Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-08-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? Part 2

My fellow video game nerds, whatcha been playing? THE REVENGE.

Okay, the old the one's getting a little long so I was asked to start a new one (link to part 1).

So...watcha playin now?

I got Sims 3 last week. Never played Sims on the PC only PS2. Took a while to get used to the click style controls.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.

Last edited by Risible; 06-09-2009 at 08:50 AM.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got my copy of Sims3 last week too. Now I have all these cute fatties running around Riverview!
Old 06-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just a combo of DII LOD, Age of Empires 3, und X men legends 2.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
CamileL

CamileL can now change their title

Rock Band 2, Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, and reliving my childhood with Sonic R and Mario Sunshine.

Facebook Myspace CL Contributor Profile

Mind you, these are the same people who watch hentai while looking for pics of Vanessa Hudgens
CamileL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Haven't beel playing much this week due to graduation, a visit from my best friend, and lots of editorial work, but I have been plowing through inFAMOUS. Mostly I've just been drooling repeatedly over video of Uncharted 2 and wishing it was already November
Edens_heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i think yesterday i put in a good 7 hours of playtime with Sims 3. I want to follow this family that i'm playing with until the end of their lifespan. I've never actually done that lol. i usually stop playing with that family due to boredome and make a new family
Old 06-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i've been playing Disgaea on PSP for a dangerous amount of time. 57 hours and counting! much of that time has been level grinding. i'm only about 2/5ths of the way done with the story @_@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #8
Edens_heel

Edens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEdens_heel is a pillar of the Dimensions community

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/6/8/

Funny, sad, and probably true. Still gonna be an amazing game, though.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #9
curvluver

curvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile

Got Sims3 last week, and have been playing that lately. Tried out freerealms before that (interesting game, but not sure how long I'll last playing that).

Been foregoing my world of warcraft for a bit, but I'm sure I'll head back into that in the near future...
curvluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #10
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Banjo Kazooie over XBLA.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
i've been playing Disgaea on PSP for a dangerous amount of time. 57 hours and counting! much of that time has been level grinding. i'm only about 2/5ths of the way done with the story @_@
I hear ya bro, clocked in about 170 hours so far myself. lol
Old 06-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #12
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics

I'm a huge gamer, through and through

So i guess I will just list them as I see em

PC:
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2
Sim City Societies
Plants vs Zombies
Mass Effect
Spore
And just re-installed World of Warcraft, after finding out about this forums guild

PSP:
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Japanese version, US version doesn't come out till this fall))
Worriers Orochi
Disgaea
Final Fantasy Tactics
And many hacks, like SNES games and GBA games

But I'm about to go pick up Sims 3, I know I want that, lol
Old 06-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #13
Ruin

Ruin has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Banjo Kazooie over XBLA.
Oh my god yes!

I finally finished Mega Man 9 on the XBLA after a very lengthy struggle. Fortunately I am now good enough to try and do it on 1 life.

Also got Rock Band 2 pretty recently so I have had fun playing that. Also dusted off the old Halo 3 the other day.
Ruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #14
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

*subscribes*

I'm still plugging away at Final Fantasy 8. I just got the Brothers Guardian Force from the Tomb of the Unknown King, and am running around like a lunatic (pandora?) trying to boost my GFs' abilities. Whee!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #15
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Banjo Kazooie over XBLA.
Great game! I have the original for the N64 which I got when it first came out and still bought the XBLA version. Being able to play Banjo in HD with an improved frame rate was worth every penny.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #16
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Great game! I have the original for the N64 which I got when it first came out and still bought the XBLA version. Being able to play Banjo in HD with an improved frame rate was worth every penny.
I actually like the first game more than the second.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:26 PM   #17
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Playing inFAMOUS right now, and it's such an enjoyable game. Needless to say, I became as evil as possible right away

However, this game is just an appetizer - Prototype is coming out pretty soon, and I'm dying to get my hands on that one.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #18
Edens_heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Playing inFAMOUS right now, and it's such an enjoyable game. Needless to say, I became as evil as possible right away

However, this game is just an appetizer - Prototype is coming out pretty soon, and I'm dying to get my hands on that one.
It is a fantastic game, though for some reason I subdue my natural evil-ness and play the goody two-shoes. Powers aren't as cool from what I've heard, but still an awesome game (love the hallucination moments. Oddly enough, though, I am still not that attracted to Prototype. Not that either has a seemingly brilliant narrative, but I think inFAMOUS' story looks a bit stronger in execution to me. But I am curious to hear how it is, as I am still on the fence about it, so if you snag Prototype let us know!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:38 PM   #19
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

Prototype is out! WOOT!! I am downloading via Steam right now!!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #20
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayanamiNGE View Post
Prototype is out! WOOT!! I am downloading via Steam right now!!
It's already out????

*quits job*
Old 06-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #21
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edens_heel View Post
It is a fantastic game, though for some reason I subdue my natural evil-ness and play the goody two-shoes. Powers aren't as cool from what I've heard, but still an awesome game (love the hallucination moments. Oddly enough, though, I am still not that attracted to Prototype. Not that either has a seemingly brilliant narrative, but I think inFAMOUS' story looks a bit stronger in execution to me. But I am curious to hear how it is, as I am still on the fence about it, so if you snag Prototype let us know!
Sorry....something caught my attention

Storywise, neither is exactly a brilliant masterpiece. It's mainly the look of the games and the feel of the gameplay that have attracted me. And, while both games can be pretty brutal, the almost excessive sadistic nature of Prototype is what REALLY makes me want to dive into that one. I'm not sure if you've seen the trailers, but you can do some pretty fucked up shit in this game....anyway, that is the appeal for me.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #22
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll be picking up my Prototype preorder tonight... but I doubt if I'll have time to play it for a while. FF8 is consuming my soul. Damn you, Seifer!
Old 06-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #23
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Just read that EverQuest turns 10 this year. Anybody get into that? I've only played the Champions of Norrath PS2 spin offs.

Old 06-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #24
Pixelpops
Oh, The Hazards of Love.

Pixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this boardPixelpops carries a lot of weight on this board

Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.

It's about as weird as you'd expect. It does have some amazingly cute Zelda references though.

No Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah though.. which is a little sad.
Pixelpops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #25
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpops View Post
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.

It's about as weird as you'd expect. It does have some amazingly cute Zelda references though.

No Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah though.. which is a little sad.
maybe he says it when he transforms into a more powerful form.
or when you beat the game. whichever is more believable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nerds, video game