Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #26
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've had this song by Ludo playing in my head for three days. Warning - it's infectious.

Also...this Ludo video kicks ass.

Last edited by JoyJoy; 05-19-2009 at 04:40 PM.
JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #27
disaster117
Disappear here.

disaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
I've had this song by Ludo playing in my head for three days. Warning - it's infectious.

Also...this Ludo video kicks ass.
I used to love the second Ludo song you mentioned, I saw the video probably 20 or so times last summer because all I did was watch music videos on TV (broken ankle, can't do much).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HRCacAQ-4

^I love this song right now. It's permanently on repeat.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Guide Me God - Sinead OConnor with Ghostland

http://www.imeem.com/people/EMuie5/m...ith-ghostland/

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #29
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaster117 View Post
I used to love the second Ludo song you mentioned, I saw the video probably 20 or so times last summer because all I did was watch music videos on TV (broken ankle, can't do much).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HRCacAQ-4

^I love this song right now. It's permanently on repeat.
It's a great song..I changed the link, though...the toothbrush version is even better than the actual band video (although a little disgusting).

Old 05-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #30
disaster117
Disappear here.

disaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this boarddisaster117 carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh my god I love it!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:48 PM   #31
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Rubin and Cherise - Jerry Garcia Band
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #32
Adamantoise
Thomas

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Eyes Right Out by Napalm Death (from 'Smear Campaign'-2006)
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #33
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Freddie's Dead (instrumental film version) by Curtis Mayfield, because a feeling of apathy and defeat has come over me this week at work.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #34
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm Finishing Listening to "Bleed Like Me" by Garbage

Annnnnd just starting is Ghostbusters Theme Song by Ray Parker Jr
Old 05-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #35
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

And Nowww, I'm listening to "Love Song For a Vampire" By Annie Lennox
Old 05-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #36
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Scarface - No Tears
Old 05-19-2009, 11:24 PM   #37
PunkPeach

PunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Drop Dead Gorgeous-Swing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swwp42v89Xg

hmmm...and I am wondering why I can't sleep
Old 05-20-2009, 12:11 AM   #38
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm listening to a whole bunch of Erin McCarley. She's my latest kick.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:50 AM   #39
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Turtles .... various songs from them.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #40
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bob Dylan's Together Trough Life-album

I also bought a Duran Duran-best-of-album today on sale.

Last edited by Scorsese86; 05-20-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Scorsese86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #41
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Steppinwolf- Born to be wild

Damn my ipod for not shuffling this while I was running today! I would have been chargin'!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:29 PM   #42
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was listening to Boz Scaggs and Goldfrapp earlier. Now I'm listening to Hawaiian music from the early '60s.

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #43
Captain Save
never had a 40

Location: At the bottom of the coffee cup, with lots of chocolates and pastries.
Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Captain Save has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sunday by David Bowie, from the album entitled Heathen
Old 05-23-2009, 06:12 PM   #44
Your Plump Princess

Love Song For a Vampire by Annie Lennox
Old 05-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #45
PunkPeach

PunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/16405567755

feelin a bit of swing
Old 05-23-2009, 11:43 PM   #46
JoyJoy

I happened on some old 70s stuff on youtube that are real gems. Two songs that are total feel-good songs for me:

In all it's cheesy 70s goodness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5RDn...eature=related

And this one just makes me generally happy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc

Old 05-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #47
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Madonna- Confessions of a Dance Floor album

Future Lovers is the song right now.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 05-24-2009, 09:05 PM   #48
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Blondie: Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XNl67AL-AM

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:35 AM   #49
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Terrapin Station - Grateful Dead from Dick's Picks - Volume 15 - 1977 - (Disc 3)
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:16 AM   #50
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel and Dresdan remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPdp1vko_Lk

Andain
Beautiful Things

Got up early, found something’s missing
My only name
No one else sees, but I got stuck
And soon forever came
Stopped pushing on for just a second
Then nothing’s changed
Who am I this time, where's my name?
Guess it crept away

No one's calling for me at the door
And unpredictable won't bother anymore
And silently gets harder to ignore

Look straight ahead, there’s nothing left to see
What’s done is done, this life has got its hold on me
Just let it go, what now can never be

I forgot that I might see
So many beautiful things
I forgot that I might need
To find out what life could bring

Beautiful things

Take this happy ending away
It's all the same
God won't waste this simplicity
On possibility
Get me up, wake me up, dreams are filling
This trace of blame
Frozen still I thought I could stop
Now who's gonna wait?

No one's calling for me at the door
And unpredictable won't bother anymore
And silently gets harder to ignore

Look straight ahead, there’s nothing left to see
What’s done is done, this life has got its hold on me
Just let it go, what now can never be

So many beautiful things
So many beautiful things

Now what do I do?
Can I change my mind?
Did I think things through?
It was once my life
It was my life at one time

Tags
music