Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-20-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What Are You Happy About Today? Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jen View Post
we always concentrate on the bad stuff of our days sooo i thought i'd do the opposite, what are you happy about right now??
Here's the link to Part 1.

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going to sit outside on my deck and read and enjoy the sunset.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
sugar and spice

sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sugar and spice has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Good for you Sam, that apartment sound great, How many stories tall is the building? Are you up high with a view, or on the ground with a patio? I hope you Mom takes the news well.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Company paid lunches.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Invitations to River Fest.... Little River Band??? Buddy Guy?!? Are you freakin SERIOUS?!?!

Wow. Screw Cartagena....!! Not literally, but eh...

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #6
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I ate lunch outside at the baltimore harbor the last 2 days and enjoyed my book and lunch and the sunshine; and as horrible as last week and even MONDAY was.......the last 2 days have been 200% or is it 2000% better?

FOcusing on details and realize after about 6 weeks in a totally new field, I feel like I really have learned a thing or two, and not swimming out at sea...a good good feeling of relief

and my motorcycle that has been torn down since last june or july is finally on the bench..and the motor is starting to be rebuilt...hallelujah ...
Old 05-20-2009, 05:07 PM   #7
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

That I heard the baby's heart beat once again .
Old 05-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Having the whole house to myself!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #9
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tomorrow's the last day of work before a much-needed weekend.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

That I had my first ante-natal class and instead of feeling scared of the birth and stuff, I actually feel excited!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
soleil3313
Just keep swimming.......

soleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Speaking of birth stuff and babies.....(Congratulations Bexy!!!)

I'm happy that I'm going to be an auntie again!!!!!! My brother told me today that my little nephew will be a big brother in December or January!!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #12
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am so very happy today , because I was comming home from the store, I and I saw a topless,doorless JEEP full of BBW!! They were happy and playful , wearing halter tops and little tee shirts! I (of course being the hooker i am) rolled down my window at a red light next to them and told them they looked awesome!! They were so happy and blew me kisses, hehhehe They happen to go to the same store as me right after the light, 2 girls gave me their numbers!! HOT SCORE!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:57 PM   #13
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

17 class days before graduation.. and it looks like I'll actually be graduating!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #14
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I just scored center seats to the MOODY BLUES!!!! It's in August and I just don't know how I'll be able to make it until then.....YAY!!!
DeniseW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #15
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy that American Idol was amazing!!!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #16
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Guyfriend Matt signed the registration form today, AND brought my stepmom his baby picture - both needed to take me to my 'prom' on friday.

SO YAYNESS! Aaaaand! On top of that! I get to go over and game with him and my other guyfriend Aaron tomorrow! YESNESS!!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #17
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im happy because... even tho I called cute guy and he wasnt home (like he said he would be!) I met up with my neighbor who just moved back and we walked around and met up with the other neighbors and we all just chilled and drank beers. made me miss the old days, but i think it was a good start to an awesome summer!
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #18
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrcovrbrothr View Post
Invitations to River Fest.... Little River Band??? Buddy Guy?!? Are you freakin SERIOUS?!?!

Wow. Screw Cartagena....!! Not literally, but eh...
Yes! We'll be waiting for you...COME ON ALREADY!

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #19
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
Yes! We'll be waiting for you...COME ON ALREADY!
Huff.... puff.... I can't swim that far!!! I'm not superhuman!!!

Maybe if I pay off the Captain... yeah, that's it!

Can I borrow a couple of million dollars?!!?

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:09 AM   #20
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar and spice View Post
Good for you Sam, that apartment sound great, How many stories tall is the building? Are you up high with a view, or on the ground with a patio? I hope you Mom takes the news well.
Thanks I'm on the fourth floor but the building is built on a hill so it's only 3 flights up. It's got a pretty sweet view.

Mom was in a bad mood last night so I'm gonna hold off until tonight maybe.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:35 AM   #21
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

Its a lovely day today, and I'm gonna bake a cake
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:47 AM   #22
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was involved a wonderful group discussion on Goddess mythology last night and I'm looking forward to just hanging out enjoying copious amounts of pizza with good friends tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:09 AM   #23
PunkPeach

PunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Reconnecting with an old friend, who has a common love of baked goods that always makes me smile
Old 05-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #24
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just found out last night that my name was put on the credits of a multimedia art exhibit somewhere in New Mexico for a sound that I generated for a colleague's computer generated artwork. I usually consider noises that I make gifts for the betterment of society... but is was nice to get my name in credits.

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:37 PM   #25
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I just found out last night that my name was put on the credits of a multimedia art exhibit somewhere in New Mexico for a sound that I generated for a colleague's computer generated artwork. I usually consider noises that I make gifts for the betterment of society... but is was nice to get my name in credits.
I once had an ex tell me that after a really long, disgusting, Belushi-would-envy worthy belch.

I am happy he's my Ex.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy