Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-17-2005, 09:51 PM   #1
bigwideland

bigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Boys and Toys

I said I had a little lego, well these are a couple of pic's in the one of three lego rooms, I am checking out a few trains, but you can check me if you wish,

LOL

BWL.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image0009.jpg (39.5 KB, 407 views)
File Type: jpg image0010.jpg (39.8 KB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg image0011.jpg (41.0 KB, 402 views)
bigwideland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:22 PM   #2
It's Just Me

It's Just Me has said some nice things

Three rooms for Legos? That's a lot of Legos! And speaking of threes, I like that third picture a lot.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:58 PM   #3
bigwideland

bigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigwideland can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Room

Yes that is a lot, but most of my lego is in boxes and unbuilt, so need more room, but I need the rest of my house to live in. I am glad you like the last pic, what do you like about it, if I may ask?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image0012.jpg (30.8 KB, 448 views)
bigwideland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 10:49 PM   #4
It's Just Me

It's Just Me has said some nice things

Legos in boxes and unbuilt? Reminds me of my DVD collection. It's embarrassing to say how many are still in the shrink wrap. But I'm sure that I'll get round to watching them all some day. I hope so anyway.

Why do I like the third picture? Hmmm. Well, I think maybe I like the way your T-shirt fits. But really, I think I like the last pic you posted the most.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:27 AM   #5
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a toy collector and I was expecting to see Lego collection.That's not what I saw. I'll be going now.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 09:19 PM   #6
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile WWII Aircraft.....

Particularly US Navy and Japanese...styrene models...1/48th scale mostly...I enjoy doing the historical research on specific planes and figuring out how to depict them as realistically as possible...my other hobby is Military History and it works together synergistically...interesting thread here, Bigewideland! I love seeing what other BHM are up to in their "regular" lives!
Old 11-20-2005, 02:17 PM   #7
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
I'm a toy collector and I was expecting to see Lego collection.That's not what I saw. I'll be going now.
I can just see the Lego around the edges of BigWideLand's nice fat bottom. :-)
SnapDragon is offline   Reply With Quote