223
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
ok first real belly pic,.. here it goessssssssssss
OOOOOH! squishably soft and rubbable! Very nice Barb.
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 06:14 PM   #224
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
OOOOOH! squishably soft and rubbable! Very nice Barb.
awwwwwwwwww Rollhandler!!!!! TY soo much!! yes it is soft and squishy hehehe. and i want a belly rub for posting this pic hahha

Old 04-24-2009, 09:56 PM   #225
KatsPyjamas
well gosh

KatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKatsPyjamas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*delurk* Bellies are love!!! *shares the love* Superb thread

Last edited by KatsPyjamas; 06-13-2009 at 07:46 PM.
KatsPyjamas is offline   Reply With Quote