Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #76
FemFAtail

FemFAtail can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
But asparagus certainly does!

...why are aphrodisiacs so seemingly arbitrary?

Most likely because what is an aphrodisiac for some may not do it for others so they just have to keep coming up with more of them.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #77
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

I find that nudity is the best and most reliable aphrodisiac.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #78
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

as crazy as this may sound,i find that cream cheese brownies are an aphrodisiac no joke.well atleast for me it was...
Old 01-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #79
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
as crazy as this may sound,i find that cream cheese brownies are an aphrodisiac no joke.well atleast for me it was...
Put some ice cream and chocolate syrup on top and FemFATail and I would definitely agree!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #80
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:37 AM   #81
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
Put some ice cream and chocolate syrup on top and FemFATail and I would definitely agree!

lol DONE!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:42 AM   #82
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeboy View Post
I find that nudity is the best and most reliable aphrodisiac.
you should post some nekkid pics and i will tell you if it works
Old 01-24-2011, 04:07 AM   #83
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
you should post some nekkid pics and i will tell you if it works
I'm naked under these clothes. Are you hot and bothered yet?

Okay okay, I will post nakey pics soon. I need to do them properly so I can get one of these creepy and inappropriate PM's you cool Dims kids keep bragging about
Old 01-25-2011, 08:37 PM   #84
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I'm naked under these clothes. Are you hot and bothered yet?

Okay okay, I will post nakey pics soon. I need to do them properly so I can get one of these creepy and inappropriate PM's you cool Dims kids keep bragging about
almost...the second you post nekkid, you will get creepy and inappropriate PMs...hell, i might even post 3 times about the same pics...makes it extra creepy
Old 01-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #85
RJI
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

RJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging inRJI makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
I'd take him to see a movie at a local theater that has couches instead of seats. We'd spread out with our food and liquor (they have a liquor license) and I'd proceed to wrap my arms around him and bury myself in his side and pay no attention to the film. Afterwards, talking in a warm, quiet pub or cafe.
I wish we had a theatre like that!

:eat1:
RJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:04 PM   #86
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
almost...the second you post nekkid, you will get creepy and inappropriate PMs...hell, i might even post 3 times about the same pics...makes it extra creepy
So maybe I should cut out the middleman and send them directly to you?
Old 01-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #87
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
only if i get a copy TOOOOOOOOO

Old 01-26-2011, 08:25 PM   #88
samuraiscott
True Story

samuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticedsamuraiscott never has a post go unnoticed

I would like to be somewhere I could look her in the eyes while I talk to her. Make her laugh and tell her stories. Try to get to know her; what she wants, what her goals are, what she likes. I really miss dating. Even when I was in a relationship I used to love to go out to dinner and hold her hand as we talked about whatever.

http://samuraiscott.blogspot.com/
samuraiscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #89
JulieD

Quote:
YES! YES, YES, YES, and YES! and HELL YES!
JulieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #90
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

The traditional date...movie, dinner, walk on the beach, cuddling, some other sweet stuff depending on where we are in the relationship.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote