Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: does it put you off when you know a paysite model is lying about her wg interest?
yes, i'm unable to be aroused by a model i know is lying 52 25.87%
yes, it bugs me but what can you do? she's still pretty. 86 42.79%
no, it doesn't bug me at all OR i enjoy having my fantasy engaged. 63 31.34%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2009, 03:56 AM   #501
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
2/3 of my friends are black and Im still a racist.

Im kidding...

about the friends part
I tried to rep you but for some reason it won't let me.....curses.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #502
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I tried to rep you but for some reason it won't let me.....curses.
Don't worry, Kevin -- I got him .. uh, for you
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #503
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Now to get this thread back on topic... I have a question for the Paysite Models if any chose to respond...

Have you ever found yourselves eating a specific type of food (that you would normally dislike) for the sake of doing a shoot or a fan's request...

I'll answer. Nope.

But, I think I'm in a unique situation because I've never had a modeling persona because I started out as me snapping pics, and now I just still do that, but it's not costing me an arm and a leg to keep it up and keep up with the "more pics, more pics" stuff.

I'm very WYSIWYG and there's no way I'm going to eat something, do something, wear something, act like something.... that's not me in some respect. If that's not marketable... eh, BFD. If someone digs it, super.

As you can probably guess, I'm ROLLING in dough from this business strategy.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:43 PM   #504
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

You know what I can't stand (and it might have been discussed, but after a full page of bickering I got annoyed and didn't want to go back any further)? When paysite models are like "OMG LOOK WHAT I ATE, I'm SO FAT HEHEHE!!! IT WAS LIKE 8 MILLION CALORIES, I HOPE I PUT ON LIKE 10 POUNDS!!! COME RUB MY BELLY!!!" And then they complain about FAs asking them questions about how much they weigh, or what they like to eat, or how many steps it takes until they get out of breath. You're bringing this attention onto yourself, get over it. Keep it real, one way or another, and don't complain about the shit if you're indulging in some weirdos desire so you can acquire a new member.

Yeah, I do think that guys that come onto girls and start asking them those kind of questions are complete and total weirdos and give other FAs a bad name, but are those guys supposed to think those questions would turn someone off after the exhibits they've been shown?
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:11 PM   #505
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
You know what I can't stand (and it might have been discussed, but after a full page of bickering I got annoyed and didn't want to go back any further)? When paysite models are like "OMG LOOK WHAT I ATE, I'm SO FAT HEHEHE!!! IT WAS LIKE 8 MILLION CALORIES, I HOPE I PUT ON LIKE 10 POUNDS!!! COME RUB MY BELLY!!!" And then they complain about FAs asking them questions about how much they weigh, or what they like to eat, or how many steps it takes until they get out of breath. You're bringing this attention onto yourself, get over it. Keep it real, one way or another, and don't complain about the shit if you're indulging in some weirdos desire so you can acquire a new member.

Yeah, I do think that guys that come onto girls and start asking them those kind of questions are complete and total weirdos and give other FAs a bad name, but are those guys supposed to think those questions would turn someone off after the exhibits they've been shown?
I think you answered your own complaint.

The girls get asked all the damn time what their weight is, how much they gained, etc so they get tired of it....so when someone who knows them asks they're so burnt out from dealing with weirdos they don't have the patience anymore.

Paysite models, strippers, pro wrestlers, actors/actresses....everyone has to do something and talk to people they don't want to in order to garner fans and attention.

As long as someone is respectful, it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #506
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I'll answer. Nope.

But, I think I'm in a unique situation because I've never had a modeling persona because I started out as me snapping pics, and now I just still do that, but it's not costing me an arm and a leg to keep it up and keep up with the "more pics, more pics" stuff.

I'm very WYSIWYG and there's no way I'm going to eat something, do something, wear something, act like something.... that's not me in some respect. If that's not marketable... eh, BFD. If someone digs it, super.

As you can probably guess, I'm ROLLING in dough from this business strategy.

I can imagine that things are tougher now given the amount of competition. I wonder if the natural progression of those that are in the paysite venture to

1. eventually own their own sites
2. own a paysite that sponsors other models
3.if there is no competition in their area of residence - host BBW/BHM social events.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #507
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

See, the way i see it is that there is this sort of dissonence, which spreads through the whole of dims. I think there are people who come here to explore thier fantasies and there are those who come here to talk about their realities. I don't think these always mix well. Those who want to talk about reality and get to know people on a real level feel bad when they realise there are people who use dims purely for fantasy. Those who come here because of their fantasies get upset when there are people who talk about their real feelings 'if' they get in the way of their fantasies, especially if they are in direct conflict with them. I think this is the cause of a lot of friction on dimensons.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #508
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Don't you mean, "...after the exihibits they've paid good money to see"? I mean, am I nuts, or are the paysites and the content on the paysites not supported exactly by the $ paid by customers?

