Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #26
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Dear you,
Get the house ready, you have to get things ready so get off your.ass and get on it already there's a lot to do and probably not a lot of time! So get to work, there's nothing else you can do from here. Except to get things ready FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS and quit your whining already

Sincerely
ME

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:46 AM   #27
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear people I live with,

We've had this agreement for quite some time now...you stay out of the food I buy, and I stay out of yours. I've upheld my end of the bargain, which I'll be honest, hasn't been easy for me, especially when you buy all this delicious-looking junk and I'm stuck with Ramen noodles. But... it was our agreement, so I've stuck to it.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm fat. Very, very fat. This should clue you in to the fact that, yes, I can put some food away. So if you want me to stay out of your stuff, STAY OUT OF MINE. This is the fifth time you've taken some of mine without asking first, and I am about to start in on yours without asking and show you just how it feels.

Except that's passive-aggressive...and I'm adult...so I'll actually probably talk to you about this later today. *Sigh.* But STAY OUT OF MY ICE CREAM GODDAMMIT.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:54 AM   #28
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear Internet,

Thanks for him...he's pretty perfect.

Sincerely,

Sarah
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:01 AM   #29
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Dear Internet,

Sincerely,

Sarah
omg! Where have you been? I thought he hacked you up and made a woman suit!!

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #30
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
omg! Where have you been? I thought he hacked you up and made a woman suit!!
LOL no! I'm intact, very happy and semi healthy.

I needed a week or two of "Serenity Now" from chat and this week hes here (until Wednesday).

Old 05-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #31
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Dear Internet,

Sincerely,

Sarah
Awww, yay!!! I'm so glad you're still alive. LOL. And that you had such a great time. I look forward to details...but not TOO MANY details.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
Old 05-24-2009, 10:11 AM   #32
Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Awww, yay!!! I'm so glad you're still alive. LOL. And that you had such a great time. I look forward to details...but not TOO MANY details.
Do I ever spill the beans? Geez
Old 05-24-2009, 01:05 PM   #33
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Wonka Candies:

I would like to take a moment to inform you of the gross lack of warning labels on your boxes of Nerds(R) brand candies. There is absolutely no indication on the box that tells you not to laugh or inhale while eating.

Last week while perusing a rather whimsical installment of Mary Worth, I perchanced to eat your delicious candies while reading the inevitable denouement where Mary (in her inimitable journalistic style) tells her male co-worker that she wouldn't suck his cock if she were poisoned and the antidote was in his semen.

As I was laughing intensely, I inhaled about 15 pieces of said candies directly into my sinus cavity. The pain is largely indescribable, but I would imagine is similar to going down a slide covered in rubbing alcohol and landing directly onto a bed of razor blades. You are then doused with lemon juice and pepper spray directly into the eyes, mouth and rectum. I wanted to decapitate myself just to keep the pain in my head from affecting the rest of my (now dead) body.

Ironically, the flashes of color I experienced behind my eyes as the candies set off the equivalent of optical nerve diarrhea were not all that different from the colors of your delicious morsels. Purple and pink are no longer soothing colors to me, thankyouverymuch. The 26 kleenexes I used in the next ten minutes trying to extricate these little particles of brain acid looked like someone was trying to clean up a pile of fairy barf.

To wit, I would please request that you immediately add the warning not to eat the candies while inhaling deeply or reading humorous material on your candy containers. This will undoubtedly save lives in the long run.

Tag you berry mudd,

De Adbirald's Node
Old 05-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #34
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear older sister,

I am tired of you complaining about our family dogs. You do not like dogs, I get it.

You say they are dirty and too boisterous, well your children are not always a barrel of laughs either.
Stop making me feel like a leper when I pat one of the dogs, and insist that I wash my hands the minute I stop patting them.

I trust you will not carry on like this when Hope comes to live at my house.

Grrr.

Shoshie
Shosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #35
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know Shoshie, I'm so weird that way. Whenever I pet someone else's animal when I'm done I wash my hands, but I'm in no rush whenever I pet my own, I guess cuz I know I'm going to pet them again soon. Don't let your sister boss you around though. You're a big girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:38 PM   #36
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear people of the world,

Please do not allow others to discount your experiences. If something, or someone, has made you uncomfortable, you have the right to not live with the initial onslaught, nor the aftermath that can feel like you did something wrong by standing up for yourself.

