Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 10-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #201
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Troubadours,
I have a girl crush on you in the WORST way! (This is the 'Confessions' thread, right?)
Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #202
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
procrastinating, so heeeeere's wiwt.
i almost bought that shirt in black today haha. serious shit, man.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #203
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Me today.. I am wearing this black cotton short dress. Its soo comfy.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #204
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

black cashmere robe
black isotoner ballet slippers
pink/black dot lounge set
locs in satin bonnet

...I look a H.A.M. but I don't care cause I'm sick..
Old 10-08-2008, 07:35 PM   #205
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
i almost bought that shirt in black today haha. serious shit, man.
wtf i didn't see that in black. ;_; want

also great minds think alike bb
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:54 AM   #206
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

At the mo crocs, jeans and a t-shirt with the band the who on the front.

No very exciting but I'm in lazy mode.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:17 PM   #207
kayrae
doot doot doot

kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!kayrae keeps pushing the rep limit!
Lightbulb Subscribed!

You inspire me! All of you. I am feeling clothes crazy.
kayrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:05 AM   #208
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thermal long sleeve thing.
old navy lounge pants.
socks.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #209
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i'm not sure how i feel about this dress yet.

lumpy haha

Old 10-12-2008, 08:48 PM   #210
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

That dress would look good with leggings. I am wearing gray gauchos, a dark gray top & jewelry and mint green Mary Jane type crocs...
Old 10-13-2008, 05:10 AM   #211
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Sports bra (that gives me the monoboob) cami and biker shorts...getting ready to head for the gym!!!!

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:10 AM   #212
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you dont remember 'The Fast Show' then this will mean nothing to you but...
"Today, I arr mostly be wearing, this..."

My favourite long black jersey dress and my new flowery cardigan/shrug thingy.

Tracey
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (33.2 KB, 438 views)
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:13 PM   #213
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
i'm not sure how i feel about this dress yet.

lumpy haha

omg you are so hot?! sorry i always say this but like it is a Fact.

anyway, i like that dress, i've been looking for one that has that sort of bottom. i think it would look better without the belt maybe and with leggings. just my ~two cents~ either way it still looks hot/
Old 10-13-2008, 01:30 PM   #214
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't take photos on photobooth. Anyway, a cheapo dress I scored from target. $11! Only problem, it's very short and don't want the whole world to see my business. Threw some leggings on underneath it.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:40 PM   #215
QueenB
zoo-music girl

Quote:
omg you are so hot?! sorry i always say this but like it is a Fact.

anyway, i like that dress, i've been looking for one that has that sort of bottom. i think it would look better without the belt maybe and with leggings. just my ~two cents~ either way it still looks hot/

you're the hot one, guuurl.

anyway, haha when i wore the dress, i actually wore some black leggings. and yeah, i've been used to wearing a belt with shit because i like to fake that i have hipz luls. i can see why it's not that great with the dress.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:06 PM   #216
QueenB
zoo-music girl

improvements. less ~*hoochie*~

Old 10-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #217
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

fwiw, I prefer your dress sans leggings and with the belt.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #218
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm gonna say leggings plus belt... cute!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:24 PM   #219
QueenB
zoo-music girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
fwiw, I prefer your dress sans leggings and with the belt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
I'm gonna say leggings plus belt... cute!
haha. thanks girls. i have another belt that is sort of different and would probably look better with the dress... and yeah, i like the leggings with it. mostly because the dress is really short and practically at the bottom of my ass cheek .
Old 10-13-2008, 07:21 PM   #220
troubadours

hmmm now that i see it with the leggings, idk...maybe a different belt? i just bought a dress like that from target (it's gray) and like its 2x but it's RIDIC tight and i don't know if i should just return it or stretch it and deal. (prob will do the latter)
Old 10-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #221
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
If you dont remember 'The Fast Show' then this will mean nothing to you but...
"Today, I arr mostly be wearing, this..."

My favourite long black jersey dress and my new flowery cardigan/shrug thingy.

Tracey
You look great
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #222
QueenB
zoo-music girl

Quote:
hmmm now that i see it with the leggings, idk...maybe a different belt? i just bought a dress like that from target (it's gray) and like its 2x but it's RIDIC tight and i don't know if i should just return it or stretch it and deal. (prob will do the latter)
yeah. i was thinking the same thing about the belt. i have another one that will look better, i think.

i wanna see the dress. post pix
Old 10-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #223
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

Leggings and belt. I am wearing black leopard print pj's and black pj top...
Old 10-14-2008, 10:22 AM   #224
Lady at Large

Lady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized repLady at Large has super-sized rep

I have a cold so I am lying around the house all whingey and annoyed with life...so I am comfortable in black pants and my "MS Sucks t-shirt".
Lady at Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:09 PM   #225
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

Here is what I have on now. Really 70's looking...