It looks like your position tries to exonerate "total weirdos" as passive victims of these "exhibits" while placing an awful lot of blame on women who are, after all, just doing their job.

Last edited by Fascinita; 12-27-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #509
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i think maybe what we are really seeing here is the love/hate relationship in the sex industry between the people who are the "products and the people who are the customers. i have a feeling it has something important to do with promise making. models promise a fantasy for pay. customers promise to pay. but some go beyond and make emotional promises. they cross a line that might not be emotionally acceptable. i don't feel that customers understand or realize that they might be doing the same thing to paysite models that they feel are being done to them when they feel an implied or even a literal promise is made to gain or even to like the weight someone is at and the fantasy gets destroyed by the insistance of reality. namely customers are also guilty of not being real.

how many customers have made promises or statements to paysite models forgetting they are human? how many have pretended emotions they don't really feel? if you hear that you are beautiful and a guy would love to marry you have a relationship IRL etc... but maybe he wouldn't even have to go that far. maybe he might just promise his true friendship. but then, if a model has a problem and she is made painfully aware that these guys really don't care about anything but her showing him something... i mean the models are very intelligent women. i know they don't really believe any of it. but still it is a lie as well. and knowing about those lies can destroy someones ability to trust other people. maybe it sows doubt in the back of thier mind about everything they hear and every promise made to them? so the lack of truth telling by customers can be just as damaging to them and is just as insensitive.

for a lot of people it can be a rather cruel reality to even be aware that men can seperate themselves as easily and to the level that they can and can say so many emotional things that really mean nothing. i don't know, but maybe knowing that could somehow possibly affect a model's real relationships sometimes? maybe it could make someone not care so much about owing male customers the truth either? maybe they may subconsciously feel thats the price people need to pay for taking thier innocence and trust away? knowing that, maybe they have learned to seperate themselves from the "truth " the same way thier male customers have? do they really care any less about the difference between truth and fantasy than the customer does? after all if a customer can tell obvious lies why isn't she allowed to? even if you understand the dynamic intellectually the feeling of being lied to is not comfortable for most people--whether in a fantasy context or not. but before blaming the models maybe customers need to examine thier part of the truth telling dynamic. maybe the fact of that half of the truth in fantasy equation is being ignored might create some resentment too? i'm not sure if this makes sense at all but i was just thinking.

Last edited by superodalisque; 12-27-2009 at 07:22 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #510
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Don't you mean, "...after the exihibits they've paid good money to see"? I mean, am I nuts, or are the paysites and the content on the paysites not supported exactly by the $ paid by customers?

It looks like your position tries to exonerate "total weirdos" as passive victims of these "exhibits" while placing an awful lot of blame on women who are, after all, just doing their job.
No, I'm not saying they are victims, but the exhibitionists shouldn't act like victims either and complain about the attention they brought upon themselves.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #511
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
No, I'm not saying they are victims, but the exhibitionists shouldn't act like victims either and complain about the attention they brought upon themselves.
Claiming that they are exhibitionists is a BIG assumption on your part. Exhibitionism is only one of many reasons the women get into paysite modeling.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:05 PM   #512
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I apologize, but I'm confused about what you mean, nykspree.

Surely there is a limit to how much a model "owes" a customer for his $14.99?

Perhaps the models "complaining" (frankly, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that, as I've only ever seen models be friendly and gracious when fans compliment their work, at least at Dimensions...) is a way of establishing boundaries?

You've admitted that some customers cross the line into weirdness, and yet you seem to be saying that it's the fault of the models, that they encourage it by selling these fantasies. It seems like you basically want to leave it all up to the models to set limits--after all, the guys don't have much control, according to your logic... it is always the "exhibits" that bring the weirdness out.

And yet you also seem to be complaining when the models try to set limits?

Or are you saying that anyone who models "brings" inappropriate behavior and attention upon herself, just by virtue of being a model? If this is what you mean, I think I have to disagree strongly.

Last edited by Fascinita; 12-27-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #513
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

So they're giving the customers/rubes "nymphomation" then. You can't expect them to keep playing the illusion up when they're not on the clock.

