Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

View Poll Results: Have you ever heard/used one of the following?
"Your parents would never approve of me.... so let's not tell them." 3 6.00%
"What color of panties are you wearing?" 0 0%
"I never had a dream come true until the day I met you. " 3 6.00%
"I hope our kids eyes are as beautiful as yours" 2 4.00%
"So....How do you like me so far?" 3 6.00%
"With a body like that clothes don't do you justice.." 2 4.00%
"Do you like your eggs scrambled or fried? Why? I want to know how to make them in the morning." 5 10.00%
watch another guy get shot down then walk over and say "Aren't men just **bleep**holes?" 4 8.00%
"Have I died and gone to heaven, cause you look just like an angel" 5 10.00%
I never use/go for lines. 35 70.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #76
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

the last one I used, worked out pretty well.

I just said "Hey, I like your drawing, I have to have it. Can I buy it off of you?"

and she was putty in my hands.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #77
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

I just said "Hey, I like your drawing, I have to have it. Can I buy it off of you?"

That's not a pickup line, dawg.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:43 PM   #78
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I just thought of one for you.

"Hey, I like your drawing. Wanna see me in my drawers?"
Old 05-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #79
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default you gave me an idea

I went back and reworked my "fine arts" pick up lines.

I'm going to use it on her tonight.

"I really like your drawing, but I'd like to hang you up and nail on to the wall instead."

eh? eh? that's a good one. She's going to be all for it too.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:50 PM   #80
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
I went back and reworked my "fine arts" pick up lines.

I'm going to use it on her tonight.

"I really like your drawing, but I'd like to hang you up and nail on to the wall instead."

eh? eh? that's a good one. She's going to be all for it too.
"Hey hot stuff, your so hot it's a sin and I want to crucify you right now. On my penis."

Try that one, I promise she will internet-sex you.