Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 04-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #26
FatAndProud

FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!

Let me know if you want to
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #27
FatAndProud

FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!FatAndProud keeps pushing the rep limit!

Made a new video
Old 05-31-2010, 04:42 AM   #28
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm in ..............
Old 05-31-2010, 07:29 AM   #29
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
I'm in ..............
sent ya a PM with the ID and password
Old 05-31-2010, 07:35 AM   #30
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
sent ya a PM with the ID and password

Hurray!! Thankies!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:59 AM   #31
Lamia
Like OMG!!

I posted a video. I know I'm a dork.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:27 AM   #32
Lamia
Like OMG!!

ok I posted a response to the favorite holiday.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:14 AM   #33
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooh, sounds like fun. Can someone please send me the Id and password, so I can at least say hiya to everyone? Ta!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:46 AM   #34
Lamia
Like OMG!!

I sent it too her!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:57 AM   #35
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

I finally worked out how to upload a vid...woo hoo! Pretty sure it worked too
Old 06-03-2010, 06:31 AM   #36
Proner
Scruffy Scruffy

Proner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions communityProner is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
It worked and it's a great intro video
I made my answer to the weekly topic.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:17 AM   #37
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proner View Post
It worked and it's a great intro video
I made my answer to the weekly topic.
Thank you, Proner
Ended up muddling it, but it will do.
Old 06-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #38
fat9276
Umami!

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
K,

I loved it... your voice is so sweet and the accent... woot!
Old 06-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #39
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
K,

I loved it... your voice is so sweet and the accent... woot!
Awww, thanks B! I am waiting for you to post your own video, my lovely
Old 06-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #40
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm already in and will be recording something real soon I'm "shortyinabox14" on YouTube and can't wait to start this Interactions Project! I think the idea i really neat!
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #41
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a camera, I have a YouTube account, and yet I'm still not sure.

My presenting technique leaves a lot to be desired, and if you've ever seen any videos I've done, I'm sure you'll agree.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #42
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is fantastic! I've enjoyed watching all of your videos! I'm going to make one tomorrow when I don't look like I've been attacked by a hammer.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #43
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just noticed this thread; I'm going to go ahead and stick this thread so it'll be easily accessible. Hopefully that'll encourage participation.

/mod

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #44
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
I just noticed this thread; I'm going to go ahead and stick this thread so it'll be easily accessible. Hopefully that'll encourage participation.

/mod
Thank you!!!!!
Old 06-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #45
FatAndProud

Also, just to reiterate - if you'd like to post videos under DimensionsMagazine, PM me or just say you want to and I will PM you the ID and password. I figured I wouldn't post the ID/password just in case people want to be rude and delete videos or something (I mean, this is a public forum lol).
Old 06-03-2010, 08:20 PM   #46
fat9276
Umami!

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i made a video and PM'd you for the info...

mine is dork city btw....ahhh yeah! hahaha
Old 06-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #47
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What a cool ideal. I've subscribed to the channel, now to catch up on the videos posted. One day I'll get the nerve to post one of my own.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #48
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I definitely will have to do some catching up as well... And I also need to record a video, haha. This could be interesting. I'll try to keep it very short and sweet.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #49
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have enjoyed watching your videos. It's neat to put people together with their posts, hear their accents, see their pets, etc.

I do not have the technology to do this kind of stuff. I do not even have a digital still camera that I know how to use. One day, maybe . . . . by then stuff will have raced to something else I don't understand. But the rest of you guys are doing great!!!!!

Good job FatandProud and Risible for starting this thread.

Last edited by moore2me; 06-03-2010 at 11:13 PM.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #50
Micara
Living and Learning

Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Micara has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I made a video on my lunch break at work. It's a complete dork fest. I'll post it tonight unless I decide that it never needs to see the light of day.