Last edited by Santaclear; 12-27-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:40 AM   #514
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Obviously not.

I've become convinced it's all a fraud.

PORN IS FAKE.

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:57 AM   #515
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You could cut the sexual tension in this thread with a knife. Clearly someone needs a dickin'.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:23 AM   #516
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

My advice? Don't let the tension rub your sack raw. You'll get what you "need" soon enough. Patience.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:39 AM   #517
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My advice? Don't let the tension rub your sack raw. You'll get what you "need" soon enough. Patience.
I think I need therapy. Thank you for belittling my damage.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:50 AM   #518
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Oh, God. Did I just provide a therapeutic service? Not sure whether I should apologize or collect a fee.

I've heard of socialized medicine, but this is ridiculous.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:14 AM   #519
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Oh, God. Did I just provide a therapeutic service? Not sure whether I should apologize or collect a fee.

See, this is why whores should be covered by Medicare. I refuse to believe this thread would have been as lengthy and/or vitriolic had there been a big ol' orgy beforehand. The only people who put this much thought into pornography are the ones for whom it's not enough.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:28 AM   #520
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Claiming that they are exhibitionists is a BIG assumption on your part. Exhibitionism is only one of many reasons the women get into paysite modeling.
I only used the word in relation to the post I was responding to, and no I don't think all pay-site models are doing what they do strictly to garner attention =)

Quote:

Perhaps the models "complaining" (frankly, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that, as I've only ever seen models be friendly and gracious when fans compliment their work, at least at Dimensions...) is a way of establishing boundaries?

You've admitted that some customers cross the line into weirdness, and yet you seem to be saying that it's the fault of the models, that they encourage it by selling these fantasies. It seems like you basically want to leave it all up to the models to set limits--after all, the guys don't have much control, according to your logic... it is always the "exhibits" that bring the weirdness out.

Or are you saying that anyone who models "brings" inappropriate behavior and attention upon herself, just by virtue of being a model? If this is what you mean, I think I have to disagree strongly.
What you're saying confuses me as much as what I'm saying apparently confuses you. If you want to look at this logically, would the models be bringing any inappropriate attention/behavior at all to themselves if they weren't models? No, right? And yeah, it is up to the models to set the limits, they run the site don't they? They choose what content is found on their pay site, not the customer.

Unfortunately, if you want to market yourself to as many consumers as possible then you have to be multi-faceted and in the fat community that includes feederism and gaining. I'm not trying to put the blame for this unwanted attention solely on one of the two parties, but the blame can't be put solely on the FA, but more often than not, it is. And no, it's not here on Dims this occurs because it would be bad for business to blast a paying customer who compliments you, as much as you don't like the type of compliment you just received =)
Old 12-28-2009, 07:46 AM   #521
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
I only used the word in relation to the post I was responding to, and no I don't think all pay-site models are doing what they do strictly to garner attention =)

Quote:

What you're saying confuses me as much as what I'm saying apparently confuses you. If you want to look at this logically, would the models be bringing any inappropriate attention/behavior at all to themselves if they weren't models? No, right? And yeah, it is up to the models to set the limits, they run the site don't they? They choose what content is found on their pay site, not the customer.

Unfortunately, if you want to market yourself to as many consumers as possible then you have to be multi-faceted and in the fat community that includes feederism and gaining. I'm not trying to put the blame for this unwanted attention solely on one of the two parties, but the blame can't be put solely on the FA, but more often than not, it is. And no, it's not here on Dims this occurs because it would be bad for business to blast a paying customer who compliments you, as much as you don't like the type of compliment you just received =)
Old 12-28-2009, 10:33 AM   #522
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You could cut the sexual tension in this thread with a knife. Clearly someone needs a dickin'.
I needed that long before this thread, for the record.....

Quote:
Quote:

It's okay....just refer him out to me. Gawd knows I'm cheap.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #523
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Paysite customers - don't believe the nymphomercials. Do some research ahead of time if porn intelligence is a concern.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #524
Santaclear
User

Question

How do facesitting and squashing photo sets/videos affect intelligence? Has anyone looked into this?

Last edited by Santaclear; 12-28-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:53 PM   #525
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
How do facesitting and squashing photo sets/videos affect intelligence? Has anyone looked into this?

The victims of face-sitting and squashing are likely to come out a few IQ points shy - lack of oxygen and all. It's a tough gig, but someone's got to do it.