Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #51
Adamantoise
Thomas

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Out Of Control - The Chemical Brothers

L
Old 05-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #52
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Lose Control - Ash

L again

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #53
Adamantoise
Thomas

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Leave You Far Behind - Lunatic Calm

D

Last edited by Adamantoise; 05-19-2009 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Quick change-sorry! ^^;
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #54
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

A
Old 05-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #55
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Alternate Route to Vulcan Street - Super Furry Animals

T
Old 05-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #56
Adamantoise
Thomas

Tack - Decendants

K

Last edited by Adamantoise; 05-19-2009 at 04:32 PM. Reason: I keep screwing this up!
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:25 PM   #57
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Keep the Cosmic Trigger Happy - Super Furry Animals

Y (not?)
Old 05-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #58
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Keep the Cosmic Trigger Happy - Super Furry Animals

Y (not?)
Old 05-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #59
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

You knows I loves you - Goldie Lookin' Chain

U

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
Old 05-19-2009, 04:35 PM   #60
Adamantoise
Thomas

Unguarded Instinct - Slayer

T

:P
Old 05-19-2009, 04:36 PM   #61
runningman

The only rhyme that bites - 808 state

S

Old 05-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #62
Adamantoise
Thomas

Strolling Astronomer - Fu Manchu

R
Old 05-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #63
runningman

Rejoice - U2

C or E

Old 05-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #64
Adamantoise
Thomas

C.I.U (Criminals In Uniform) - Sepultura

M
Old 05-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #65
runningman

Monster - The Automatic

R

Old 05-19-2009, 05:00 PM   #66
Adamantoise
Thomas

Radio Freindly Unit Shifter - Nirvana

R again.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #67
runningman

Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire

S

Old 05-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #68
Adamantoise
Thomas

Smear Campaign - Napalm Death

N
Old 05-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #69
runningman

No Surprises - Radiohead

S

Old 05-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #70
Adamantoise
Thomas

Siege Of Power - Napalm Death

R
Old 05-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #71
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rhiannon (Will You Ever Win) - Fleetwood Mac

N

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:55 PM   #72
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Never Say Goodbye - Bon Jovi

E or Y
Old 05-20-2009, 03:05 AM   #73
autopaint-1
Manny Moe & Jack Fan Club

autopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onautopaint-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

End Of The World - Skeeter Davis

D
When the tides of life turn against you and the current upsets your boat, don't waste your tears on what might have been, just lay on your back and float - Edward L Norton, 328 Chauncey Street, Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York
autopaint-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:53 AM   #74
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Disco Duck -- Rick Dees & His Cast Of Idiots

K
Old 05-20-2009, 05:18 AM   #75
runningman

Kinky Afro - Happy Mondays

O