Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

View Poll Results: Have you ever heard/used one of the following?
"Your parents would never approve of me.... so let's not tell them." 3 6.00%
"What color of panties are you wearing?" 0 0%
"I never had a dream come true until the day I met you. " 3 6.00%
"I hope our kids eyes are as beautiful as yours" 2 4.00%
"So....How do you like me so far?" 3 6.00%
"With a body like that clothes don't do you justice.." 2 4.00%
"Do you like your eggs scrambled or fried? Why? I want to know how to make them in the morning." 5 10.00%
watch another guy get shot down then walk over and say "Aren't men just **bleep**holes?" 4 8.00%
"Have I died and gone to heaven, cause you look just like an angel" 5 10.00%
I never use/go for lines. 35 70.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Favorite Pick-up Lines

Granted they're mostly used in bars but I've certainly heard them elsewhere. Do you have a favorite? Do you think they're all too cheesy?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
99Haints

99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club99Haints is a member of the 500 club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9yaam0p_BA
99Haints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #3
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

I never used them... much. But I have to admit I think it's all in delivery. I had a male friend who delivered the following on a regular basis with great success.

"So, How about dinner and a movie? And by dinner I mean let's have sex and as far as the movie goes... well I'd like to film it."

Needless to say I found it baffling how something so creepy could get so many girls to strike up conversation.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
Horseman

Horseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHorseman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have a friend who used to introduce himself to girls by saying, "How about we go out for a pizza and then f*ck?"

It actually worked sometimes. Maybe one in four or five, at least enough to break the ice and get a girl talking. I never had 25 percent success being a nice guy.

And if the girl hauled off and slapped him -- which also happened at least one in five -- he'd say, "Geez, whaddya have against pizza?"

On rare occasion, that got him back in the game with her.
Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:25 AM   #5
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Never used them, never even heard them. I have however used "Hey, my friends and I were just having a discussion on whats the worst pickup line you've heard?" as an opener.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:39 AM   #6
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

Two I have heard used on my friends are:

"Can I see that tag on your shirt? Just as I thought, made in heaven..."

"Are your legs tired because you've been running through my mind all day..."

The one and only pick up line I've had used on me was:

"Do you have a quarter, I told my Mom I'd call her when I met the woman of my dreams" awwww... too bad he turned out to be a player! hehe

My question is this: Guys, have you had any pick up lines used on you by a woman?
Old 01-17-2010, 05:40 AM   #7
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default how about some classic pick up lines

hey man, what is your sign?

Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just itching to F***k me?

You wanna dance and then head home?

Whats for breakfast? that way I can eat you in the morning?

How about a refusal line?

You want me to do what with that? You have got to be kidding me?

Go to bed with you? I do not think so, you have no money no game and you are a troll so get lost...

Old 01-17-2010, 09:08 AM   #8
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"How much does a polar bear weigh?"

"Enough to break the ice. Im Rabbit!"
Old 01-17-2010, 10:54 AM   #9
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Never used them, never even heard them. I have however used "Hey, my friends and I were just having a discussion on whats the worst pickup line you've heard?" as an opener.
Yeah that's pretty much in line with the "Man guys are ***holes, eh?" above. Which let me tell you... that's the world's best pick up line. It breaks the ice more than 50% and led to some of the best barstool psychology sessions I could hope for in College.

Apparently, the beauty of a truly great line is that sometimes the user doesn't even recognize it as a line.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #10
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyInToronto View Post
Two I have heard used on my friends are:

"Can I see that tag on your shirt? Just as I thought, made in heaven..."

"Are your legs tired because you've been running through my mind all day..."

The one and only pick up line I've had used on me was:

"Do you have a quarter, I told my Mom I'd call her when I met the woman of my dreams" awwww... too bad he turned out to be a player! hehe

My question is this: Guys, have you had any pick up lines used on you by a woman?
I've had....

"You go to gold's on fillmore right?"(maybe 5 gyms in the whole town gold's was by far the most popular so these ladies were almost always playing the odds)

"You want to buy me a drink right?"

"Are you going to ask me out? Or, do I have to lie to my diary?"

The last one I thought was kind of cute... she ended up being a very sweet girl.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #11
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll never forget the line one of my good female friends used when she was trying to get me together with one of the bartenders/waitresses at our local watering hole. When the b/w left our table to get our refills my friend got up, threw her arm around the b/w's shoulders and as they walk away across the room we all hear her say loudly "You know what I like best about him? Mother fucker has a tongue like Yoshi!"

One of the most embarrassing and strangely proud moments of my life

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #12
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hate lines that sound like they should be coming from a greasy guy in a silk shirt with gold chains....but crude, game-referencing, hilarious lines like the one above are acceptable.

