Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 11-17-2014, 12:33 AM   #1
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Share your Amazon Wishlist - 2014 Edition!

It looks like it's that time of year again, so let's get things rolling with instructions:

If you don't have a wishlist,

1. Go to Amazon.com and create an account (or .ca or .co.uk, etc - whatever is best for your location).
2. Search through their site for items you want and choose "Add to Wish List." If you are using .com and are not in the US, please ensure that the item can be sent to your country. You can filter your searches to show only those that are eligible for delivery to your country (on the left hand menu as you browse).
3. When you're done, at the top of the page next to "share" is a envelope - click on that and copy and paste the link into this thread. You can also email yourself a copy of the link to yourself.

If you don't want people to know your name, you can use just your first name OR your username, in "list actions" under "list information" on the left.

Please make sure that your wishlist has an address selected (see under "list actions" then "list 'ship to' address" from your address book) so that gifts can be sent to you. You can also select "third-party shipping" so that gifts can be ordered through outside vendors, but this shares your address with a them, so that's something to keep in mind if you have privacy issues.

My wishlist!
Old 11-17-2014, 08:45 AM   #2
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was just thinking about this! Thanks so much for leading the charge!

Here's my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
It looks like it's that time of year again, so let's get things rolling with instructions:

If you don't have a wishlist,

1. Go to Amazon.com and create an account (or .ca or .co.uk, etc - whatever is best for your location).
2. Search through their site for items you want and choose "Add to Wish List." If you are using .com and are not in the US, please ensure that the item can be sent to your country. You can filter your searches to show only those that are eligible for delivery to your country (on the left hand menu as you browse).
3. When you're done, at the top of the page next to "share" is a envelope - click on that and copy and paste the link into this thread. You can also email yourself a copy of the link to yourself.

If you don't want people to know your name, you can use just your first name OR your username, in "list actions" under "list information" on the left.

Please make sure that your wishlist has an address selected (see under "list actions" then "list 'ship to' address" from your address book) so that gifts can be sent to you. You can also select "third-party shipping" so that gifts can be ordered through outside vendors, but this shares your address with a them, so that's something to keep in mind if you have privacy issues.

My wishlist!

Last edited by Surlysomething; 11-17-2014 at 08:48 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 11:29 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I was just thinking about this! Thanks so much for leading the charge!
I realised that Christmas is only 5 weeks away and it put me into panic mode
Old 11-18-2014, 03:51 AM   #4
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yay!!! It's time again!

here it is
Old 11-18-2014, 02:46 PM   #5
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It came on fast this year for some reason. If you look at it by pay period it's kind of scary. Haha

Quote:
I realised that Christmas is only 5 weeks away and it put me into panic mode
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:51 PM   #6
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't believe it's already Christmas!

Here's my list
Old 11-18-2014, 07:44 PM   #7
TwilightStarr

TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TwilightStarr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's my wishlist

http://amzn.com/w/1PR2QW1RAZF00
TwilightStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 12:07 AM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine: http://amzn.com/w/1OAC46F4DRE

Wonton and Lotus' (people ask) http://amzn.com/w/3GRHHMGAJS81D

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:20 AM   #9
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh I love having a nosy at everyone's lists!

Here's mine.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:45 AM   #10
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It was lovely being able to buy gifts for friends from their lists last Christmas

Here is mine. Just did it for fun.
I am already mightily blessed in my life. Not really in need of anything.

xo

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wi...=nav_wish_list
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:00 AM   #11
penguin
Fnord

Shosh, your link doesn't go to your wishlist. You need to get the link from the envelope or the "share this list" link up the top of the page.
Old 11-19-2014, 04:46 AM   #12
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Shosh, your link doesn't go to your wishlist. You need to get the link from the envelope or the "share this list" link up the top of the page.
Ok thanks for telling me! I will fix it.

Is this better?

http://amzn.com/w/3JYQLN0PFNX1
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 01:30 PM   #13
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

http://amzn.com/w/1K0FIMRCJ99BN

For entertainment purposes only.
Old 11-30-2014, 02:06 AM   #14
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Buuuump!

Come along, I want more lists to read!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:10 PM   #15
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have nothing to need on Amazon. However if you have Steam and are feeling particularly generous - here is my wishlist :P

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Splattard/wishlist/
Old 11-30-2014, 01:43 PM   #16
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here is mine

I had to wonder about the point of this thread but it really is interesting to read other people's lists....kind of helps you to see more about them, I believe.

Mine hasn't been updated in a while but I'm okay with that

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 02:50 PM   #17
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For a moment there, I thought GEF was also posting her Steam wishlist.
Old 11-30-2014, 06:13 PM   #18
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
For a moment there, I thought GEF was also posting her Steam wishlist.

Not sure what that is but it might involve Adrien Brody and Keanu Reeves.
Perhaps Norman Reedus if I'm really lucky....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:25 AM   #19
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just for lookie loos, from the lurking. Eccentric and unkempt!

List of Wish
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:28 PM   #20
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok - I've updated mine a bit

Amy's Wishlist of Doom
Old 12-07-2014, 11:39 PM   #21
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default For your viewing pleasure...

My wishlist :

http://amzn.com/w/3BZ33EIEYUOGE
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:02 AM   #22
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love that they are a resource for the whole year

I got to send some RAK's and stuff when I had a bit of cash which is always awesome

here is mine

honestly it is mostly gift vouchers for stores I like these days given the exorbitant price of post for most stuff though there is a crafty wishlist but I have not gone through that to cull the stuff that will not ship here

though have a few bits on there

always fun to go wandering on the lists (yes its 4am and I am babbling )
Old 12-09-2014, 01:14 PM   #23
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Thank you to Jeanette for my tea mug! I've never had someone buy me something off my wishlist before such a surprise ^_^
Old 12-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #24
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you assorted friends for my e-books and the girls are going to love their crinkle ball toys (in their stockings now) -there was no 'from' on that so anonymous, many thanks.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:26 PM   #25
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

How fun to look at everyone's lists! YAY!

Here's Mine
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, wishlist