Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 06-17-2009, 05:12 PM   #51
Adamantoise
Thomas

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Final Fantasy X - Just defeated Dark Ifrit-he cleaned my clock a couple of times before,but I just got on with it today and beat him after one go! Four Dark Aeons down,four to go!
Old 06-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #52
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I finished Assassin's Creed today. Strange ending.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:05 PM   #53
tootsmendozer

tootsmendozer can now change their title

on the last island of inFamousand on my way through big boss run on metal gear 4 and its kicking my ass, when im done im going to replay it again and kill every one i meet lol
Old 06-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #54
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I finished Assassin's Creed today. Strange ending.
the upcoming sequel will clear things up, trust me.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #55
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Has ANYONE Gotten their hands on The Ghostbusters Game?

o.0
Old 06-22-2009, 02:24 AM   #56
tootsmendozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Has ANYONE Gotten their hands on The Ghostbusters Game?

o.0
yeah man playing it now, once you get over the "blast capture trap" controls its awesome the storys good and the voices are excellent i highly recomend
Old 06-22-2009, 03:39 AM   #57
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Lately I've been playing Puzzle Quest which is like a medieval quest Bejeweled. http://www.amazon.com/Puzzle-Quest-C.../dp/B000SKMF1Y
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:16 AM   #58
tootsmendozer

just finished the ghost busters game, a short review for any one whos interested

graphics: great they all look like how they did back in the day, the ghost effects are fantastic and if you have a hd tv you will enjoy it all the more and the effects of the proton stream on the weapons is great to!

gameplay: its kind of simple explore places using your pke meter find said ghost bust it and solve puzzles along the way its very simple to be honest but the trapping of said ghost finding them with your pke and working out there weakness is great fun so the lack of any thing ground breaking can be forgiven.

sound: fantastic! all the music from the old films is back! (except the funk...booo i would have enjoyed some of that during some of the big battles) but its great hearing the old spooky sound track whilst your looking for the ghosts. and the sound of the proton packs warming up and the siren on the ecto1 are all there to and of course all the old voices from the original cast! its great hearing the old guys back together

over all: over all i loved it, it has a great story that does kinda peter (lulz) off at the end but it doesnt spoil it and the controls are good as well if a little hard to master at first.

all in all i give this game a 8/10 its not ground breaking but boy does busting make me feel good
Old 06-22-2009, 09:18 AM   #59
tootsmendozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathor View Post
Lately I've been playing Puzzle Quest which is like a medieval quest Bejeweled. http://www.amazon.com/Puzzle-Quest-C.../dp/B000SKMF1Y
puzzle quest is amazingly addictive
Old 06-22-2009, 11:04 AM   #60
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm almost done Gears of War 1 and I'll move onto the second one soon.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:51 AM   #61
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I am not a video game nerd...but wanna learn a GAME...
I was thinking SIMS 3, cause I played 1 years ago...

but I am a MACBOOK USER...and am thinking its PC only?

I"m not a guitar hero kinda girl. i'd play drums anyways...

dunno about the WoW thing..looks too fantasy oriented to me

not a war hungry...go shoot em up kinda girl

is there hope for me......?
I am a sodoku nerd..does that count?
Old 06-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #62
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My brother let me borrow his new RPG: Vampires - The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I'm not usually big on Vampire stories and games, but he says it plays a lot like another of our old favorites, Deus Ex. Problem is, the game's default resolution is too low for my monitor, but I can't change it with this monitor because I can't see the game menu! Quite a connundrum (sp?).
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #63
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack_Jeeves View Post
My brother let me borrow his new RPG: Vampires - The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I'm not usually big on Vampire stories and games, but he says it plays a lot like another of our old favorites, Deus Ex. Problem is, the game's default resolution is too low for my monitor, but I can't change it with this monitor because I can't see the game menu! Quite a connundrum (sp?).
Bloodlines is a FANTASTIC game. It's Deus Ex, with a lil angst thrown in. Don't worry, there isn't enough Goth stuff to bother anyone. You typically feel more like a mafia-freelancer than anything else as you play the game. I give it 5 stars, easily, and I have the same resolution issue with my 37-incher.

PS. Don't pick Nosferatu or Malkavian as your clan. Nosferatu must travel via sewer, which is a huge pain in the ass, and Malkavians have some incredibly weird conversation choices which really aren't meant for the non-WoD fan. If you go a lil into the game and find it just fascinating, give it a try as a Malk.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #64
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

RayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot picsRayanamiNGE does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post

Most new games work on the mac too. Rock band has a drum kit. Also there is Taiko Revolution, it's a taiko drum game like dance dance revolution or guitar hero. I like WoW for the social aspects. there are sudoku games, alot of them really. Do you enjoy puzzle games? strategy? Tactical?
Old 06-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #65
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayanamiNGE View Post
Most new games work on the mac too. Rock band has a drum kit. Also there is Taiko Revolution, it's a taiko drum game like dance dance revolution or guitar hero. I like WoW for the social aspects. there are sudoku games, alot of them really. Do you enjoy puzzle games? strategy? Tactical?
no i dont wanna drum along....but thanks for that suggestion

SODOKU GAMES? such as....you mean like a combo of 5 of them? I have some challenging books....

strategy...nah
tactical...maybe? Just not into war...or killing...for fun...that is...in real LIFE? HELLLLZ YEAH!!...j/k
Old 06-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #66
Ruin

Ruin has said some nice things

On to Chrono Cross. I finished Chrono Trigger, which was brilliant from start to finish and I'm now a fair ways through Chrono Cross. I won't say where because I don't want to give any of the plot away to anybody who hasn't payed. These two games are highly recommended though.