Too often, we don't want to ' make a fuss '...we wonder if we did the right thing by saying no, or are unsure if we have the right to go about our day and not put up with the ' fenderbenders, dings and loud honking horns '.

When we are not allowed to present our experiences, we then tunnel back into ourselves in a very unhealthy manner, so the next time, we keep quiet, as to not be labeled. That is dangerous to our very cores. We all have the right to be heard. This, I think, is important, whether your experiences have you being denied monumental things like basic human and civil rights...or ' even ' when you say no...and it is not respected.

It all matters. You all matter. We all matter.

M
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #37
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear Mark-

Stop being a diabetic douche nozzle. You're a 30 yr old man. Be responsible and fuckin take care of yourself. Don't complain to me that you feel high (and I know it's not the 420 kind) if you're not gonna do anything about it.

- Samantha
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:51 AM   #38
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To the tools that are bullying my older sister at work,

Knock it off! I have zero tolerance for such behaviour.

Stop ordering her around. What did your last slaves die of?

Stop putting her down and making her feel less of a person.

Yes she can be a bit earnest, and a bit peppy, but she is my annoying and earnest and peppy, dog hating, obsessive hand washing older sister, and I love her.

You all deserve a knuckle sandwich, and I am just the person to serve it up to you.

Grrr.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:26 AM   #39
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Dear Me,

That awful-tasting stuff in the fridge that you used to call "miraculous milk" because it never seemed to go bad... Yeah, well... I hate to break it to you... it probably was pretty bad. Thanks for changing it.

Have a normal-looking coffee on me.

Me.
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:40 AM   #40
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafta1 View Post
Dear Me,

That awful-tasting stuff in the fridge that you used to call "miraculous milk" because it never seemed to go bad... Yeah, well... I hate to break it to you... it probably was pretty bad. Thanks for changing it.

Have a normal-looking coffee on me.

Me.
Haha! Oy Va Voy is right.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #41
soleil3313
Just keep swimming.......

soleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dear Alex,

Just because you feel the need to be in control of everything doesn't mean I always have to agree with you. NO, I WON'T agree with you just to make you think you're right, because I don't think the same way you do. I'm not going to jump down someone's throat just because they asked you a question. The answer was no, that's it. No need to cause all the drama, who cares if she asked? She wanted to bring someone...we didn't plan for that, so no, she can't. Will I jump on your bandwagon and say she offended all of us by even asking the freaking question? NO....she asked, we denied, end of story. If she wants to come (alone) so be it. Fini! Get over yourself! Ugh!

Sarah
Old 05-31-2009, 03:18 AM   #42
Cleofatra_74
Bite Me! :p

Cleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this boardCleofatra_74 carries a lot of weight on this board

Dear You,

Thank you for being your amazing self

Sincerely Me.

--------------------------------------

Dear girl I work with,

Thank you for finally being easier to work with. I now don't hate going to work on Thursdays. Please keep it up

From Chelle
Old 05-31-2009, 08:02 AM   #43
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Dear people I live with,

We've had this agreement for quite some time now...you stay out of the food I buy, and I stay out of yours. I've upheld my end of the bargain, which I'll be honest, hasn't been easy for me, especially when you buy all this delicious-looking junk and I'm stuck with Ramen noodles. But... it was our agreement, so I've stuck to it.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm fat. Very, very fat. This should clue you in to the fact that, yes, I can put some food away. So if you want me to stay out of your stuff, STAY OUT OF MINE. This is the fifth time you've taken some of mine without asking first, and I am about to start in on yours without asking and show you just how it feels.

Except that's passive-aggressive...and I'm adult...so I'll actually probably talk to you about this later today. *Sigh.* But STAY OUT OF MY ICE CREAM GODDAMMIT.

Dear Ginny,

That sucks. I have been through that myself. I used this little trick to make myself feel better, so maybe it will help you, too.

This works especially well with ice cream. When you notice things have been consumed and it was not by you, once the container is empty DO NOT DISCARD of it. Instead, leave a little note inside such as "oh..gee...I was looking forward having ice cream, too..but it's gone" or just "haha fooled ya"..or "there might be some left it you hadn't taken some without asking". Another favorite is "If you buy some more I promise I'll just take a little bit".

Yes, it might cause more problems depending on the personality if the person you live with...but so worth it!!

Oh, if that doesn't work, stick all the ice cream containers into empty frozen veggie bags, or cookies into rice boxes - you get the idea.

Your friend-
Goofy
Old 05-31-2009, 08:18 AM   #44
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear Loan Lady
I can't make statements from June fly out of my ass considering its still the end of May. And yaaay jeeper creeper you see the money is there, you know its more then i need to bring to the escrow joint. So lets all it a cinch, ink the deal and gimme they keys

Furniture company (Larry Et al) Yeah the couch & sofa set I wanted you sold out from under me thats ok, but in retrospecto the couch I really wanted that you want to sell me now doesn't look so good. Kinda has that 60's half couch look. But hey there's a 4th of July sale so hah you might have some better crap for sale.

Ex. Someone Nice isn't gonna be as good as me. Just hope that someday someplace sometime your heart will/would love me as much as mine did you.
As for your kids. I don't know how to be likeable to 2 teens especially one bipolar one. if you got a hint on how i can pull that hat trick off please by all means drop a hint.

Destiny i.e. Fate not the paysite Model. I got the house I wanted and financed it so big Hah on you
*does Seinfeld's obnoxious Helloooooo*
Old 05-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #45
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Dear Next Door Neighbour's Car,

I usually don't wish death on anyone or thing, but please don't wake up the next time your owner inserts his keys in your ignition. And please make sure it's a problem that would cost thousands to repair. I really am getting tired of my windows shaking from your big ass stereo.

Sincerely,

Please Go To Car Heaven
gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #46
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
Dear Next Door Neighbour's Car,

I usually don't wish death on anyone or thing, but please don't wake up the next time your owner inserts his keys in your ignition. And please make sure it's a problem that would cost thousands to repair. I really am getting tired of my windows shaking from your big ass stereo.

Sincerely,

Please Go To Car Heaven
Why not just wish death on the stereo?

Even better, steal it, or the bass system.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:25 PM   #47
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Why not just wish death on the stereo?

Even better, steal it, or the bass system.
Dear Beej,

If I wished death on the stereo, there is a very good chance he would just ... buy a new stereo.

If I wish death upon the car, hopefully he will not be able to sink money into another car quite as easily as one would with a stereo.

Luv,

Already Thought Of That
gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:37 PM   #48
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
Dear Beej,

If I wished death on the stereo, there is a very good chance he would just ... buy a new stereo.

If I wish death upon the car, hopefully he will not be able to sink money into another car quite as easily as one would with a stereo.

Luv,

Already Thought Of That
Unfortunately, he will most likely remove his current stereo and install it in his new car. lol

Old 05-31-2009, 07:00 PM   #49
undrcovrbrothr
Beach nut

undrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized repundrcovrbrothr has super-sized rep

Dear Life,

Yes, it is me again- big surprise!!!!

If you have any regard for the happiness of truly good people, you will make it possible for the greatest meeting since the Transatlantic Railroad and the "Golden Spike"! Even if I have to get down on my hands and knees in a bog and plead for intervention, I will do it! What do I need to do?!! Give me a sign!!!!!!

Sincerely with the utmost respect for you,

Me.

~~Those of a nasty disposition with nothing nice to say shall be ignored~~
undrcovrbrothr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #50
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear 20 dollar bill that I thought I lost in the grocery store.

Thank you for being at home, safe and sound--tucked away for use some other day, However, please don't scare me like that again. Do not wait until I am IN the line to pay before disappearing. In fact please don't disappear at all. Naughty naughty.

Dear Sister Shae
Thanks for covering my overage at the grocery store. I am happy that I could pay you back cos the money was at home and not in some strangers pocket. You are fantastic.

Tay