Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #51
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you wear lipstick always check your teeth before posing for a group photo.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #52
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

When in danger, call the park ranger!
Nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #53
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

...ALWAYS REMEMBER: The Buddy System is there for a REASON!
Old 05-03-2010, 04:53 PM   #54
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

note that paying for dinner is not foreplay

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #55
Your Plump Princess

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Never Grill under an old tree when you are a complete amature.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #56
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

always ask, before you touch.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #57
Nutty

Nutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized repNutty has super-sized rep

What goes up, must come down..... SO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY
Old 05-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #58
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

look, before you leap.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #59
Nutty

speak when spoken to
Old 05-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #60
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

....never count your chickens, before they hatch.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #61
Your Plump Princess

Be Seen and Not Heard. [Mostly Appicable to Children. Can be to certain men, too.]
Old 05-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #62
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

you should.....not fry bacon naked.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #63
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

plan a trip.....to visit me!!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #64
Your Plump Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
you should.....not fry bacon naked.
Along these lines, You should not smoke badly-hand-rolled-cigarettes naked, either!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #65
Your Plump Princess

Never insert tab C into slot V without making sure tab C is well Protected.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #66
Nutty

shoot zombies twice in the head
Old 05-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #67
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

take your clothes off and just shut up.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #68
Nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
take your clothes off and just shut up.
roger dodger!
Old 05-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #69
Your Plump Princess

Never tell strange people to take their clothes off, they might just do it.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:31 PM   #70
Nutty

You should take the most difficult path because that will be the most rewarding one.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #71
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

remember fools rush in where angels fear to tread

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #72
Nutty

One who knows the past won't make the same mistakes.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #73
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Never tell strange people to take their clothes off, they might just do it.
I'm not seeing the disadvantage here......

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #74
Your Plump Princess

Get yourself a new attitude, before I assign you one myself.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #75
Nutty

First come, First serve