Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 05-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #26
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamantoise View Post
On that note,make sure you brush your teeth at least once a day...
That is a nicer way of putting it...lol

...always put your best face forward.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #27
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
That is a nicer way of putting it...lol

...always put your best face forward.
And on THIS note:

Always watch where your going, so you don't put your best face into the towns best building. ^_^
Old 05-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #28
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
And on THIS note:

Always watch where your going, so you don't put your best face into the towns best building. ^_^
I have so done that! Also put my best face into the ground, at the best park

...always keep a sense of humour!
Old 05-02-2010, 08:41 PM   #29
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

You should put out fires when your done with them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smokey-the-bear.jpg (17.2 KB, 56 views)
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #30
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

...watch the watch and not time the time
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #31
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

....shut up and kiss me
Old 05-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #32
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzDeeZyre View Post
....shut up and kiss me
do like the ladies say
everything of their host
the earth, bed of love
and life, all above
us, because of time
we can't live love beyond our time
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:57 PM   #33
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzDeeZyre View Post
....shut up and kiss me
Don't tempt me. lol

You should... live in the moment.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:01 AM   #34
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

...go and cook dinner, because it won't cook itself!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #35
BigIzzy

BigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot picsBigIzzy does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
I have so done that! Also put my best face into the ground, at the best park

...always keep a sense of humour!
....read my poem about running into doors!
BigIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #36
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

go get the broom, and sweep all the floors!
Old 05-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #37
Linda
Just Chillaxin.

Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Linda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

...reflect before you act.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #38
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Put away your felt hat on May 15th, because it's Straw Hat Day!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:04 PM   #39
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

....wear a sombrero on May 5th, because it's Cinco de Mayo!! Ole!!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #40
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

Early to bed, early to rise!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:35 PM   #41
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

...always keep an open mind.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #42
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

.....make sure the tablecloth isn't wedged under your belly or btw your thighs when rising from a restaurant table because you won't be fooling anybody when you say the flying cutlery and crystal was a magic trick.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #43
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

...always bend at the knees.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #44
Nutty

Mind your p's and q's!
Old 05-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #45
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty View Post
Mind your p's and q's!
But Don't P here, or I'll QQ

[/Laaaaaame WoW reference]

You Should... Always clean your plate!
Old 05-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #46
Nutty

Quote:
But Don't P here, or I'll QQ

[/Laaaaaame WoW reference]

You Should... Always clean your plate!
aw not lame i got it heheh
Old 05-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #47
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

......check that the back of your skirt isn't stuck in your underpants before leaving the restroom.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:43 PM   #48
Nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
......check that the back of your skirt isn't stuck in your underpants before leaving the restroom.
OH GEEZ (Nutty pulls polo out of the back of his pants)
Old 05-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #49
Your Plump Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I have once forgot to do that. Only to later figure out how horribly tragic things can be when I don't.

You Should... . know what you are talking about, BEFORE you open your mouth.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:47 PM   #50
Nutty

Quote:
I have once forgot to do that. Only to later figure out how horribly tragic things can be when I don't.

You Should... . know what you are talking about, BEFORE you open your mouth.
Booger Bugers! (Nutty ponders what he just said and sits back down, knowing how idiotic he sounded like).