Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 08-01-2014, 06:37 PM   #1
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default One Completely Random Song Lyric

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail
Yes I would, if I only could, I surely would
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #2
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I hear that train a comin', comin' around the bend,
I haven't seen the sunshine since I don't know when.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Look for awhile at the China Cat Sunflower, proud walking jingle in the midnight sun. Copperdome bodhi drip a silver kimono,
like a crazy quilt star gown through a dream night wind.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #4
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

We gotta get outta this place, if it's the last thing we ever do. We gotta get outta this place. Girl, there's a better life for me and you.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:29 AM   #5
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

You wear guilt, like shackles on your feet, like a halo in reverse.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:25 PM   #6
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Born underground, suckled from a teat of stone
Raised in the dark, the safety of our mountain home
Skin made of iron, steel in our bones
To dig and dig makes us free
Come on brothers sing with me!
Old 08-02-2014, 07:26 PM   #7
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm in a New York state of Mind
Old 08-03-2014, 12:52 AM   #8
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We're on the road and we're gunning for the Buddha
We know his name and he mustn't get away
We're on the road and we're gunning for the Buddha
It would take one shot - to blow him away...
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 05:28 AM   #9
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

We will take off our clothes,
And they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spine.
And when all is breaking everything that you could keep inside,
Now your eyes ain't moving, now they just lay there in their clouds.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:13 AM   #10
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I keep it loose

my outfit is tight

I know what

know what boys like
Old 08-03-2014, 03:51 PM   #11
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Better get yourself together, and hold on to what you’ve got
Once the music hits your system, there’s no way your gonna stop

Child of the ocean.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #12
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
They spoke with soft persuading words
About a living creed of gentle love
And turned me on to sounds unheard
And showed me strangest clouded sights above

Which gently touched my aching mind
And soothed the wonderings of my troubled brain.
Sometimes I think I'll never find
Such purity and peace of mind again.
Old 08-03-2014, 05:13 PM   #13
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #14
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Without Any Meaning
We're Just Skin & Bone
Like Beautiful Robots
Dancing Alone
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:42 PM   #15
Fattitude1
learns from his mistakes

Fattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

but you can do the job when you're in town
Old 08-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #16
MattB

Shannon is gone, I hope she's drifting out to sea.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:24 AM   #17
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

All I really want is something beautiful to say.
Old 08-04-2014, 11:48 AM   #18
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you're on highway and Road Runner goes beep beep, just step aside or might end up in a heap
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #19
Fattitude1
learns from his mistakes

Fattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFattitude1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is the song that never ends....yes it goes on and on my friends....
Old 08-04-2014, 04:57 PM   #20
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Ev'ry night I eagerly,
Watch them all go twinkling by
But I can't seem to find the one the heavens
Assigned to me....

Child of the ocean.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:18 PM   #21
MattB

Make sure your face is clean now, can't have no dirty dead. All the corpses here are clean boy, all the Yanks in British hell...
Old 08-05-2014, 12:29 AM   #22
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

I wake up every morning to the sounds of motors roaring,
They are drowning out the voiced in my head.
At night while I am sleeping, I can hear the angels speaking,
But I can't recall a single thing they said.
Old 08-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #23
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The Earth is shifting underneath you.
The land is sliding all around.
Do you ever stop to wonder
About that paradise you've found?
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:02 AM   #24
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All the rowboats
In the oil paintings
They keep trying to
Row away, row away
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:00 AM   #25
MattB

I like my football, on a Saturday
Roast beef on Sunday, all right!