Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-28-2014, 08:20 PM   #4301
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear D,

I really don't like having my every move on social media stalked, but thanks anyway.

Me
Old 12-30-2014, 09:17 PM   #4302
Shan34

Shan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging inShan34 makes people happy simply by logging in

This could be therapy.

Dear M,

I'm growing real tired of your words making me feel ugly. Of all the words you could chose to say to me....that's what you pick? I dunno if it's just a sickness or a sadness. Perhaps both.

Signed,
Don't know if I've got what's needed to hang in here.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:15 PM   #4303
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear 2015

You are My Year

I am determined it will be awesome and amazing even if just in little ways.

I am ready for changes both big and small, the kind that will make my world and my life richer and better

so bring it on 2015 let's get the party started

A very excited and curious

Me
Old 03-05-2015, 05:57 AM   #4304
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Texas,

You know I love you, right? But seriously enough with this weather programming by Cybill shit!! Really, yesterday 82 and sunny and today 30 and sleet WTF? WTFF? This is the third time in a little over a month you've pulled this mess. We get it, you're wild and unpredictable. Enough already.

Your friend,

LG
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 03:47 PM   #4305
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Universe/Guy in the sky...

Why our Lainey? My heart aches and my throat feels tight with tears. You had no right.

Kimberly
Old 05-30-2015, 02:14 PM   #4306
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

To every single one of you Dimsfolk who has stuck by me this past year,

I... don't even know. Thank you hardly cuts it. You guys have seen me at my Eeyore-liest, my most unflattering. And 99.99999% of you have been so ridiculously patient and kind. Some of the very awesomest people I know are people I met here.

Thank you for being so gracious about everything and not giving up on me.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:09 PM   #4307
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!LeoGibson keeps pushing the rep limit!

H,

If you're not really into doing it don't act like you're doing me a favor. I'd just as soon do it by myself.

LG
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:31 AM   #4308
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear Winter;

Just a quick note, to give a little personal feedback about this year. First of all, I know that last year you were a bit messed up because of that thing with Nina, and really weren’t feeling yourself. We are all glad that you are feeling more yourself this year, and we’re looking forward to having a good time with you.

But here is the thing: you’ve been coming on a bit strong this year. If you think back to other years, sometimes you show up sooner than others, usually you start with sprinkling a few snow kisses a couple of times first, sometimes you even do that, wink, and then leave us for a bit. This year you showed up and right away it was the sort of focused, prolonged, attention that can make it hard for us to walk or operate heavy machinery. I know, I know, sometimes you feel if a little bit is good, more is better. And sometimes that can be fine – we all remember and still talk about that year that you just kept showering us with attention until we could barely move, and it sure was a memorable year. But a bit of ramp up is nice, let’s us get back into the flow of things, you know?

And then there is the matter of timing. I hear that yesterday you blew Toronto until it couldn’t see, which can be pretty exciting, but less so during the afternoon rush hour. If you want to show us all you’ve got, how about doing it during the night, when we can lie back and enjoy it, and be a little recovered by morning?

And speaking of all you’ve got, normally in December it is mostly about showering us with the snow kisses. Oh, sure, you might be getting some hard cold just starting, letting us know what’s coming, but that is mostly in play, just a little prod to get us in the mood, to make sure we’re ready, then back to the gentle snow. And you give us a white Christmas and a promise of outdoor skating, and only then do things start getting a little more rough – but by then we’re ready for your big, hard, -30 degree weather.

Yesterday we saw -17C, and we were all like “Whoa, that came up all of a sudden, wasn’t quite ready for that. Good reminder that we’ll need to go get the protective gear out soon, and we need to relax and get ready for it. But this morning we woke up to you pounding us with -27. Dude, that is huge, and we weren’t ready, we so weren’t ready. This is why you get a bad reputation, no matter how many white Christmases and long outdoor skating seasons and beautiful ski days you deliver, the pain of days like today will linger, and will be what people remember. This is why you’re going to deliver a winter wonderland some day in February and wonder why everybody is staying inside instead of coming out to play. They’ll remember what you did today, and be all “That Winter is such a jerk! -27 with no real preparation, that hurts! I’m not trusting him again!

So no complaining if people jet off to have an affair with Summer. Summer can be fickle too, but Summer doesn’t deliver mornings like this one. That cold, that fast – that’s not cool, dude, not cool at all.