Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 03-09-2016, 04:15 PM   #1151
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi, does anyone have the username/password of the old DimensionsMagazine YouTube channel?
Old 05-09-2016, 01:40 AM   #1152
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry I don't

I ended up starting my own Channel and Linking all my Dimm's vids in a section there

was wondering if the project had completely fizzed
Old 05-09-2016, 02:43 AM   #1153
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorsese86 View Post
Hi, does anyone have the username/password of the old DimensionsMagazine YouTube channel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
Sorry I don't

I ended up starting my own Channel and Linking all my Dimm's vids in a section there

was wondering if the project had completely fizzed
I've sent the channel details to you both.

I don't think the project has fizzed completely, every once in a while something new and exciting still pops up here. Hope it will again soon
Old 05-09-2016, 04:29 AM   #1154
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I remember why I have not been using it because it would not let me log in without adding a phone number

I think it is to do with the new way they link your YouTube to your google account
Old 05-09-2016, 09:59 AM   #1155
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
I remember why I have not been using it because it would not let me log in without adding a phone number

I think it is to do with the new way they link your YouTube to your google account
Hmph! I see what you mean. Google is freaking out because we're signing in from all over the place. Not sure what could be done about that. If anyone knows how to bypass that, feel free to give it a go.

Uploading videos to our own channels as 'unlisted' isn't too bad of an alternative then, is it? Someone has to have the actual link to view the video and it doesn't pop up on any searches. Pity not to have it all in one place, but I guess this thread may have to do, in that regard.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:35 PM   #1156
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah basically it's a pain in the ass to do anything on YouTube anymore, thanks to Google... They're buying out everything and ruining everything in the process. Sigh! But maybe I'll hop on sometime and make a video if I get the deets. I'd like to see it more active.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:58 PM   #1157
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I made an update video for my Youtube channel, cuz boredom and I looked purdy.
Old 12-01-2016, 02:23 AM   #1158
michair

michair has said some nice things

Awesome Idea!!
michair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:08 AM   #1159
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

While walking to work this morning I put rambled on about Dimensions related stuff. Not very visually interesting, other than periodic scenes of Winter if don't get much of that sort of weather.

Old 12-13-2016, 05:30 AM   #1160
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I missed your video before x0emnem0x!!!!

Tad - lol i don't need to see more snow - your video cut off for me after talking a bit about hyde park

And awww loopy!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 12:29 PM   #1161
x0emnem0x

more videos people...!