Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Board Business

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 03:10 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Meet your Mod Team

As this is a board where the mod team will be working with other members quite a lot I think it might be a good idea for us to introduce ourselves.

Name: loopytheone
Role: Admin
Primary board moderated: -
Usually found: Library, BHM/FFA board, Paysite boards

Contact me for: Any issues relating to model content/the paysite, any issues relating to account problems/infraction glitches, general help and advice.

About me: I am currently one of two admins on Dims and the one most likely to be online/easily contactable at any time. I am the person to contact if you want model access or if you have any problems with the site in general. I'm also the person that moderates new users to try and stop the great spambot flood of 2016. I'm generally friendly and don't bite so please don't be afraid to message me for anything.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:31 AM   #2
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Big Beautiful Dreamer
Role: Moderator, political board (Hyde Park since April 2010)
Primary board moderated: Political board
Usually found: Political board

Contact me for:
Political board issues

About me:
I began activity in Dimensions with weight-gain stories, which I love to write. I began posting in Hyde Park around 2008 and was named moderator in 2010. My main training to serve as moderator of Hyde Park is a master's degree in therapeutic counseling and five years of working for the editorial pages of a metro daily newspaper, mostly overseeing letter to the editor. I am the mom of two people in their late teens/early twenties and live in North Carolina. I am mostly on Dims early morning and early evening Eastern U.S. Time.
Old 12-01-2016, 03:37 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Tad
Role: Moderator at large
Primary board moderated: BHM/FFA, I guess?
Usually found: All over the place.

Contact me for: how to use the site, cleaning up double posts, questions, clarifications, and offers of cinnamon buns.

About me:

I had something all written up, awaiting one last review before I posted it, so of course I managed to delete it ....

Hi, call me Tad. For better or worse (or more to the point of the above line: for thoughtful and ditzy), I'm one of the moderators here. There was a while where I had some limited Admin access, but with great relief I admit that I don't have that anymore (combine the ditzy side with access to all to those buttons and levers and it kind of stressed me out)

I've been around the Dimensions web boards since before they were on Dimensions. Yes it is possible that I should get more of a life, but on the other hand I've enjoyed a lot of great conversations with a lot of interesting people over the years, have learned a lot about myself, others, and the world, and generally enjoyed my time here. So when I was asked to be a mod eventually I said yes. Originally I was moderator for the BHM/FFA board and then also for the library, then we dropped the idea of board specific moderators for the most part.

If you want to know more about me, if you read enough of my posts you can find a disturbing amount of information. The short form is that I live in central Canada, am an engineer by training, work in a technology company, am married, have one kid in university, am modestly fat and happy about it, am an FA in various ways and just generally like almost all fat related stuff.

I post on pretty much all of the boards here (except the BBW board, barring that sometimes I'm looking at the recent threads list and miss that something is on that board)

I look forward with talking with you all!
Old 12-02-2016, 04:17 AM   #4
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: agouderia

Role: see subtitle - Library Girl

Primary board moderated: Library

Usually found: Library, BHM/FFA board

Contact me for: Anything related to writing and editing stories

About me: Long-time lurker turned into BHM/FFA story-writer and for some inexplicable reason now moderator. Being fully literate in several languages – but technically semi-illiterate.

I work in international civic education programs and have very old-fashioned interests like reading, cooking, baking, everything history related, politics and traveling.
As a life-long non-slim person (not sure whether I really qualify as fat by Dims standards) I always hoped there was a way out of the skinny-monoculture-dictatorship under which we all live today – so I stumbled upon Dims as an appropriate niche.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:39 PM   #5
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDragonFly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: DragonFly

Role: Moderator at Large (or very large moderator) I am one of the supersize sisters of Dimensions

Primary board moderated: I jump in where needed

Usually found: general forums, BBW, BHM/FFA, Market Place, Lounge...

Contact me for: General questions, a friendly hello, and any time you feel you need moderator support.

About me: I am a supersized cis-female that has been hanging around dimensions since before the forums were in this format. This handle is a new one for me. I was a moderator previously and then life happened. I'm back now after a pretty rough time. I met the love of my life and was swept away, our time together was much too short. He passed unexpectedly last October. I found that I really missed this community. I've met some terrific people here and am excited to be back.

My career background is in executive operations management. I have a degree in group/systems psychology and quite a bit of graduate work as well. My business career took over and that became my focus. I'm also a trained mediator. From battling the corporate structure and big scale people management as a super fatty I know the struggle and have fought against the stereotyping. I'm not working presently but my hopes are to get back out there and live it large.

I'm a big foodee, love cooking and dining ( comfort food to 5 star ). I read a ridiculous amount, mostly urban fantasy and paranormal fiction. My hobbies change constantly, I get a lot of satisfaction from dabbling in creative things-sewing to sculpting and most recently water colors.

I'm always open to messages if you have any questions. You will find my style to be very direct, I prefer to reach out in a DM about issues when I can. communication makes this whole process easier.
Closed Thread