Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-03-2016, 10:43 AM   #201
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title

I never wanted to be your weekend lover
I only wanted to be some kind of friend
Baby, I could never steal you from another
It's such a shame our friendship had to end
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 12:13 PM   #202
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Came in the radio on the way home and now it's stuck in my head

Finally I figured out, but it took a long long time
And now there's a turnabout, Maybe cause I'm trying.
There's been times, I'm so confused
All my roads, They lead to you
I just can't turn, And walk away...
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 10:36 PM   #203
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

My daddy was a fireman and my mama dear,
she was the only daughter of an engineer.

A sweet lovin' woman and that ain't no joke,
but it's a shame the way she kept a good man broke
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 12:32 PM   #204
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had a dream of a winter garden, a midnight rendezvous.
Silver, blue, and frozen silence. What a fool I was for you!
Old 12-17-2016, 08:16 PM   #205
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmyJo1976 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

They painted up your secrets
With the lies they told you
And the least they ever gave you
Was the most you ever knew

And I wonder where these dreams go
When the world gets in your way
What's the point in all this screaming
No one's listening anyway
Old 12-17-2016, 09:58 PM   #206
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

Dear friends there will be no sad farewells
There will be no tear dimmed eyes.
Where all is peace, and joy, and love
And the soul of man never dies.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:08 AM   #207
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:40 PM   #208
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm lying on the sofa and the radio is blaring
And I'm scanning through the stations as the boys declare their feelings
But it doesn't feel like feelings
It feels like they're pretending
It's like they just want blowjobs
And they know these songs will get them
Old 01-18-2017, 03:38 AM   #209
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Closing time
Open all the doors and let you out into the world
Closing time
Turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:59 PM   #210
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Help you know I need someone
Help not just anyone
Help you know I need someone
Heeeeeelp

When I was younger so much younger than today
I never needed any body's help in anyway
But now those days are gone and I'm not so self assured....
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:08 PM   #211
LumpySmile

My prices are low, my staff is underpaid,
You can buy off the rack or have it custom-made,
And it's all guaranteed to never shrink or fade,
Due to my reputation as the king of suede
Old 01-25-2017, 11:33 PM   #212
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well I let their teeny minds think
That they're dealing with someone who is over the brink
And I dress this way just to keep them at bay
'Cause Halloween is every day
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:56 PM   #213
LumpySmile

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do....
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
Old 02-02-2017, 07:38 PM   #214
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away
Put the sprinkler on the lawn
And run through with my gym shorts on
Take a drink right from the hose
And change into some dryer clothes
Climb the stairs up to my room
Sleep away the afternoon
Old 02-03-2017, 03:47 PM   #215
nitewriter

nitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging innitewriter makes people happy simply by logging in

We are cold, we are frozen
we must stick this out together.
we were promised heat tomorrow
but we want here today!
There's a sign on the boiler. There's no water there's no steam!
If it is still the same tomorrow I don't know I think I'll scream.
And how can he be justified charging such high rent!
You can see the paint is peeling. Plaster falling from the ceiling.
There are holes in the floors. There no locks upon the doors. Is that safe!?!
nitewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:51 PM   #216
LumpySmile

He left the car in the driveway
He left the clothes on the floor
And he called her to say he was sorry
But he couldn't remember what for

So he said I've been doing some thinking
And I'm thinking that maybe you're right
I've gone to work every morning
And come back home to you every night

And you don't even know who I am.
You left me a long time ago.
Since you don't even know who I am,

Then what do I care if you go?
Old 02-06-2017, 10:16 AM   #217
LumpySmile

There's a local paper rolled up in a rubber band
One more sad story's one more than I can stand
Just once how I'd like to see the headline say
"Not much to print today, can't find nothing bad to say" because

Nobody robbed a liquor store on the lower part of town
Nobody OD'ed, nobody burned a single building down
Nobody fired a shot in anger, nobody had to die in vain
We sure could use a little good news today
Old 02-10-2017, 02:55 PM   #218
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't ask me,
I'm just improvising
my illusion of careless flight.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:11 AM   #219
LumpySmile

I've spent most of my life all wrapped up tight,
in somebody else's hand-me-down shoes.

Starting today I'm someone I'd be PROUD to know.
You might tell me where to go....

But there ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do
Old 02-20-2017, 08:41 PM   #220
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Now I've been happy lately
Thinking about the good things to come
And I believe it could be
Something good has begun
Oh, I've been smiling lately
Dreaming about the world as one
And I believe it could be
Someday it's going to come

'Cause I'm on the edge of darkness
There ride the Peace Train
Oh, Peace Train take this country
Come take me home again

Now I've been smiling lately,
Thinkin' about the good things to come
And I believe it could be,
Something good has begun

Oh Peace Train sounding louder
Glide on the Peace Train
Come on now Peace Train
Yes, Peace Train holy roller
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 11:45 AM   #221
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Adore you
And want you so

I'm just a no one
With nothing to give you
But oh
I Love You
Old 02-25-2017, 12:15 PM   #222
LumpySmile

He asked me

Why do you ride for your money?
Why do you rope for short pay?
You ain’t getting’ nowhere
And you’re losing your share
Boy, you must have gone crazy out there

But he’s never seen the Northern Lights
Never seen a hawk on the wing
He’s never seen Spring hit the Great Divide
And never heard Ol’ Camp Cookie sing
Old 03-11-2017, 09:20 PM   #223
Angel

I want to be loved like that
A promise, you can't take back
If you're gonna love me
Old 03-12-2017, 09:02 AM   #224
LumpySmile

The wind in the wires made a tattletale sound, as the big waves came over the railing

And every man knew, as the captain did too; 'Twas the witch of November come stealing
Old 03-30-2017, 11:26 PM   #225
Angel

If she seems cold and bitter
Then I beg of you
Just stop and consider
All she's gone through
Don't be quick to condemn her
For things she might say
Just remember
Life turned her that way

She's been walked on
And stepped on
So many times
And I hate to admit it