Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #5701
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticed

Blue tongue! Nice lol
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #5702
Kristal

Kristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticed

Recent enough
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (100.9 KB, 129 views)
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:24 AM   #5703
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticedAmyJo1976 never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
Recent enough

Sent from my A463BG using Tapatalk
That shirt looks a little strained around the belly
Old 02-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #5704
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
That shirt looks a little strained around the belly
A little strained, LOL
Old 02-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #5705
Kristal

Kristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticedKristal never has a post go unnoticed

I only have an eighth of a tank of food left in it. So I need to go to Hometown Buffet to top off my tank.

Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:00 AM   #5706
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 clubAmandaLynn is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
I only have an eighth of a tank of food left in it. So I need to go to Hometown Buffet to top off my tank.

* poke poke *
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #5707
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not my most recent picture but I love how flattering this dress is on me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8863.jpg (158.5 KB, 50 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #5708
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iannathedriveress View Post
You look great in it!
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM   #5709
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Cute dress Ianna.
Short? long?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:43 AM   #5710
Am Jim

Am Jim does more than just post hot picsAm Jim does more than just post hot picsAm Jim does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I like it!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:27 AM   #5711
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Wow! great!!
Old Today, 11:04 AM   #5712
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Cute dress Ianna.
Short? long?
It's a short dress with leggings
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:26 AM   #5713
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Super cute and looks great on you.
Love the color and pattern too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:38 PM   #5714
Leem
Leem

Leem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging inLeem makes people happy simply by logging in

Love the dress, it is super cute.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, recent