Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-30-2017, 02:48 PM   #4701
Adamantoise
The Serenity of Oblivion

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

EV training a Lapras in Pokemon Pearl. Phew...
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 05:43 AM   #4702
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
...because I have potato-ass South African internet, I get kicked out of the game a lot. When I finally manage to get back in, I often find Mr. shooting a heart into a nearby wall for me with his machine gun, to combat the boredom [insert innuendo here].
I got more hearts again the other day:

20170123_151345.jpg
Old 02-16-2017, 05:50 AM   #4703
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Became aware of Starcraft 2 finally going Battlechest and bought it, so I've been going through that the past couple days. Also got pulled into Heroes of the Storm by some friends recently, which is fun.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:12 AM   #4704
Leishycat
Tired of your shit

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been getting back into Star Trek Online. I barely remember how to play but I love flying around in my collection of shiny ships.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:03 PM   #4705
Adamantoise
The Serenity of Oblivion

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

More pokemon at the moment, I really would like to replay Vice City again. It's my favourite Grand Theft Auto game.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 08:14 AM   #4706
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Skyrim bug has been biting again lately. A mother bear and her cub just decided to casually stroll into my animal pen and hang out for a while with my chicken and my cow ^_^

(Nobody was attacking anybody because I'm a weird, half-cheating roleplayer. And my High Elf-self likes to live harmoniously, at least among the adorable animals. Fuck you, frostbite spiders.)
Old 03-17-2017, 01:51 PM   #4707
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Pre-loading ME: Andromeda. Had to shuffle some Steam titles off to storage to make room on the SSD.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:29 AM   #4708
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging inAmandaLynn makes people happy simply by logging in

Deus Ex, Battlefront, WWE 2K17.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:51 AM   #4709
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Forza Horizon 3
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 09:42 PM   #4710
fattneko

fattneko can now change their title

Right now I am playing a lot! Zelda breath of the wild for Wii U, Catherine for PS3, kingdoms hearts 1.5 final mix for PS3, Zelda links awakening for game boy. That is a lot to me
fattneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 06:17 PM   #4711
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Lots of Stellaris. After playing with a nice selection of mods I finally started messing with the data files myself.
Old 05-23-2017, 08:29 PM   #4712
Adamantoise
The Serenity of Oblivion

Pokemon Omega Ruby - I started playing yesterday. Can't wait to catch a Zangoose, lol.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:01 AM   #4713
BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigElectricKat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I play Unreal Tournament 2003 to relax each day. I know it's old and I'm really good at it (at least against the computer) but I just like to play. It helps me unwind.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM   #4714
Adamantoise
The Serenity of Oblivion

I neglected to mention in my previous post here, but I just wanted to say how impressed I am with Pokemon Omega Ruby's graphics - very nicely handled indeed!

Tags
nerds, video game