Might not work, but at least they get a laugh.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #13
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I gotta say THIS is still one of my favorite pickup skits and its just chocked full of pick line goodness!
Old 01-17-2010, 04:50 PM   #14
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"Hey girl, can I get yo number?"

A personal favorite that I would in no way actually use.

"Hey girl, I'm like a rubix cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get."

And of course, the world's greatest pickup line...

"Hey, does this smell like choloform?"
Old 01-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #15
stldpn
On Timeout

not condoning his rant on airplanes but I do like hugh-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tXtc0mEgcs
Old 01-17-2010, 10:48 PM   #16
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like "mmmm you look like a tasty bowl of soup and I got the flu"
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:02 PM   #17
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSpark View Post
"

And of course, the world's greatest pickup line...

"Hey, does this smell like choloform?"
Ha. Awesome.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:25 AM   #18
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
Granted they're mostly used in bars but I've certainly heard them elsewhere. Do you have a favorite? Do you think they're all too cheesy?
you forgot the option of "using all of the above"
Old 01-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #19
tankgirl
Phreakoid.

tankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestankgirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I voted for "How do you like your eggs?" cause any guy that cocky must have something worth being interested in for at least ten minutes. Worst case scenario, I have someone I can stand talking to for a while to keep the scum away. On the other hand, I also like the "watch someone else get shot down" approach, even if that kind of guy is usually looking for something.

TRUTH, ladies; the cocky ones are usually hiding a nougat-like soft and sweet core.
Then there's the 25% or so that are just cocks; we don't talk about them.

To stldpn about the movie thing: I'd actually swat someone if they said that; and I say swat instead of slap due to the 10" span of my hands.

I am NOT commenting about chloroform except to say I've always wanted to do that. Wait, that might hve been too much.

On the extreme other hand, I like picking up people rather than being picked up.
Patience is a virtue. Don't panic. There are a great many fish in the sea. Bring your own condoms. Always remember where your towel is. Wear sunscreen. Use soap. Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Carpe diem. Carpe noctem.
And if required, carpe jugulum.
tankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #20
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
I voted for "How do you like your eggs?" cause any guy that cocky must have something worth being interested in for at least ten minutes. Worst case scenario, I have someone I can stand talking to for a while to keep the scum away. On the other hand, I also like the "watch someone else get shot down" approach, even if that kind of guy is usually looking for something.

TRUTH, ladies; the cocky ones are usually hiding a nougat-like soft and sweet core.
Then there's the 25% or so that are just cocks; we don't talk about them.

To stldpn about the movie thing: I'd actually swat someone if they said that; and I say swat instead of slap due to the 10" span of my hands.
The guy who used the movie line... it was the 90's and he embodied a rico suave style. He was a Columbian life guard at a local water park and he looked the part. I don't think there was a nougat inside to be found.

No offense but every guy I've ever known who used the bad boy act was a vacuous slug. I'm not saying that all women wrongfully ignore the "nice guys" out there. But, I would say, I always find it funny that women wonder why a guy who acts like jerk to everyone else, isn't very nice to them either. You get what you pay for, if he's not good/respectful to the women in general the odds of him changing for you are miniscule.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #21
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

The only pickup line I have ever used is "Wanna dance?"
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #22
chicken legs
yawn

I like to use...."Hi...Hmmm..you're hot."...but you have to look them in the eye and have a "in awe" type tone.

Works everytime, but of course, I only use it when I really mean it..
Old 01-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #23
Kbbig
Rock Star/Contortionist

Kbbig can now change their title

"If you and I were squirrels, I'd store my nuts in your hole."

No, never used that one, but I would pay to see someone else do it.

The only "line" I've ever used was something like "The word of the day is 'legs'. Let's go back to your place and spread the word." Kind of an old one, but it worked for me. I think to use one of those cheesy lines, you have to imply that you're kind of joking for it to work.
Kbbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:03 PM   #24
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I worked at a book store and a girl once just came up to me and said "Can I get your number, in case I have any questions."
So I just smiled and said, "of course" so I gave her a business card of the store's and wrote the store's phone number on the back. I gave it to her and she said thanks, and smile and winked at me.

Not more than two minutes later, she came back and said "excuse me! When I was asking you for YOUR number, I was asking about YOUR number, not the store's phone number."

And instead of being the smooth operator I am now, and just going with it, I said "heh, well why would you want my number, anyone who answers the phone at the store will be able to answer your ques . . .. ohhhh, heh, sorry, I didn't understand what you were asking."

after that I gave her my number, even though that's not really a line, that's about all I have to contribute to this thread.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:20 AM   #25
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default this one is a laugh riot

hey babe, you look pretty phat (pretty hot and tasty) I am sure some women will agree that can work either way...lol

or you could say...Hey babe, your big ole ass is kicking and I want to smack it..so how about it?