Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 08-07-2014, 12:31 PM   #26
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I start calling
the song of your heart.
Turn your fall into art,
it's ok.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:59 AM   #27
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

But she and her furry friends
Took down the queen bee and her men

Now will that stupid song please get out of my head? Gah!

Last edited by Tad; 08-08-2014 at 06:03 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 04:48 PM   #28
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I wonder if they appreciate the setting like me
To draw your own direction, choose to be free

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #29
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Hoy sé que lloraré. Me duele el alma.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:17 PM   #30
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

"You gotta Kick it up a Notch
If you ever want to reach your goals
Can't sit around and watch
Your destiny is in your control"
Old 08-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #31
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

You spurn my natural emotions, You make me feel I'm dirt
And I'm hurt
And if I start a commotion, I run the risk of losing you
And that's worse
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:22 AM   #32
largebob280
Old Technology

largebob280 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslargebob280 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

She cuts you hard, she cuts you deep
She's got so much skill
She's so fascinatin' that you're still there waitin'
When she comes back for the kill...
largebob280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:08 AM   #33
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

My name is Loretta but I prefer Lottie,
I'm closing in on my fifteenth year.
And if you think you have seen a pair of eyes more green
Then you sure didn't see them around here.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:36 PM   #34
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Speed leaving without warning
I need some place to sleep tonight
Blowing in the rocking of the pine
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #35
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

As I went down to Galway Town, to seek for recreation
On the seventeenth of August, me mind being elevated
There were passengers assembled with their tickets at the station
And me eyes began to dazzle, and they off to see the races
Old 08-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #36
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You're the reason my wings are broken
I'm falling further from your addiction
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:08 AM   #37
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Even the nicest of guys has some nasty within them,
You don't have to be backlit to be the villain.
Old 08-20-2014, 04:26 PM   #38
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, I heard a funny thing...
Somebody said to me,
"You know that I could be in love
with almost everyone.
I think that people are
the greatest fun."
And I will be alone again tonight, my dear.

Last edited by CleverBomb; 08-20-2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: The later well-known cover version altered the lyrics slightly.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:15 PM   #39
MattB

Dirty old river, must you keep rolling, flowing into the night...
Old 08-24-2014, 03:10 AM   #40
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

O Fortune,
like the moon
you are changeable,
ever waxing
and waning;
hateful life
first oppresses
and then soothes
as the sharp mind takes it;
poverty
and power
it melts them like ice.

Fate – monstrous
and empty,
you whirling wheel,
you are malevolent,
well-being is vain
and always fades to nothing,
shadowed
and veiled
you plague me too;
now through the game
I bring my bare back
to your villainy.

Fate – in health
and virtue –
is against me,
driven on
and weighted down,
always enslaved.
So at this hour
without delay
pluck the vibrating strings;
since Fate
strikes down the strong man,
everyone weep with me!

...but you probably heard it in Latin instead of English, arranged for orchestra and chorus by Karl Orff:

Jump to 1:38 if it doesn't seem familiar within the first 30 seconds...
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:51 AM   #41
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

Last night I dreamt
That somebody loved me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm

(please note I'm ok, this isn't a cry for help, I just really love the Smiths)
Old 08-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #42
MattB

Turn me loose...turn me loose...turn me loose
I gotta do it my way, or no way at all!
Old 08-28-2014, 09:34 AM   #43
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If I could only use this power for good, I wouldn't. Not even if I could.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:58 AM   #44
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

Well ask if we can have six in
If not we'll have to have two
Well you're comin up our end aren't you?
So I'll get one with you
Oh won't he let us have six in?
Especially not with the food
He coulda just told us no though
He didnt have to be rude
You see her in the green dress?
She talked to me at the bar
Well how come its already two pound fifty?
We've only gone about a yard
Didnt ya see she were gorgeous?
She was beyond belief
But this lad at the side, drinkin his Smirnoff Ice
Came and paid for her tropical reef
And I'm sitting going backwards
And I didn't want to leave
I said its high green mate
Via Hillsborough please
Well how funny was that sketch earlier?
Up near that taxi rank
Oh no you would have missed it
Think it was when you went to the bank
These two lads squaring up, proper shoutin
Bout who was next in the queue
The kind of thing that would seem so silly
But not when they've both had a few
Well calm down temper temper
You shouldnt get so annoyed
Well youre actin like a silly little boy
Oh they wanted to be men
And do some fightin in the street
Said, no surrender, no chance of retreat!
So hidin in the taxi
Cause I didn't want to leave
I said its high green mate
Via Hillsborough please
Well drunken plots hatched to jump it
Ask around, are ya sure?
Went for it but the red light was showin
And the red light indicates doors are secured
Old 08-28-2014, 12:16 PM   #45
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You don't have to front on me bitch
Don't be afraid it's only a dick
Give up the pussy soon
All I want is a little womb
Or get your groupie ass out my hotel room
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 04:01 PM   #46
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well Portland Oregon and sloe gin fizz
If that ain't love then tell me what is
Well I lost my heart it didn't take no time
But that ain't all. I lost my mind in Oregon
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:22 AM   #47
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

Then from his eyes spring fireflies
Breathing life into a roaring disguise
Needles and sins, sins and needles
He's gasping for air in the wishing well.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:05 AM   #48
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Definitely Halloween Material *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
O Fortune,
like the moon
you are changeable,
ever waxing
and waning;
hateful life
first oppresses
and then soothes
as the sharp mind takes it;
poverty
and power
it melts them like ice.

Fate – monstrous
and empty,
you whirling wheel,
you are malevolent,
well-being is vain
and always fades to nothing,
shadowed
and veiled
you plague me too;
now through the game
I bring my bare back
to your villainy.

Fate – in health
and virtue –
is against me,
driven on
and weighted down,
always enslaved.
So at this hour
without delay
pluck the vibrating strings;
since Fate
strikes down the strong man,
everyone weep with me!

...but you probably heard it in Latin instead of English, arranged for orchestra and chorus by Karl Orff:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNWpZ-Y_KvU

Jump to 1:38 if it doesn't seem familiar within the first 30 seconds...

Hi Folks,

Listening to Cleverbomb's musical selection made me think of the upcoming holiday that many of us have come to love and look forward to . . . .

Halloween !!!!

And I would like to remind you, along with my fellow Goth Master - Adamantoise, that this year will again sponsor the Halloween (pre-game) festival. For 30 days before Halloween, we will be providing daily horror music, movie suggestions, and links to the perfect Halloween party of festival. If you see something that would be a "mood enhancing" Halloween source (collect and save it) for the big media onslaught.

I can hardly wait. I've been circling the drain for months now and would like to invite my friends along to get a glimpse of what is in the middle. I am still seaworthy, but the ride is riveting and should be . . . . survive-able ????
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:25 AM   #49
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

And I'm not the only one who thinks we're trying to say
To the heavens and all who hear us: Behold all we have made!
We bring destruction, we bring war without an end
And then we live in hope that tomorrow never comes
That it never comes...
Old 09-02-2014, 01:47 PM   #50
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll kick your Donky Kong right in his konky dong.