Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #26
German_FFA

German_FFA has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentle_viewer
One guy I dated was really, really conscious of his weight and the fact that he was heavy and I was not. I thought he'd look good with a few MORE pounds, actually, but I supported him if he wanted to lose...however, he was a gourmet chef so he never did lose the weight.
I dated a guy with really few pounds extra, who was not happy about those extra pounds and always tried to show off with me - everywhere in public. I got really annoyed and stopped dating him. Strangely, some of his friends kept on asking me, why I liked him - so probably he's just hanging out with the wrong folks.

Janine
German_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:07 AM   #27
FreneticFangs

FreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFreneticFangs can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My main problem dating BHMs:
I love partying, I love dancing... now how many BHMs do you know would be willing to dance their asses off in a VIP lounge surrounded by gorgeous people in the heart of South Beach?
I found one and I'm holding onto him for dear life. haha.

Even though.. in all honesty... it was me who found him and made the first move.. and I wonder.. if he would have had the guts to come up to me and introduce himself.
So the main problem with BHMs: They won't hit on me! I have to literally crawl on them at times before they go "Oh... crap... she actually digs me???!!" lol
Self-esteem I tell you. That's the main problem with dating BHMs.
FreneticFangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #28
German_FFA

German_FFA has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFangs
I love partying, I love dancing... now how many BHMs do you know would be willing to dance their asses off in a VIP lounge surrounded by gorgeous people in the heart of South Beach?
I found one and I'm holding onto him for dear life. haha.

Even though.. in all honesty... it was me who found him and made the first move.. and I wonder.. if he would have had the guts to come up to me and introduce himself.
So the main problem with BHMs: They won't hit on me! I have to literally crawl on them at times before they go "Oh... crap... she actually digs me???!!" lol
Self-esteem I tell you. That's the main problem with dating BHMs.

You're saying exactly what I think. Well this here is not the South Beach, but there are still some exclusive places I like - if you have the luck to meet a BHM there he would probably never ever start flirting with you. I hate to start everytime...

J
German_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #29
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

Scandi (FFA) can now change their title
Cool No problems!

Well, I don't see any problems at all.

I don't care about other peoples opinion about my desire. It's my life and it's only me who can live it.

Some of you said that many BHM's are having a dissatisfaction about their weight, but I think we can find the same number of "normal weighty" guys, who don't have any self-confidence at all.
- and I wont have problems about the health issue, cause I don't like really fat guys.

I only have a "geographic challenge" (we need more BHM in Denmark).

Besides, it's our principal duty to make sure our lovely BHM's are feeling wonderful and special ;-)
Which belly can resist an erotic bellyrub and all this attention?
Scandi (FFA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:49 AM   #30
growingman

growingman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandi (FFA)
Well, I don't see any problems at all.

I don't care about other peoples opinion about my desire. It's my life and it's only me who can live it.

Some of you said that many BHM's are having a dissatisfaction about their weight, but I think we can find the same number of "normal weighty" guys, who don't have any self-confidence at all.
- and I wont have problems about the health issue, cause I don't like really fat guys.

I only have a "geographic challenge" (we need more BHM in Denmark).

Besides, it's our principal duty to make sure our lovely BHM's are feeling wonderful and special ;-)
Which belly can resist an erotic bellyrub and all this attention?
I have never been to Denmark but I have known a lot of pilots who want to retire there because they say the people there are so nice and the women are so attractive. If I could find interesting work there I think I would definately consider moving there, but alas for Americans working in Europe is always difficulte due to work permit and visa problems. I wonder if there are many women in Denmark who appreciate guys with big bellies or if it is rare?
growingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 10:59 AM   #31
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

growingman: Yes yes yes, maybe I should recruit BHM's to Denmark.

Right now it's very easy to get a good job here, because we have a low rate of unemployment. It doesn't matter about the languages (English is enough).

Hmm you just gave me a good idea there, hehe. With my background in Real estate, I could find a big house to all those BHM's, and my job today is about headhunting people to all kind of jobs. Very good combination *lol*

My own big boy harem
Old 08-02-2006, 11:08 AM   #32
growingman

Quote:
growingman: Yes yes yes, maybe I should recruit BHM's to Denmark.

Right now it's very easy to get a good job here, because we have a low rate of unemployment. It doesn't matter about the languages (English is enough).

Hmm you just gave me a good idea there, hehe. With my background in Real estate, I could find a big house to all those BHM's, and my job today is about headhunting people to all kind of jobs. Very good combination *lol*

My own big boy harem
Hehe, sign me up Scandi! I hope you dont mind if I skip the herring for breakfast and just stick to lots of pancakes lol. So, do you think there are many women who like guys with big bellies in Denmark?
Old 08-02-2006, 12:07 PM   #33
Scandi (FFA)
cand.bellyrub'er

growingman:
- skip the herring? no no, you need a seat in the hot chair (you can bring the pancakes) hehe

To your question I must admit, that I don't have a market-analysis about FFA's in Denmark, but there are many reasons why you should move to Denmark ->

WE HAVE:
- Tuborg + Carlsberg (beer)
- Tulip Bacon
- Tempting kitchen
- Good job opportunities
- Sweet girls ;-)
- Equality
- Freedom of expression
- Free hospital, doctors, school etc. (at the public expense)
- Beautiful nature (woods and beaches everywhere)

LINKS ABOUT DK
You can read a little more about Copenhagen here: http://www.visitcopenhagen.dk/

Gust in Denmark: http://danmark.dk/portal/page/pr04/D...est_in_Denmark

One of our beaches: http://www.amager-strand.dk/

Everything about Copenhagen: http://www.aok.dk/

JOB LINKS:
http://www.mercuriurval.com/default_...epslanguage=EN
http://www.jobindex.dk/
http://www.matchwork.dk/jobs/jobsoeger.asp
http://www.stepstone.dk/home_fs.cfm
http://www.manpower.dk/MPNet3/startC...DENMARK_NORDIC

