Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-31-2009, 09:46 PM   #51
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Dear wonderful old lady i met last year,

I met you at a particularly low point in my life, for some reason you asked the right questions at the right time and i opened up like a book. you called my faith into question, but also validated the decisions i was making even when i was questioning my own motives.

your comments that day affected me deeper than you will ever know, and not a day goes by that i don't think about what you told me. iv wanted to write or call but i have no way of contacting you, i could try to find your house again and get your address that way. id hate to look like a stalker though!

thank you for being a random stranger and showing me support where i never thought id find it. thank you for not judging me. and thank you for the kind words when i needed them most.

God Bless You Ma'am
Your security tech,

p.s. don't be surprised if i do find your address and send a card i'm sorry i didn't try to contact you sooner

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:52 PM   #52
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dear Beast Master,
im not sure if anyone has informed you of how awesome you are.No one can quite wear a loin cloth the way that you do.You give Manowar a run for their money in the loin cloth department.And anyone who has farrets has to be cool.Ever since i saw you with them i wanted to get 2 also and, name them he who smashes teeth and he who mashes teeth.No one kicks ass as much as you do with your animal friends raging war against marauding forces! Maax never stood a chance against you your sorcery/supernatural powers and legion of animal friends.

Sincerely,
Cat
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #53
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear boy,

You are awesome and I am falling hook, line & sinker. Seriously, you're like the best person ever. Not sure how things will end up (what's a few thousand miles eh?! *sigh*) but right now I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you for that.

<3 the girly x
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:18 AM   #54
kittencat
omnomnomnom

kittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskittencat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dearest Val's,
I understand that your diner is small.And business must be a bit slow.BUT WTF closed on monday.I had plans! we were going to get burgers and i wanted a friggen chocolate shake,so did mat.But i was told that you guys were not open mondays.It mad my heart heavy with sorrow.Please re consider your decision to be closed on monday.Cus that is no good.Srs business.Omnomnom.
kittencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:16 AM   #55
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Neighborhood Committee:

You need to have a serious talk with the [offensive slang term] up the street and their largely non-motile vehicles that only give the indication that they will soon be on cinder blocks. We pay $100 a year for neighborhood dues and over 5 grand in property taxes--this shall not stand. Yes, they were able to purchase said home through a mine subsidence sale, but as a largely agnostic person I don't wish to start praying for a complete collapse of the domicile. Merely implosion Poltergeist-style into a pinpoint singularity, then winking out of this dimension forever.

The warnings don't help. Threats of police, either. These [offensive slang term] scare easily but they will be back, and in greater numbers. Hence we must carve them out like a festering sore deep inside the colon. I recommend 24/7 bombardment with Sharper Image catalogs and Celine Dion music.

Sincerely,

The homeowner who really fucking hates the smell of Deliverance in the morning

Last edited by Risible; 06-03-2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: removed offensive slang term
Admiral_Snackbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #56
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Dear Universe,

Next Fri, June 12th We could really use your cooperation, everything i have put out to you comes down to this single day.

believing it really is possible.
Haunted

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #57
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Jeff Foxworthy:

Please inquire with the Division of Standards and the FCC as to the offensive nature of a term you use ubiquitously in your standup. Granted much like the n-word, within context it may seem acceptable but for some reason if you do not actually identify with the demographic, it is considered patently offensive.

Thanks,

A Confused Admiral

Dr. Hibbert: Yes, I remember Bart's birth well. You don't forget a thing like ... [dramatic chord] Siamese twins!
Lisa Simpson: I believe they prefer to be called "conjoined twins".
Dr. Hibbert: And Hillbillies prefer to be called "sons of the soil". But it ain't gonna happen.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #58
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

dear co-worker,

I am one of the most knowledgable people about this job and when I correct what you're telling your trainee, it is because I want her to have accurate information when working with a customer. So how dare you snap at me the way you did. Admit you were wrong, dont just act like a bitch.

sincerely,
fed up with stupid coworkers

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 03:37 PM   #59
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Dear RL..'s

If someone had told me a couple years ago that you actually existed, I would have laughed my ass off and followed that up with words you have undoubtably heard before that included things like "bullshit", "one or two suicidal psychos","No 'effin way...", etc. I might have been more ready to believe that people have been beamed up by aliens, or wizards, vampires, and werewolves were real as well. Some of you prefer that people discover your existence on their own, and others are quite public about it. I found you at a time in my life when I was ready to acknowledge you existed. There seems to be well over 300 of you, probably many more that haven't made themselves known yet. IMHO there needs to be about 300,000 of you. YES, I do think that some of you are a few Froot Loops short of a well-balanced breakfast, but in a good way. I never liked the green ones anyway. What the heck are those supposed to be? They sure aren't lime.

