Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #51
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

I've got the song "Just Like Jesse James" in my head. And there's definitely someone who fits the description.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:37 AM   #52
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I keep remembering just how well things go when I listen to my gut. I'm more intelligent than I like to pretend to myself and life tends to be happier when I'm doing things the way I feel they should be done.

The more serious mistakes I've made in life have been when I ignored my instincts.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #53
johniav

johniav can now change their title
Default I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I keep remembering just how well things go when I listen to my gut. I'm more intelligent than I like to pretend to myself and life tends to be happier when I'm doing things the way I feel they should be done.

The more serious mistakes I've made in life have been when I ignored my instincts.
I'm just the opposite,I pretend to have a brain...In reality I couldn't be more full of it. I have a B.S degree and it isn't from a university I'll tell ya that right now.
johniav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:01 AM   #54
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No good deed goes unpunished, really is true.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #55
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

I am rubbish at communicating and have accepted it as the introverted part of me that bottles everything up.

I am equally not very good at baking, as much as I want to be.

I want true love, but damn it, I will not settle for douchebags who don't appreciate me. If I have to be single for the rest of my life, so be it.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #56
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Figured it out during therapy: One of the reasons why I'm such a 'natural' flirt is because I was abused by male relatives as a child and began to use charming wit as a means of trying to make them 'not hurt me'.....it was a coping skill I developed at a very young age.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:52 PM   #57
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Figured it out during therapy: One of the reasons why I'm such a 'natural' flirt is because I was abused by male relatives as a child and began to use charming wit as a means of trying to make them 'not hurt me'.....it was a coping skill I developed at a very young age.
I'm the opposite, more of an awkward and lame flirt than anything ... maybe it's because the only male attention I had growing up was with my brother's friends who treated me like one of the guys.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:30 AM   #58
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
god damn...
Old 11-12-2011, 12:37 AM   #59
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Also. I cannot drink on work nights, and be effective for my clients.