Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-21-2009, 02:06 PM   #26
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Today, my manager called me to tell me had to switch my schedule. It worked out that she didn't need me to work on a day that I actually needed to be off. I love when that works out.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:06 AM   #27
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
That I had my first ante-natal class and instead of feeling scared of the birth and stuff, I actually feel excited!
Unlike me, I'm now more scared than ever lol!
Old 05-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #28
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am soooooooooooo Happy I got to talk to an old friend lastnight who was gone for awhile!!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #29
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grand Funk Railroad tonight. i hope i have the energy for it!!
Old 05-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #30
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm leaving for a MUCH NEEDED weeklong vacation in Florida tomorrow morning.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #31
Vanessa

Vanessa can now change their title

hehe. I just wrote on my blog yesterday why I was happy. Today my son came home from boarding school. He's awesome and I've missed him.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #32
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I get to go to the hookah lounge tonight and get drunk with friends after!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:27 AM   #33
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just come back for a warm rock massage, I feel so good
Old 05-23-2009, 02:01 AM   #34
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

My Prom went awsome, I got to go with my guyfriend Matt. [ <33! ] and we got to go out to eat afterwards.

Oh, Em, Gee, Yummy!

The prom ended at midnight, we got at the truck-stop around 10 minutes to midnight, and ended up staying there till 2 in the morning. It was a BLAST! [And YES, there will SO TOTALLY be pictures coming on dims, Asap! ]
Old 05-23-2009, 07:52 AM   #35
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Willie was incredible!! (especially considering he's 76!) In a field packed butt-to-butt with happy people who were (at least!) half-drunk, half-high... singing and whooping it up - it was such an amazing time! Rednecks, college kids, old people like me and some even older singing and dancing and living in the moment.

Afterward we went to watch a friend of ours win the Mr. Gay Arkansas pageant. What an amazing night!

The rest of the weekend will be filled with more fun and revelry, with good friends and great music. We're currently debating between Buddy Guy and Heart tonight, then bbq tomorrow and Little River Band tomorrow night. By Monday, I'm going to be so exhausted!

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #36
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got put of work early last night and I'm going to Austin for lunch today. Austin is probably one of my favorite places in Texas.

SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #37
PunkPeach

PunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPunkPeach can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'll be back in Bensalem in a few short days..and I got the news the hot tub is open and the pool with be by next week. I can not wait to go out and soak in that hot tub...some music and a frosty drink and they may not get me out.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #38
URTalking2Jenn

URTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this boardURTalking2Jenn carries a lot of weight on this board
Default sf 2 c K

I have a good job making some money, and I got to go to San Francisco to see my friend. Bonus: I got to go to a meet up there.

My new home has blocked Dims, so I'm having to cut down my Dims time. I'll try to keep in touch when I can.;)
URTalking2Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #39
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Went to Curvacious with some friends, had a few drinks, danced and am now going to sleep.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:23 AM   #40
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

in seven days I will be leaving lil ol NZ for the wide world!
5 more days of work.....then 11 weeks off!
Old 05-24-2009, 08:14 AM   #41
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

That I had a great night last night getting drunk and playing computer games, sad news is that I now have a killer headache .
Old 05-24-2009, 08:31 PM   #42
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
That I had a great night last night getting drunk and playing computer games, sad news is that I now have a killer headache .
Just think...pretty soon you will have that killer headache from staying up all night with a baby.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #43
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

-I'm having a great long weekend of relaxation.

-Things are really heating up with a potential SO. I already plan on visiting her.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:46 AM   #44
Trudy

Trudy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTrudy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had an awesome day, i spent time with a good friend I haven't seen in about 2 months. It was so amazing that i got pulled over by a state trooper was giving a 300.00+ speeding ticket, but it didn't wipe the smile off my face
Trudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #45
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A few things, despite the bad crap...
1. The chances that my mother will be bringing a beagle puppy home soon are getting greater.
2. My cousin just posted new baby pictures
I'm not even a baby person... BUT COME ON!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:57 PM   #46
BarbBBW
Yep, I am BACK!

BarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBarbBBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by krismiss View Post
A few things, despite the bad crap...
1. The chances that my mother will be bringing a beagle puppy home soon are getting greater.
2. My cousin just posted new baby pictures
I'm not even a baby person... BUT COME ON!
awwwwwwwwwwwww a super cutie!! I love babies!!

From a friend : "its interesting. you seem to have a contentious love affair with sexual temptation...."
BarbBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #47
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got a job!! Woohoo!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #48
MamaLisa
Mama Is Extraloveable!

MamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized repMamaLisa has super-sized rep

thatgirl08 Congrats!

Im happy cos im having a great birthday week!..

Mama Lisa... Not your Average Fat chick! :cool: :D

Its not that i believe in love.. but that love believes in me :wubu:

FA's ! :batting: :eat2: :smitten:
MamaLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:25 AM   #49
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I sell Avon to family and friends.

I put in my first order yesterday.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:57 AM   #50
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLisa View Post
thatgirl08 Congrats!
Thank you!! Happy birthday, by the way.

Tags
happy