Many of you possess impressive investigative skills, and are undoubtably reading this after I discovered you. In your line of work, a little paranoia will keep you around longer. Like I've told you, I can never become one of you, but I have decided to help you in any way I can, within reason (I'm still not sure what I can do for you). I have a wife who shares much of my view on life and wasn't TOO surprised to find out you were real. She has stated that any decision I make is going to affect her, and of course she is 100% correct, so I won't be joining your ranks, at least on the front lines. Since you're here reading this, there are some of you that may not have known we exist either! Welcome. OK, nowhere NEAR as strange, but this is part of who I am. I'm not screaming things from the rooftops, but I don't really keep a lot of secrets like you people need to. You seem to be quite an accepting and very non judgemental bunch, so I think the whole fat acceptance thing will register as a no big deal. There might even be an FA or two among you, and dare I even assume perhaps a BHM or BBW (fat man or fat woman). If this is not the case, PLEASE don’t blow off someone from working with you just because they happen to be fat. I’d be kidding myself if I thought I could do what you can, but as some of you have said, each of you works in your own way. Wait and see what we are capable of and I think you'll discover we are people just like you with our own unique capabilities.

As to Dimensions people trying to figure out whose Koolaid I've been drinking, I'm not going to come right out and say it, I'll leave that up to you to find out. It isn't too hard to figure out really, but you have to be in a certain frame of mind to discover and accept it, like I was. I'm not going to directly invite ridicule on these people (we ALL know how that feels, now don't we?) so just Google around a bit, or you can say "WTF?" and ignore me. If you have the ah-ha! moment, keep it to yourself or PM me, some of these people don't like publicity, but some do.

There really are more things in Heaven and Earth than can possibly be imagined.

I'll part with a wish that I really hope nobody gets killed, including yourselves. Be safe. You are doing a good thing, no matter what the world may think of you.

Yours truly, drinking the Koolaid, and not eating all of his Froot Loops.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:18 AM   #60
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear Freeloading Fannie,

How dare you contact me the way you did asking for a loan. If you don't have the means to leave from somewhere, you have no business going to there. It's not as if you were already at the location and were suddenly stranded. You haven't even left for the destination, yet you're asking for a loan to help you get back home? WTF? Who the hell do you think you're playing?

We are barely acquaintances. You were visiting; I was in a very good mood, had a little extra money and happily being frivolous by treating you (but mostly me) to a fantastic meal at one of my favorite restaurants. That was by no means an invitation for you to think you can freeload off me.

Signed,
You Must Think I'm Effin' Stupid
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #61
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear OWA:

I went gambling on Saturday and lost my entire paycheck. Do you think you could float me a loan until I get paid again? I have bills to pay, after all.

Love,
Freeloading Effie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Dear Freeloading Fannie,

How dare you contact me the way you did asking for a loan. If you don't have the means to leave from somewhere, you have no business going to there. It's not as if you were already at the location and were suddenly stranded. You haven't even left for the destination, yet you're asking for a loan to help you get back home? WTF? Who the hell do you think you're playing?

We are barely acquaintances. You were visiting; I was in a very good mood, had a little extra money and happily being frivolous by treating you (but mostly me) to a fantastic meal at one of my favorite restaurants. That was by no means an invitation for you to think you can freeload off me.

Signed,
You Must Think I'm Effin' Stupid
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #62
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

SOMEbody needs to change her hoity and toity avatar.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #63
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear FreeLoading Fannie,

Stop wasting your time.....just go straight to TraciJo to get a loan. We all know she has money....duh

Signed,
Captain Obvious

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #64
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear Constantly Aching Head,

I was worried that you are a sign of something bad. I hoped much that you were simply aggravated from sinus allergies....but alas, my old friend high BP is having it's way with me again. The nice guy who works at the firehouse got a reading of 140/92 this evening. That extra six pounds I quickly put on since a few days ago was another sure sign....of me retaining fluid that needs to get out of my bloodstream.

All the walking hasn't been enough.....I NEED my medication bumped back up after the short lived happiness of seeing it lowered. This is very disappointing. I would like to live a life free of dependency on medication....but if I need it to avoid having a stroke, then I will take it religiously.
Age and weight gain has not been friendly.....and it seems that the WW point system is looming up ahead in the near future.
I want to live long enough to see my children grow up.....so here's to hoping you feel much better soon.

Moi

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:18 PM   #65
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Dear FreeLoading Fannie,

Stop wasting your time.....just go straight to TraciJo to get a loan. We all know she has money....duh

Signed,
Captain Obvious
Dear Geffie,

It is true that I have money.

About 97 cents, to be precise.

Unless you count the untapped limit on my credit cards, in which case it would be 97 cents plus four dollars.

I also have a half-eaten cinammon bagelful, but back the eff off. It's mine.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:30 PM   #66
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

dear r
thanks so much for being your normal awesome self. i'm tempted to switch out my bestfriend with you.

your very pleased customer
- I
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #67
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dear leftover Chinese food,

While I am starving, you were horrible the fist time...like, gross horrible. Please tell me to dump you and find some good vittles. Oh, and, would the new vittles mind making themselves?

Famished in North Seattle,

MossyM

*eta...I just ate a few peanuts...bulk peanuts...bulk peanuts that were obviously not rotated....* barf smiley *...roomie done bad

Last edited by mossystate; 06-08-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:53 AM   #68
SparklingBBW
What's new pussycat?

SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SparklingBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim View Post
Dear RL..'s

If someone had told me a couple years ago that you actually existed, I would have laughed my ass off and followed that up with words you have undoubtably heard before that included things like "bullshit", "one or two suicidal psychos","No 'effin way...", etc. I might have been more ready to believe that people have been beamed up by aliens, or wizards, vampires, and werewolves were real as well. Some of you prefer that people discover your existence on their own, and others are quite public about it. I found you at a time in my life when I was ready to acknowledge you existed. There seems to be well over 300 of you, probably many more that haven't made themselves known yet. IMHO there needs to be about 300,000 of you. YES, I do think that some of you are a few Froot Loops short of a well-balanced breakfast, but in a good way. I never liked the green ones anyway. What the heck are those supposed to be? They sure aren't lime.

Many of you possess impressive investigative skills, and are undoubtably reading this after I discovered you. In your line of work, a little paranoia will keep you around longer. Like I've told you, I can never become one of you, but I have decided to help you in any way I can, within reason (I'm still not sure what I can do for you). I have a wife who shares much of my view on life and wasn't TOO surprised to find out you were real. She has stated that any decision I make is going to affect her, and of course she is 100% correct, so I won't be joining your ranks, at least on the front lines. Since you're here reading this, there are some of you that may not have known we exist either! Welcome. OK, nowhere NEAR as strange, but this is part of who I am. I'm not screaming things from the rooftops, but I don't really keep a lot of secrets like you people need to. You seem to be quite an accepting and very non judgemental bunch, so I think the whole fat acceptance thing will register as a no big deal. There might even be an FA or two among you, and dare I even assume perhaps a BHM or BBW (fat man or fat woman). If this is not the case, PLEASE don’t blow off someone from working with you just because they happen to be fat. I’d be kidding myself if I thought I could do what you can, but as some of you have said, each of you works in your own way. Wait and see what we are capable of and I think you'll discover we are people just like you with our own unique capabilities.

As to Dimensions people trying to figure out whose Koolaid I've been drinking, I'm not going to come right out and say it, I'll leave that up to you to find out. It isn't too hard to figure out really, but you have to be in a certain frame of mind to discover and accept it, like I was. I'm not going to directly invite ridicule on these people (we ALL know how that feels, now don't we?) so just Google around a bit, or you can say "WTF?" and ignore me. If you have the ah-ha! moment, keep it to yourself or PM me, some of these people don't like publicity, but some do.

There really are more things in Heaven and Earth than can possibly be imagined.

I'll part with a wish that I really hope nobody gets killed, including yourselves. Be safe. You are doing a good thing, no matter what the world may think of you.

Yours truly, drinking the Koolaid, and not eating all of his Froot Loops.

Okay...I'll take the first guess: Republican Lesbians?

Well, I don't think there is such an entity!

SparklingBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:44 AM   #69
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genarose54 View Post
Okay...I'll take the first guess: Republican Lesbians?

Well, I don't think there is such an entity!

Dear Genarose54,

Honey, we are legion. Just ask my partner, or my dad, Darth Vader.

Sincerely,
Mary Cheney
Old 06-09-2009, 10:58 AM   #70
mossystate

Dear person,

Stop. Just...stop...or....you get the hose. No, not THAT kind. This is the problem. Really.

Uncoiling and making sure the water is plenty cold,
M
Old 06-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #71
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Dear person,

Stop. Just...stop...or....you get the hose. No, not THAT kind. This is the problem. Really.

Uncoiling and making sure the water is plenty cold,
M
Dear Mossy,

I owe you rep. Inches and inches and inches... of rep.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #72
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Scumbucket:

Take your meds and gtfo. Your uncontrolled Borderline Personality Disorder is just annoying now. No one wants your opinion, no one has ever wanted your opinion, and I don't know a single female who isn't creeped out 100% by you.

GO AWAY.

-Tooz
Old 06-09-2009, 10:51 PM   #73
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Dear Random Driver -

Just in case you weren't aware, the giant Confederate flag sticker on your back window that you think makes you such a badass?

It's extraordinarily ineffective in your quest because:

a) you are a skinny 19-year-old boy in Utah
b) you are wearing a striped Polo shirt, have flat-ironed hair and are listening to Fall Out Boy

but most of alll.....

c) you put the sticker on the back of a white Geo Metro.

Nice try, but you fail.

Signed,
The Fat Girl Laughing Behind You
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #74
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear Person,

You carry yourself in a manner that is desirable at worst. You're immune to the rest because you are exactly who you wish to be. Even the people that criticize you tend to flock in your direction. I find it highly admirable to be such a person. You're entertaining and interesting. Moreover, you're delightful and pleasurable. You really tend to take my breath away.
Thanks for being the good example,

Jeffrey.

P.S. The whole "Jeffrey" thing makes me all warm and fuzzy.
P.S.S. Delete some years off your age, please.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:57 AM   #75
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Dear Mossy,

I owe you rep. Inches and inches and inches... of rep.
Dammit, I was gonna cover for you, but, alas, my bestowing was all too soon.

I've been trying to figure out for DAYS how to express that singular sentiment, and Mossy did a bang-up job.

Yes. I said 'bang.' Ready the hose! (But I got you for 'inches.')

But