MORE:
- LEGO
- H. C. Andersen
- Arne Jacobsen
- Football and handball
- Muhammed caricature-cartoons
- Royal House
- Bang & Olufsen
- Vestas
- Jørn Utzon
Old 08-02-2006, 12:36 PM   #34
growingman

Wow! Thanks for all the info Scandi.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:33 PM   #35
GoddessNoir
Milkmaid

GoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going on

The only problems that I could say I have had have come fromthe guy themselves. I'm fat too but, I've always been cool with myself, I didn't "learn to love myself" I've always thought highly of myself and that has become a bit of a problem because some of the guys that I have dated have had issues with themselves where as I haven't. (I hope that makes sense).

I dated this one guy who would always talk about his weight, his belly and arms were too big, this jiggles, etc. When I would answer "so what?" or "I like that", he would get upset, as though I was DOING something to him, that turned into an issue where he felt he needed to screw a bunch of different women to prove that he was attractive.

The last guy I dated was GREAT. I adored him, he was SO smart, funny, nice, kind, the type of guy I would want to marry and have children with but, he had SO many issues. It was weird because he and I are both fat and he and I are both FAs he appreciated my body, loved it (along with my stellar personality) and I was okay with it but, when I commented on how great I thought he was personlaity wise that was fine but any mention of his body it was mayhem. We had serious issues beause there was something, I have no idea what keeping him from me, finally we broke up because our relationship became such a strain on me.

Ecstasy is uncut forests and the smell of fresh baked bread. - Arvuyeda
GoddessNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:36 PM   #36
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just a small thing:
If my forehead is slapping up against your belly, and you have a large, soft one, maybe offer to lift it up for awhile?

If you don't get it, don't worry.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #37
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Just a small thing:
If my forehead is slapping up against your belly, and you have a large, soft one, maybe offer to lift it up for awhile?

If you don't get it, don't worry.

LOL I commend you on the most descriptive answer of all. Fantastic
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:48 PM   #38
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by German_FFA
You're saying exactly what I think. Well this here is not the South Beach, but there are still some exclusive places I like - if you have the luck to meet a BHM there he would probably never ever start flirting with you. I hate to start everytime...

J
While I know what both of you feel is true, we fat boys are not so good at making the first move, i do ask that you give us some slack. For those of us that have alawys been fat we missed a lot of good flirting/mating time in highschool. it took most of us a while to like our bodies

And it's not just fat guys not dancing...how many straight guys do you know that really like to dance and just don't do it to meet women?
Jackoblangada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:43 PM   #39
shdwyldcat

shdwyldcat has said some nice things

Count me on on that one... I like dancing just to dance, and I've never had a gay bone in my body. (...and never will.)

As far as saying "fat boys are not so good at making the first move," is hogwash. It has nothing to do with a guys weight... skinny guys aren't so good at making the first move either.

Take this as a general rule of thumb... women expect men to make the first move, and generally will not make the first move themselves. The guy who makes the moves generally gets the girls... deal with it. There are exceptions to this rule, but you must first learn to go after and get what you want before you can learn to make what you want come to you. (I think I was the BHM feedee Jedi master Obi Ton Kinobi in a former life.)

Essentially, you have to decide what it is that you want, and make the commitment to do what ever it takes to get what it is you want... I am assuming that one of the things that you want is a woman who prefers fat men.

Sometimes this might take some reframing of what things mean. If you get rejected by a woman for being too fat, that's GREAT news. That means that you have just gotten her out of the way, which has made room for the woman you really want to be with, considering you didn't want to be with a woman who isn't attracted to fat men anyway.

I could go on about this topic for several pages, but I have to cut this short because I have a test to study for. However, I'll give a little more so I don't leave you hanging...

After you decide both what it is that you want, and what it is that you don't want, make a game plan. Essentially make a plan to get from where you are, to where you want to be. Then follow it. You'll probably make some mistakes along the way, and you might have to re-write your plans a few times, but above all do what it takes to get to where it is you want to go.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:02 AM   #40
Zagnut

Zagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesZagnut can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFangs
That's the funny part. I used to be the only BHM out dancing my ass off. I used to be dragged around to various dancing nightclub as the guy who had pockets for all the platonic girls' money and IDs. I found that the act of dancing around and with attractive women served as a sort of weak surrogate for not actually having affection in my life. I ended up becoming quite a good dancer, in a number of different dancing genres, so much so that I then often became the guy that hot women would dance with before they went home with their boyfriends to have sex with. If I was hugged, it served as the veritable tactile bread crumbs I lived on until the next time some "friend" consented to hug me again. So many of them seemed to live in a state of fear that I would become interested in them, so I learned to contain my feelings very well. I was very much starving for love and affection and being surrounded by "friends" sharing their affections freely with one another and any old guy, but denied myself, I spent a lot of time deeply depressed but hiding the fact.

Heh, my past life sucks, don't it?

I don't go dancing anymore, as my girlfriend isn't into it, and I'd much rather spend a Friday night at home with her naked than sweating out on the dance floor in complete emotional anguish!

Zagnut
Zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:19 AM   #41
Big Daddy WooWoo

Big Daddy WooWoo can now change their title

I like dancing.

Not a big fan of the "untz untz untz untz" 4/4 techno beats though (they can awfully boring), but give me somethin' funky, and I can dance all freakin night long.

And yet I still don't get the urge to get into hair styling, interior decoration or community theater...
Big Daddy WooWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #42
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

My own big boy harem
Fat Big Brother!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote