Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-07-2017, 12:48 PM   #5401
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I found a super cute swimming costume online and it fits and I feel so happy!

I've never bought clothes online before but it is so cute! Here's pictures from all angles!
You look gorgeous in that!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:25 PM   #5402
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I have to admit feeding you would be exciting.
And expensive!
Old 07-07-2017, 02:28 PM   #5403
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I've never bought clothes online before but it is so cute! Here's pictures from all angles!
That is super cute! Very nice!
Old 07-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #5404
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW MeganLynn44DD View Post
You two need a room!
And plenty of dessert!
Old 07-07-2017, 03:23 PM   #5405
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lot of confessions coming out in here today lol!
Old 07-07-2017, 03:59 PM   #5406
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Lot of confessions coming out in here today lol!
No confessions.... yet!
Old 07-07-2017, 04:44 PM   #5407
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Really cute bathing suit,where did you get it from?Always looking for something with good support for the "girls"
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 06:13 PM   #5408
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Can't lose when the outfit or suit has polka dots. Very classy Loopy
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:22 PM   #5409
plushkitty

plushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Yay, I'm so glad you found a swimsuit you like! It's super cute.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:03 AM   #5410
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It really is like a winning lottery ticket when you find something that fits and looks super cute.Also when you're told by the hubby you look great in it!Winning!
Old 07-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #5411
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Hello my name is DF and I am addicted to Sephora....damn them and their sparkly glittery things....
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 05:20 AM   #5412
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Hello my name is DF and I am addicted to Sephora....damn them and their sparkly glittery things....
I'm a MAC girl myself.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:45 AM   #5413
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Very cute and well fitting Loopy!
Did you shop at Esther Williams' ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Same here. In my tireless quest for best deals in international comparative shopping I finally have found a Sephora that offers all of their products & brands regularly with up to 80% off. That saved me - and teaches lessons in delayed gratification - because the incentive is high enough for me to wait until getting back there.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 03:49 AM   #5414
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
You look gorgeous in that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
That is super cute! Very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Can't lose when the outfit or suit has polka dots. Very classy Loopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Yay, I'm so glad you found a swimsuit you like! It's super cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Very cute and well fitting Loopy!
Did you shop at Esther Williams' ??
Thank you very much ladies! =D I'm super excited to go to the beach now!

Quote:
Really cute bathing suit,where did you get it from?Always looking for something with good support for the "girls"
I just got it from amazon, to be honest! Always a gamble buying clothing off there, but I figured that if it didn't fit or was awful, I would just wear a vest and swim trunks into the sea!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:06 PM   #5415
BBW MeganLynn44DD

My confession for today??Feeling super cute today in a tank top the hubby bought me last night!Oh yeah,and we went for ice cream!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8767.jpg (57.7 KB, 204 views)
Old 07-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #5416
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Thumbs up

Quote:
My confession for today??Feeling super cute today in a tank top the hubby bought me last night!Oh yeah,and we went for ice cream!
You are super cute!!
Old 07-12-2017, 04:07 PM   #5417
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Definitely super cute. *poke*
Old 07-12-2017, 05:44 PM   #5418
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Thanks so much ladies,seriously blushing!☺️
Old 07-12-2017, 07:48 PM   #5419
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree Awesome !!!
Oh yeah *poke poke*.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #5420
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default your husband calls em right

you look super cute to me too

ahhhh, I mean, your husband is a lucky guy!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:51 AM   #5421
BBW MeganLynn44DD

Thank you so much for the confidence boosts,means the world to me.Sometimes I feel really fantastic,yesterday had a rough day at work so I needed the pick me up.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:01 AM   #5422
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Thank you so much for the confidence boosts,means the world to me.Sometimes I feel really fantastic,yesterday had a rough day at work so I needed the pick me up.
You are fantastic! Strut your stuff girl, you should be proud
Old 07-17-2017, 06:41 PM   #5423
AmandaLynn

Confession time; while relaxing and watching TV, I just finished an entire 10" inch strawberry cheesecake.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:06 PM   #5424
Tracii

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Confession time; while relaxing and watching TV, I just finished an entire 10" inch strawberry cheesecake.
*poke oink poke*
Old 07-17-2017, 09:24 PM   #5425
Tracii

Did you eat all the crumbs too?