I'm also annoyed because Final Fantasy VII has come out on the PS3 and PSP as a PSOne classic, brilliant apart from the fact I need 1.5 gigs on my memory card and I have about 500 megs at the moment. I guess it isn't going to be as cheap as it should be...
Old 06-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #67
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsmendozer View Post
just finished the ghost busters game, a short review for any one whos interested

graphics: great they all look like how they did back in the day, the ghost effects are fantastic and if you have a hd tv you will enjoy it all the more and the effects of the proton stream on the weapons is great to!

gameplay: its kind of simple explore places using your pke meter find said ghost bust it and solve puzzles along the way its very simple to be honest but the trapping of said ghost finding them with your pke and working out there weakness is great fun so the lack of any thing ground breaking can be forgiven.

sound: fantastic! all the music from the old films is back! (except the funk...booo i would have enjoyed some of that during some of the big battles) but its great hearing the old spooky sound track whilst your looking for the ghosts. and the sound of the proton packs warming up and the siren on the ecto1 are all there to and of course all the old voices from the original cast! its great hearing the old guys back together

over all: over all i loved it, it has a great story that does kinda peter (lulz) off at the end but it doesnt spoil it and the controls are good as well if a little hard to master at first.

all in all i give this game a 8/10 its not ground breaking but boy does busting make me feel good
You Get Mucho Points for Quoting the Theme Song.

And, THANK YOU for your review. Cause, Srsly.
I am a Ghostbusters FANATIC.
I cannot wait to get my hands on this sucker. <3
Old 06-23-2009, 07:59 PM   #68
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Sims 3 is for mac and pc. the pack i bought said both operating systems were supported and the website says so. At one point they were even going to have it support Linux. I wish they did that with sims 3.
I have been playing Sims3 for like six hours a day in snippets of time when i get a chance since i got the game. I have actually played one family to death. Well the parents died yesterday and today. I'm working on a second/third generation now
Old 06-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #69
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Sims 3 is for mac and pc. the pack i bought said both operating systems were supported and the website says so. At one point they were even going to have it support Linux. I wish they did that with sims 3.
I have been playing Sims3 for like six hours a day in snippets of time when i get a chance since i got the game. I have actually played one family to death. Well the parents died yesterday and today. I'm working on a second/third generation now
I personaly turned aging off, cuz its annoying to get your skills and jobs so high, to just have the sim die.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:27 PM   #70
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
wow you don't like it too much eh

cool cool.. i don't have the $ for that right now...but one day I will have a job again LOL...and that might be fun..thanks for the info...
Old 06-24-2009, 12:39 AM   #71
RayanamiNGE
Artist seeking a muse

Quote:
wow you don't like it too much eh

cool cool.. i don't have the $ for that right now...but one day I will have a job again LOL...and that might be fun..thanks for the info...
Pst... you can always pirate...

www.utorrent.com

then

www.thepiratebay.org

free stuffs... just be careful, read the comments cuz they may have viruses... just take the one with the most seeds...

I hope that helps...

as for those who are anti-pirating... if i had the $$ to buy it, i would... but the economy blows...
Old 06-24-2009, 03:17 AM   #72
tootsmendozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
You Get Mucho Points for Quoting the Theme Song.

And, THANK YOU for your review. Cause, Srsly.
I am a Ghostbusters FANATIC.
I cannot wait to get my hands on this sucker. <3
lol how could i not quote it heh but i do recomend the game, its hella challenging if you do some of the harder levels but on casual its just a nice fun time to be had heh
Old 06-24-2009, 05:07 AM   #73
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:

www.utorrent.com

then

www.thepiratebay.org

free stuffs... just be careful, read the comments cuz they may have viruses... just take the one with the most seeds...

I hope that helps...

as for those who are anti-pirating... if i had the $$ to buy it, i would... but the economy blows...
hey thanks man...check your PMS......
Old 06-24-2009, 07:11 AM   #74
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Picked up the gold version of F.E.A.R.; it's a bit outdated but my friends and I still play the multiplayer version. They recommended I get the full single player version and wow, it's hella scary and suspenseful.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:07 AM   #75
RobitusinZ

RobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized repRobitusinZ has super-sized rep

Quote:

www.utorrent.com

then

www.thepiratebay.org

I hope that helps...

Hey guys, there are a lot of games out there that are free to play without having to resort to pirating.

If you like civilization-style gameplay, try www.ikariam.org

Also, www.mmorpg.com is a gateway to finding a LOT of free games on the internet. Don't let the "mmorpg" fool you.

Pretend I just gave an anti-piracy PSA...I'm a software engineer, so I feel about this like a musician would pirated music. Artists have to eat somehow.

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good."
"Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good."
"Give all to love; obey thy heart."

...and finally...

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
RobitusinZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nerds, video game