Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Fine Arts Archive

Old 11-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics
Default BrokenCassette's Big Handsome Men Gallery

Hello my children. It is I, BrokenCassette, here to spread a little BHM lovin'~

When I first got into my love of BHM and overall male fatness, I was a bit crestfallen to find that there's hardly any artwork featuring big boys out there. (At least compared to how much the girls have!) That is when I first started doing big guy artwork of my own, for all us BHM lovers~ I figured this was as good a place as any to start a thread about my artistic adventures. (If this is the entirely wrong place and I've royally messed up then I'm sorry~!)

My entire gallery can be found at http://www.brokencassette.deviantart.com . Since there's 100+ pieces crammed in there now I thought I'd start of the thread with some of my favorites, and fill it in with new stuff once it comes out~

Hope y'all enjoy it, there's plenty more to come soon~
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #2
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very nice, BCassette! It is indeed rare to see art featuring BHMs here; I'm going to post a link on the BHM board to this thread, give the FFAs a treat!

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice--thanks for sharing here!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #4
sunandshadow

sunandshadow can now change their title

I love the sense of fun in these. ^_^ Great use of clothing too.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Oh snap, I call dibs on the Fighter in the 2nd pic. *rolls 3d6* CONSTITUTION 18! SWEET!

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ha, I like the bandito - or is it bandota? - with the tri-colored thong.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #7
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

Thanks a lot folks~ <3

I couldn't pick only 10 of my favorite pictures, so here's a second batch!

Old 11-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #8
Risible
Monkey Daze

Hey, is that a Hylian on steroids, or what?

Old 11-07-2009, 06:21 PM   #9
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG *swoon*

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

**runs over to deviant art**

chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #10
BrokenCassette

This one's from a series where BHM throughout history is explored, appropriately starting with a large caveman from Prehistory.

There's also a series running about the lore of a myth called 'The Angels of Fat', which is where this guy comes from~

Old 11-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #11
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

sooo beefy

Old 11-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #12
BrokenCassette

Here's the first four pages of a commission that I've been working on called "The Growth Gun".

Old 11-12-2009, 04:28 AM   #13
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

I love your work! You have a very nice style, and it's great to see such a large collection of super sized figures (yes, pun intended). Really like the comic strip, too. My favorite is the seated figure in the polka dot shirt, though - something about the perspective on this one looks really impressive.

Thanks for sharing, and I hope you'll keep posting more!
Brenda
Old 11-12-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
BrokenCassette

Thanks a lot, I will be sure to bring it as much as I can~ ^^

Old 11-15-2009, 06:26 AM   #15
BrokenCassette

Old 11-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
BrokenCassette

Old 11-21-2009, 02:11 PM   #17
chicken legs
yawn

Its so cute that you draw foohawks on some of the guys..
Old 11-29-2009, 12:14 AM   #18
BrokenCassette

Lately I've been trying to make the jump from traditional artwork to digital artwork, so here's a piece that I did for an art trade all on the computer~

Old 12-05-2009, 04:30 AM   #19
BrokenCassette

Old 12-07-2009, 04:10 AM   #20
BrokenCassette

Old 12-07-2009, 06:19 AM   #21
chicken legs
yawn

I'm putting "getting some prints for my collection" on my wish list for Santa.

I want to sit on his lap and ask him in person..

and you know......give him some milk and cookies....well ....feed him milk and cookies

Anywho...GGGRRREAAATTT update ...it was delicious
Old 12-10-2009, 03:46 AM   #22
BrokenCassette

'

Old 12-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #23
BrokenCassette

Old 12-15-2009, 02:01 AM   #24
chicken legs
yawn

Your stuff is like........wow..good

Old 01-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #25
BrokenCassette

happy new year everyone!