Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-27-2005, 01:01 PM   #26
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going on
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
We will make that kind of activity very optional! I think it would be good for folks who may not have been exposed to a lot of SA ideas, but for some of us, it would be redundant..we will have alternative activities set up for anyone who doesn't feel comfy in that setting or who doesn't really need it!
Okey dokey? Any shy folk or those who need support...there will be support and consideration! That is what kindly, Santa-Claus looking coordinators do best!

This is how I picture you as Santa Obe...

Santa was my first crush. and I can't think of a better coordinator because you are so very kind!!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 09:33 PM   #27
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I just knew it....

There's that Santa thing again! FFA's just can't resist....well...ahem..I will have to drag the XXXL Santa Suit out of mothballs anyway, assuming we can still find it...I will have to do a bit of drastic sewing to get it to fit anymore, but it will be fine for the kids' facilities this year!
Oh...Victor Bunny, Cinder and I had noooooo idea about how strong the Santa-Bunny connection was...we all sat down and googled and it was page after page of Santa-bunny! LOL here is one of my favorites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie
This is how I picture you as Santa Obe...
Santa was my first crush. and I can't think of a better coordinator because you are so very kind!!

Last edited by Obesus; 12-03-2005 at 08:39 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 07:09 AM   #28
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going onJeannie knows EXACTLY what's going on
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
There's that Santa thing again! FFA's just can't resist....well...ahem..I will have to drag the XXXL Santa Suit out of mothballs anyway, assuming we can still find it...I will have to do a bit of drastic sewing to get it to fit anymore, but it will be fine for the kids' facilities this year!
Oh...Victor Bunny, Cinder and I had noooooo idea about how strong the Santa-Bunny connection was...we all sat down and googled and it was page after page of Santa-bunny! LOL here is one of my favorites!
Yes, the Santa thing again! I can't resist him. How much fun would it be to see you dressed as Santa!! There's some heady role play fantasy wrapped up in that one Obe!

Anyway, ahem, I LOVE those bunnies! I collect bunnies and santas. I have well over a hundred santas but I'm just starting with my bunnies. I have one very similiar to the male you posted. He is my favorite. I love old and/or interesting santas and bunnies. My obsession right now is Jim Shore's collection. He has wonderful things and is a cute BHM to boot!

http://www.christmastraditions.com/M...e/JimShore.htm
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote