Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-08-2015, 09:03 PM   #2526
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I find that things made with Stevia taste bitter or "off" to me.
Same here. And I really have given stevia a good, solid try. I've tried powdered stevia, liquid stevia, actual leaves from the stevia plant crushed up in iced tea; as well as stevia sweetened products from the store. All of it bitter and just off and unpleasant tasting. Almost a sour bitterness if that makes any sense. It's not as unpleasant as splenda or nutrasweet, but still not good enough to enjoy. Last stevia disappointment was a probiotic drink that was lemon - hot pepper flavored. The bitter stevia aftertaste just ruined it for me.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:11 PM   #2527
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm so happy the farmers' market is open again!
Old 07-16-2015, 03:59 PM   #2528
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

An old dear friend took me out for a celebratory dinner last night. It was fantastic. One of those places where you rode how many courses you want (there were two options) and then you get course after course of amazing food. Everything was delicious and it was so much fun and we were there for about 3 1/2 hours.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:12 AM   #2529
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night, we had clean up. I had some marinara left over, son had some pesto. We mixed the two and OMG!
Old 09-21-2015, 05:52 PM   #2530
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm crazy obsessed with toasted cinnamon raisin bagels with butter.

Can't. get. enough.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:33 PM   #2531
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Can't. get. enough.

They're truly transcendental with peanut butter, too.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:05 AM   #2532
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Can't. get. enough.

Great. I didn't have to go to the local bread-and-bagel place...
...until just now.

It's 1 AM and they're not open until 5 AM.
*sigh*
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 02:04 PM   #2533
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Went apple picking this morning

Tomorrow we're having "Peter Brady" dinner.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:21 AM   #2534
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I bought the store brand on the weekend and they were small and not that great.

On my way home last night I went through the Timmy's drive thru and got 3 of theirs "bulk". I was one happy girl last night/this morning. Timmy's are big and chewy and full of raisins.

I need an intervention....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Great. I didn't have to go to the local bread-and-bagel place...
...until just now.

It's 1 AM and they're not open until 5 AM.
*sigh*
Old 09-23-2015, 10:22 AM   #2535
Surlysomething

I'll have to try that! Yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
They're truly transcendental with peanut butter, too.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:58 PM   #2536
VeganVixen

VeganVixen has said some nice things

Kind of addicted to Baking Fresh Homemade Bread from scratch. The entire house smelling of warm fresh bread . . . simply orgasmic.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:46 AM   #2537
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Why is grilled cheese so good with tomato soup! I love this stuff!
Old 10-23-2015, 02:14 PM   #2538
Rojodi

Because it is!!!

Old 06-04-2017, 08:06 AM   #2539
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I bought a 12-pack of Shasta sparkling "root beer" water. And it was "root beer" pre-tasting with NO after taste. Weird.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:21 AM   #2540
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confessed this already on the BBW board- I drove to the next county today to buy of the world's best donuts.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 01:47 PM   #2541
plushkitty

plushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I confessed this already on the BBW board- I drove to the next county today to buy of the world's best donuts.
No shame in driving to get good food! If I could drive (I have epilepsy so I can't), I would spend so much gas money driving to Los Angeles for ramen in Little Tokyo.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 02:22 PM   #2542
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
No shame in driving to get good food! If I could drive (I have epilepsy so I can't), I would spend so much gas money driving to Los Angeles for ramen in Little Tokyo.
Sorry to hear that girl. I hope you have someone that can drive you?
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 03:05 PM   #2543
plushkitty

plushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this boardplushkitty carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Sorry to hear that girl. I hope you have someone that can drive you?
Sometimes, yeah. If I have another errand in the area... I just feel weird asking someone to drive me more than an hour away for lunch, you know? Even if I pay for their gas and buy them lunch, time is precious. Fortunately there is ramen that's almost as good much closer!

One of these days I will figure out how to make it myself.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:47 PM   #2544
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganVixen View Post
Kind of addicted to Baking Fresh Homemade Bread from scratch. The entire house smelling of warm fresh bread . . . simply orgasmic.
I make a really good pepperoni bread try that some time.
I know its not totally vegan but its sooo good.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:49 PM   #2545
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sometimes, yeah. If I have another errand in the area... I just feel weird asking someone to drive me more than an hour away for lunch, you know? Even if I pay for their gas and buy them lunch, time is precious. Fortunately there is ramen that's almost as good much closer!

One of these days I will figure out how to make it myself.
You just need to find you a lunch buddy. Preferably one that likes good food as much as you and has a car
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:14 PM   #2546
Rojodi

Had my first chicken fried steak tonight. Not bad!
Old 07-16-2017, 04:46 PM   #2547
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can this be love.. that I'm feelin'

Old 07-16-2017, 06:59 PM   #2548
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Can this be love.. that I'm feelin'
I fell in love with the Peanut Butter Cup Oreos.
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:23 PM   #2549
plushkitty

I must say that I prefer Trader Joe's Joe-Joes to Oreos, especially the Mocha Joe-Joes. They don't leave a greasy feeling on my tongue when I eat them. (Not that I would turn down an Oreo if somebody offered me one!)
Old 07-17-2017, 09:01 PM   #2550
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I must say that I prefer Trader Joe's Joe-Joes to Oreos, especially the Mocha Joe-Joes. They don't leave a greasy feeling on my tongue when I eat them. (Not that I would turn down an Oreo if somebody offered me one!)
I don't turn down Oreos either.