Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 04-10-2007, 05:24 PM   #1
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Let's see an OLD pic of you!

To qualify it must be a minimum of 10 years old.

Here's me (in the middle with the cat bent on escape) from the early-to-mid 1970's.

Old 04-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #2
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK - here's a VERY old picture of me. It's my school portrait from Kindergarten - since these pictures were always taken near the start of the school year (so our parents could include them in the family Christmas cards), this photo was probably taken sometime in October or November of 1958. That's why it's black-and-white...

Old 04-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gotta love the bowtie!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:40 PM   #4
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

[IMG][/IMG]

ME
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hmmm I can't remember if I already posted this elsewhere, but here's me in High School...1992

Old 04-10-2007, 07:08 PM   #6
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This one was taken around 1970 I think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zoom Age 0.jpg (56.6 KB, 3131 views)
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #7
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's my school portrait from Second Grade - circa 1960. It's the year I first got glasses.

Old 04-10-2007, 07:27 PM   #8
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Gotta love the bowtie!
I just noticed that the second photo I posted also had a bow tie. I see a trend developing....

And sure enough, here I am in Fourth Grade (1962):

And Seventh Grade (1965):

Old 04-10-2007, 08:15 PM   #9
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kindergarten and I think sixth or seventh grade.

Last edited by ripley; 12-09-2007 at 08:00 PM.
ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:56 PM   #10
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Canon, you were a tow-head with a Dutch Boy haircut! How cute!

The first one is me on Easter Sunday when I was 12 years old. The one after is a pic of me preganant with my son, James.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 09-16-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:58 PM   #11
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

These are great!

Tina, that second picture is gorgeous!!
Old 04-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #12
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yes, Tina, you were smokin' in the second picture! You also look more relaxed, comfortable, which attributes to da smoke-age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #13
ThatFatGirl

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

College years on the left... 1989? The one on the right is probably about 10 yrs old.

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 03-17-2010 at 05:03 AM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #14
ThatFatGirl

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ripley, I think I had that same blouse on the left. I know I had that haircut!

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #15
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
These are great!

Tina, that second picture is gorgeous!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
Yes, Tina, you were smokin' in the second picture! You also look more relaxed, comfortable, which attributes to da smoke-age.
Thanks, you two.

This is a wonderful thread, Canon. I'm enjoying seeing everyone's pics. Rip, you have always had the most gorgeous eyes and smile.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 04-12-2007 at 10:56 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:43 PM   #16
Takera

Takera has said some nice things

Here's me... I'm not sure how old I am here I think I'm 2... but it definately more than ten years. I look kinda demented....and a lot like my dad... go figure. At least I grew into my chubby cheeks.

This is when my hair was growing back in... I lost it all a few month before due to scarletina...which is like baby scarlet fever....The weird thing was that it was bright red before this picture.

There are always alternatives.

~Spock Wisdom

Takera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:33 PM   #17
Tina
Older and wiser now

Cute!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:41 PM   #18
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

[IMG][/IMG]

Wayne loves this pic I'm 14

And this is me at my sisters wedding I'm 22

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 04-10-2007, 10:44 PM   #19
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Tina - is it just me or could we be sisters??????????

It looks kinda spooky to me. LOL
Old 04-10-2007, 10:48 PM   #20
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Ripley, I think I had that same blouse on the left. I know I had that haircut!
That shirt is so 70s, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
This is a wonderful thread, Canon. I'm enjoying seeing everyone's pics. Rip, you have always had the most gorgeous eyes and smile.
I'm enjoying seeing all the pics too. (And I repped Canon for having a tri-color collie dog, lol.) Thanks Tina ...all I can to you is hubba hubba, Ms. Sultry!

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:39 PM   #21
Tina
Older and wiser now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
Tina - is it just me or could we be sisters??????????

It looks kinda spooky to me. LOL
We definitely have the same coloring, that's for sure! It's the Italian.

Thanks, rip.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:34 AM   #22
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These are so fun, and I love how the eras are all mixed up. Sandie, you have some thick, luscious hair, and TFG, your photos were artsy cool even back then.

The crazy-eyed ones on the left are passport photos taken in a booth in a London train station somewhere around 1989. The standing one is from a visit home for Christmas in 1994.

Last edited by rainyday; 04-11-2007 at 03:51 AM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:32 AM   #23
biggie

biggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot picsbiggie does more than just post hot pics
Default Old stuff...

Here's one of me when I spent a month in Africa when I was 18, in 1983.

Dang I was thin then. Though the Africa diet of mostly rice does wonders to one's waistline. ;p

africa2b.jpg

Tina, you were, are, and always will be a stunningly beautiful woman. Your future husband is a lucky bastard. Make sure to remind him often!
biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:50 AM   #24
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Hmmm I can't remember if I already posted this elsewhere, but here's me in High School...1992

I looked at that picture, and two words came to mind: Molly Ringwald.

Old 04-11-2007, 05:18 AM   #25
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

prom cira 1985

Last edited by bigsexy920; 01-17-2012 at 05:33 PM.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote