Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default BBW Pin-Up Art

Hi Dimmers, FA's and BBW's

For 2012 I am offering my new low rates on my Pin-Up commissions! FA's; If you have a certain BBW that you'd like to be drawn up or BBW's if you want to be drawn up yourself; then please feel free to contact me! I draw nudes and clothed! I draw them all! Email me at biggirlsketchblog@gmail.com!

I set up some packages at a flat rate. Here is a link to my rates: http://rickydanielsbbwpinupart.blogs...ion-rates.html As well as a link to my blog: http://rickydanielsbbwpinupart.blogspot.com/

Take a look at the last to commissions. Both were very satisfying customers!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Old 02-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ohhhh I'd love to have this done, but I can't afford it right now. These are great!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #3
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That top one is really adorable. Nice work.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #4
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I want one of these too ahhhh..One day!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
rickydaniels

rickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot picsrickydaniels does more than just post hot pics
Default Here the latest commission!

Thanks Mel for your commission!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MelSmall.jpg (72.4 KB, 627 views)
Old 09-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
rickydaniels

Default Another Satisfied Customer!

Here's the latest commission piece!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kathy_Nurse_Small.jpg (100.2 KB, 573 views)
Old 09-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

I will definitely have to talk with you. I have an idea in my head for a Health At Every Size shirt.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #8
rickydaniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfcat View Post
I will definitely have to talk with you. I have an idea in my head for a Health At Every Size shirt.
Sure thing! My yahoo IM is on my profile! Hit me up!
Old 05-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #9
rickydaniels

Default Here's my latest commission piece!

I'll run a special deal for anyone that wants a commission right now! PM me for details. I have now joined facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ricky...54696888000645

In the meantime here is my latest!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Susan_Small.jpg (74.5 KB, 502 views)
Old 05-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #10
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You got some really great drawings
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #11
rickydaniels

Default 4x6 Glossy Prints Available!

I have 15 pieces of my big girl artwork available for sale! You can pick and choose at $2 a piece or buy all 15 for $20! I don't know what the shipping rate will but will most likely be sending them off in a flat rate box. US only. PM me or email me at rickydanielsart@gmail.com for details. US sales only as of now. More are designs coming soon! PLEASE if there is one that you don't see there that you like. Let me know. I'm sure I can make you the one that you want. Thanks!
Click to see my prints!
Old 12-24-2013, 01:49 AM   #12
rickydaniels

Default New Years SAVINGS!

Hey Dimmers!

I am predicting a slow month in January as far as my professional job is concern. Therefore, for all of the month of January I will offer any commission pin-up at a VERY AFFORDABLE RATE! Please shoot me a PM here or on my other page for a quote! Help out ol' Ricky D stay a float! In fact if there is something you want done now. I'm happy to start the savings early!! Thanks everyone!

Here's a sample of my latest pin up!

Also I am offer $10 off on my custom pin up Facebook Banners from now until the end of January!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RD_FB_Special_Web3.jpg (72.1 KB, 322 views)
Old 01-04-2014, 11:23 PM   #13
rickydaniels

Default It's 2014!! All Pin Ups are 50% off my listed price for the entire month of January!

ALL PIN UP PRICES ARE 50% OFF THE LISTED PRICE BELOW! PM ME FOR A QUOTE OR EMAIL ME AT biggirlsketchblog@gmail.com Thanks!!

Old 12-10-2015, 09:34 PM   #14
SubstantialBeauty

SubstantialBeauty has said some nice things

Nice work!
SubstantialBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:53 PM   #15
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

Amazing drawings!! I love your art!
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:56 PM   #16
rickydaniels

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieFleur View Post
Amazing drawings!! I love your art!
Thanks so much Fleur! I love your modeling pics!
Old 07-07-2017, 01:34 PM   #17
RVGleason

RVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this boardRVGleason carries a lot of weight on this board

https://www.google.com/amp/s/marciok...xy-pin-up/amp/
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote