Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-18-2016, 06:26 PM   #776
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

God says to Peter "I want to go on vacation "
Peter- How about Mars?
God - No, too hot.
Peter - Pluto?
God- I'm not sure it exists
Peter - earth?
God- No, too much gossip, I got with some hot Jewish chick 2000 years ago and they are still talking about it.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 06:29 PM   #777
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

Have you ever been on the road and someone is using their windshield washers and some of the spray hits you?
That's why I would never want to be in a orgy.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:22 PM   #778
wrenchboy

I apologize if I or someone else posted this...
What does a southerner say if he has a deer with no eyes?
I got no eye deer.
Old 05-23-2016, 12:34 PM   #779
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My baby owl has laryngitis – he doesn’t give a hoot
Old 05-23-2016, 12:40 PM   #780
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default "I don't give a hewoot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
My baby owl has laryngitis – he doesn’t give a hoot
Reminds me of an old Yogi Yorgesson song "I don't give a hewoot"

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 01:40 AM   #781
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

CleverBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:34 PM   #782
wrenchboy

A company has developed a new toilet paper and is giving samples to take home, try, and name the new toilet paper.
One family tried the product and named it John Wayne.
It's rough, it's tough, and it doesn't take crap from anyone.
Old 09-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #783
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What do you get when two sheets of carbon paper go out together………………. carbon dating
Old 09-16-2016, 09:30 PM   #784
wrenchboy

Why did the turd take a nap in the bowl?

Because it was pooped.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:01 PM   #785
wrenchboy

Why is it a bad idea to fart in an iPhone store?

Because there are no windows
Old 09-29-2016, 05:02 PM   #786
wrenchboy

Why is it a bad idea to fart in an iPhone store?

Because there are no windows
Old 11-04-2016, 01:42 PM   #787
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For the BHM and FFA contingent:

A big man got on the bus and took a seat.

Seeing him, another passenger said, "If that belly was on a woman, she'd be in a family way."

The man looked the other passenger in the eye and said, "It was, and she is."

-- Redd Foxx
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 01:17 PM   #788
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Its a bit early for Christmas Jokes - but one has to start sometime:

How did Mary and Joseph Know Jesus was 7lb 6oz when he was born ?

They had 'A Weigh in A Manger"
Old 11-14-2016, 01:22 PM   #789
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPProp View Post
Its a bit early for Christmas Jokes - but one has to start sometime:

How did Mary and Joseph Know Jesus was 7lb 6oz when he was born ?

They had 'A Weigh in A Manger"
When I started reading the joke, I thought you were going to say "The took him to a local kosher meat counter. They always have scales there."

Old 11-14-2016, 06:57 PM   #790
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And here I am, unable to rep either of you again.

Oy, vey!
Old 12-11-2016, 03:43 PM   #791
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

Another Christmas silly joke

John: We are having Grandma for Christmas Dinner.

Andrew: Really we are having a turkey
Old 12-31-2016, 06:34 PM   #792
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

New Years Eve Joke

A drunken man walks into a bar with jumper cables dangling over his neck. Bartender says: "You can stay ...just don't start anything."
Old 01-27-2017, 09:16 PM   #793
wrenchboy

A sandwich walks into a bar.
Bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food in here"
Old 01-29-2017, 11:48 PM   #794
Am Jim

Am Jim does more than just post hot picsAm Jim does more than just post hot picsAm Jim does more than just post hot pics

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane.

He soon realized she was heading straight towards his
seat .

As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out,

" Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business, I'm going to the Annual Nympho- maniacs of America Convention in Boston ."

He swallowed hard.

Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she
was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

" Lecturer," she responded.

" I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

Really?" he said.

"And what kind of myths are there?"

" Well," she explained,
"One popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.

Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best.

I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. " I'm sorry," she said, " I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name..."

"Tonto," the man said,
" Tonto Goldstein,
but my friends call me Bubba."
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:23 PM   #795
wrenchboy

(This one is best spoken. But hey,what are you going to 2)

I am addicted to heroin.
Thats right, I am addicted to women that saves people's lives.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:24 PM   #796
wrenchboy

(What are you going to do) sorry!
Old 02-16-2017, 08:45 PM   #797
FreeThinker

What do you get when you cross a riddle with a rhetorical question?
Old 02-17-2017, 11:14 AM   #798
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
That actually made me laugh out loud
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:45 PM   #799
Ho Ho Tai

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
(Scratching head) I think I'll have to consult with Hoo_Hoo_Tai on that one.

A-ha! (Opening the envelope) Conundrum!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg owl IMG_1040.jpg (444.0 KB, 30 views)

Old 03-21-2017, 06:39 PM   #800
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

A sailor has been at sea for months and finally gets a shore leave. He's excited to get drunk and hire a hooker and he proceeds to do just exactly that. Unfortunately, he drinks a little more than he should before sex and he's having a bit of trouble.
Of course, in his own drunken mind he's such a stud that he thinks the hooker won't notice.

"How am I doing, Baby?" he asks her.

"I'd say you're doing about 3 nots, Sailor" she replies.

Thinking she means the nautical term, he's a bit confused.

"3 knots? what do you mean?" He asks.

Says the hooker, "You're not hard, you're not in, and you're NOT getting your money back!"
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote