Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-04-2014, 11:30 PM   #26
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow! That brings back memories!

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 01:47 PM   #27
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging inOhio Lady makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
and my favorite of all.. (even now... I still love crayons!)
Agree totally with you.. still love to color
Old 09-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #28
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Agree totally with you.. still love to color
I can color or paint for hours....
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:41 AM   #29
BBPrince

BBPrince has said some nice things

I still remember the Six Million Dollar Man action figure. Playing with it was the first notion to become a writer!!!!
BBPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:47 PM   #30
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh yes! I was a big time Six Million Dollar Man fan back in the day! I never missed the TV show...even when it got weird with Bionic Bigfoot

I had the action figure...the big one where you could look out of Steve Austin's bionic eye. I also had that odd rocket ship/science lab toy for Steve Austin...I forget what it was called right now but I can still picture it plain as day.

I even had the Oscar Goldman action figure! Yes, even my creative 10 year old mind could find fun things to do with an action figure of a guy with a suit and briefcase.

The 70s were a fun time to be a kid.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 11:18 AM   #31
wicked_pear

wicked_pear has said some nice things

Mom, said here is a book, come back if you've any questions, sighs.
Old 12-28-2014, 12:43 AM   #32
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

A big wheel
Old 12-29-2014, 10:08 PM   #33
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

shrinky dinks! i still have one on my christmas tree!
Old 12-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #34
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
shrinky dinks! I still have one on my christmas tree!
Hey-ohhhhhh!!!!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 11:34 AM   #35
FlashHeart
Joor Zah Frul

FlashHeart can now change their title

Things like he man, transformers and those bendy WWF action figures are things I will always tie to an awesome childhood. I've also always been a gamer so I was always playing the old Atari 2600 go moon patrol and pacman!!!
FlashHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 10:13 AM   #36
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pac-man and Ms Pac-man...Frogger....... I miss those games.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:17 PM   #37
FlashHeart
Joor Zah Frul

FlashHeart can now change their title

Oh man I forgot all about frogger such great games back then.
FlashHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:41 PM   #38
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I had a plastic Geronimo indian figure. I lost it in the waves at the beach . Searched for hours. Was totally devastated.
Thanks for bringing it up. (He mumbles sarcastically ) took many years of therapy to get over the loss.
Any one know of a good shrink?
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:09 AM   #39
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chemistry set with real chemicals!
170 plus receipts. Real Danger. Real fire.
Something the ambulance-chasing lawyers, society and slacker parents-who-enrich-them would never permit today.

Last edited by socrates74; 12-10-2016 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Proofread
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:38 AM   #40
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this boardJeannie carries a lot of weight on this board

I was such a tomboy I was always climbing trees and fences, riding my bike, playing ball and rough housing with the neighborhood kids. When I did go inside to play, I played Barbies. Barbie dream house, car, stage and whatever else she had to do. I played with Barbies for years! Old enough to know that when she and Ken would get in bed, she would wake up with a baby troll doll. I didn't know how it happened, but I knew they made a baby. Remember the tiny trolls that you put at the end of your pencil? Loved and collected those.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:33 AM   #41
LumpySmile

LumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going on

Run Yourself Ragged!

This game was actually my brother's but I stole it and played it as often as I could get away with when I was a kid. A while back I got nostalgic for it, and I actually watched ebay for more than a year until I won a functional copy that had all its parts at a reasonable price! Now I don't have to play it in secret!

LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:35 AM   #42
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Playing charades with the whole family.

Board Games:

Tribond
Scattergories
Malarky
Scrabble board game
Boggle
Monopoly

Various video games:

Battle Toads, Mega Man 2, Dragon Warrior, Legend Of Zelda, Super Mario Brothers, on the original NES
Old 03-08-2017, 10:37 PM   #43
LumpySmile

LumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going onLumpySmile knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm old enough to remember the original Pac-Man craze. We even had one of these:

LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:24 PM   #44
Tracii

Tracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTracii is a pillar of the Dimensions community

We used to play Barbies for hours and throw trolls at them LOLOL
I think I had every troll made.
I had an easy bake oven but my brother broke it eventually.
Most of the time we played outside and rode bikes off the edge of the porch.
The porch was about 6 feet off the ground on one side.
We would catch snakes that rooted in our sand box.
Typical mountain kids.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote