Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-18-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Change a Letter - 6 Letters: Part 2!

Here's the rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
I came across that I'm not the only one wanting another "Change a letter" - thread... So here it is: The six-letter-edition!

The rules are the same as in the other threads of this type, you take the second word of the post above yours and change one letter to get a new word.
Here's the link to Part 1.

And here's the last response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandi Floras View Post
reared - feared

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
Adamantoise
Thomas

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

feared - defeat
Old 05-18-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

defeat - defect
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:21 AM   #4
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

defect - deface
Old 05-19-2009, 04:22 AM   #5
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

deface - feared
Old 05-19-2009, 04:27 AM   #6
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

feared - farted
Old 05-19-2009, 04:28 AM   #7
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

farted - carted (naughty Swampy!)
Old 05-19-2009, 04:33 AM   #8
swamptoad
Berry Good!

carted - darted (I did this after I ummmmm farted)
Old 05-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #9
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

darted - parted (did your cheeks?)
Old 05-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
swamptoad
Berry Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandi Floras View Post
darted - parted (did your cheeks?)
this never really happed ....

parted - dreamt *phew it was only a dream*
Old 05-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #11
Adamantoise
Thomas

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

dreamt - dreamy
Old 05-19-2009, 10:23 PM   #12
swamptoad
Berry Good!

dreamy - marked
Old 05-20-2009, 12:55 AM   #13
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Timberwolf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

marked - market
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 05-20-2009, 03:49 AM   #14
swamptoad
Berry Good!

market - racket
Old 05-20-2009, 04:28 AM   #15
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

racket - packet
Old 05-20-2009, 06:35 AM   #16
swamptoad
Berry Good!

packet - tackle
Old 05-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #17
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

tackle - jackle
Old 05-20-2009, 08:23 AM   #18
Timberwolf
back.

jackle - Jackie
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:01 PM   #19
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Jackie - jacket
Old 05-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #20
Timberwolf
back.

jacket - racket
warning.

-Zandoz-
-Waxwing-
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Old 05-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #21
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

racket - packer
Old 05-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #22
Adamantoise
Thomas

packer - capper
Old 05-22-2009, 08:09 AM   #23
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

capper - rapper
Old 05-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #24
Adamantoise
Thomas

rapper - papers
Old 05-23-2009, 09:52 AM   #25
slrm2m

slrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesslrm2m can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

papers - capers
slrm2m is offline   Reply With Quote