Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #51
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
For the summer, Matt? 'Cause if you're graduating, we need to throw you a (virtual) party!
I'm going to be a junior. Only halfway done here.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #52
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had a long, hard emotional day and am no longer friends with someone I care about. Tomorrow better be an improvement...
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:58 AM   #53
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A friend of mine is going away for 4 days!! Not too bad right? But I will miss him!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:04 AM   #54
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I had a long, hard emotional day and am no longer friends with someone I care about. Tomorrow better be an improvement...
*hugs* that's always hard.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:55 AM   #55
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feel lost, set adrift.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:41 AM   #56
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luscious_lulu View Post
*hugs* that's always hard.
Thanks. Live and learn, right? I went and gave myself a little retail therapy to ease the pain.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:16 AM   #57
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I feel lost, set adrift.
Steely? whats wrong hunny?? Please call me If you need to talk you have my number!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
Old 05-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #58
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
Steely? whats wrong hunny?? Please call me If you need to talk you have my number!!
I'm ok Thanks Barb, sometimes being diabetic just sucks!
Old 05-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #59
succubus_dxb
Badonk. Adonk.

succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!succubus_dxb has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A guy that I had recently started seeing, and REALLY started to care about and see a future with, dropped the bomb that he still has strong feelings for his ex. ouch.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #60
chocolate desire

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Life is not going as it should and I can't seem to get it on track.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #61
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That my brother has been diagnosed with Leukemia.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:03 PM   #62
steely

Quote:
I'm so sorry. I will quit feeling sorry for myself immediately.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #63
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
i am so sorry hun! prayer prayer prayer!!

Old 05-22-2009, 08:42 PM   #64
Surlysomething

Quote:
*big hug* I recently had a 17 yo cousin diagnosed with Hodgkins so I feel you
Old 05-23-2009, 03:20 AM   #65
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I'm so sorry. I will quit feeling sorry for myself immediately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbBBW View Post
i am so sorry hun! prayer prayer prayer!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
*big hug* I recently had a 17 yo cousin diagnosed with Hodgkins so I feel you
Thank you. We'll find out over the next few days what stage he's at and what happens next.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:42 AM   #66
t3h_n00b

t3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going ont3h_n00b knows EXACTLY what's going on

I graduate from college tomorrow and my dad is not alive to see it (he's been gone for 4 years now).

one of my friends was murdered last week a few days after he graduated from college. (http://www.buffalonews.com/opinion/e...ry/674146.html)

one of my former classmates was murdered 2 weeks ago.
(http://topics.nytimes.com/top/refere...ich/index.html)

one of my other friends is in jail awaiting trial for murder.
my mom is undergoing chemo therapy because she had stomach cancer (she's making an incredible recovery though, last week she did 6 miles in an AIDS walk).
my grandmother went to the hospital yesterday from complications with her diabetes.

edit-
Even though I have 6 big things that I'm sad about, I couldn't even begin to make a list of the thousands if not millions of things I am thankful for.

Last edited by t3h_n00b; 05-23-2009 at 09:46 AM.
t3h_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #67
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in......

After months disappointment after disappointment house hunting, culminating with being outbid buy $500 on a house that wife and daughter were in love with, we finally gave up the idea of moving and made peace and plans for staying here. The middle of the week we arranged to have the place painted, and we have our contractor friend working up an estimate for drastic changes necessary for me to be able to stay here (mobility issues).

Yesterday, the missed by $500 dream house came back on the market...the deal must have fallen through. Now everything is up in the air again.

And to make matters worse, this time it is a quick sale with bids only being accepted through Tuesday...the day work was supposed to start on this place. Now wife and daughter can not agree on what to do, and I'm stuck in the middle again.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #68
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

This is the saddest thread ever. But I guess it shows that no one has it easy; we can take solace in the fact that we aren't alone.

I didn't get a scholarship that I needed in order to study in the US - a life-long dream went up in smoke thanks to the economic situation. I feel frustrated and defeated. I'm utterly sad, very lonely, and so, so lost. I just wish I knew what to do with my life; I wish there were someone who could just point me in the right direction.
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #69
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So sorry, lulu. I hope he beats the crap out of that invader.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:14 PM   #70
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
So sorry, lulu. I hope he beats the crap out of that invader.
thanks........
Old 05-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #71
squidge dumpling

squidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 clubsquidge dumpling is a member of the 500 club

being told that my 9 week old pup has a heart murmur, im just hoping and praying my fur baby grows out of it.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #72
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidge dumpling View Post
being told that my 9 week old pup has a heart murmur, im just hoping and praying my fur baby grows out of it.
awww that puppy is adorable!! And heart murmurs are pretty common in animals and humans when they are that young!! So hes got a GREAT future I am sure!!!!

Old 05-23-2009, 09:04 PM   #73
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Our CWSP network SUCKS because the freakin antenna can't find the damn SIGNAL!!! The same TIME too... during the evening!!! Sad, ohh yes, very sad indeed.

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:43 AM   #74
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Same here!

Hello Renee

Same here for me - things are not working out how I would like at the moment.

But is it lovely to read your comments on here - it does cheer me up a lot to read what you are saying.

Here's hoping things work themselves out as we want soon.

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
Life is not going as it should and I can't seem to get it on track.
JohnWylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #75
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We had to put my doggie down this morning.
I love everyone here who's helping me get through it, because I honestly don't know how to do it at all. It is so, so, much harder than I ever thought it would be. She was just a massive part of our lives and now she's gone. Fifteen is old for a dog. I know. I knew it was going to happen, but, I wasn't ready for there to be this big hole so soon. I feel so empty. I came home from work tonight, and no one came down the steps to come see me. I want that back, so bad. I don't know how i'm going to make it through this, I really don't.

Tags
sad, unhappy